Surgery is wrong.

Funny how life is from Chad to ltn to Chad again
We can get chased and be good people again bro can't wait good luck. We will be happy and uncomfortable. Experience pure joy and fear as ugly dudes try to fight us. girls and men will try to fuck us just like before.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
We can get chased and be good people again bro can't wait good luck. We will be happy and uncomfortable. Experience pure joy and fear as ugly dudes try to fight us. girls and men will try to fuck us just like before.
Did u also used to be handsome

It hurts all my family member tell me what happened to me u used to be so handsome like bruh wtf
Bro they gaslight me and tell me I could model. It's like I can see it in your eyes girl don't harass me I know I'm not him. I remember.I got so bad my cousins and stuff didn't recognize me.

• +1
Bro they gaslight me and tell me I could model. It's like I can see it in your eyes girl don't harass me I know I'm not him. I remember.I got so bad my cousins and stuff didn't recognize me.
Lmfao I turn 16 this week and am about to have the worst fucking birthday like I’m a very happy and joyful and energetic person yk and then my subhumanity will randomly hit me and I’ll become depressed

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
Pm me I’m curious I’ll send u mine to I’m downward grown

Lmfao I turn 16 this week and am about to have the worst fucking birthday like I’m a very happy and joyful and energetic person yk and then my subhumanity will randomly hit me and I’ll become depressed
Fr

• +1
You dumb shit. "Women dont want to touch you because your too attractive" oh so let's just be ugly as fuck or average looking then so we get the pussy? Surgery isn't even guaranteed to make you good looking, you act like it does.

If you have a major failo that can be easily fixed with surgery, (low risk high reward, middle risk middle reward etc) then go ahead and fucking do it

Stop being such a pussy some people need surgery to ascend go kill yourself
90% of that dosent apply to the content women won't touch you if your average or below they might touch you if your above. Chill Lil bro