Surgery to improve a weak chin

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
What sort of surgery can be done to improve the projection for a weak chin. Im not talking about jaw moving forward, just the chin coming out a bit to match the lips.

a chin filler will do the job if it’s not overly recessed. Idk about surgery wise plus fillers are a lot less risky

genio

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
a chin filler will do the job if it’s not overly recessed. Idk about surgery wise plus fillers are a lot less risky
i was thinking about buying fillers and injecting them myself, similar to that guy from lookism

i was thinking about buying fillers and injecting them myself, similar to that guy from lookism
Know your shit. If you accidentally strike a wrong nerve you can paralyse half your face although chin and jawline is a little bit less risky.

Know your shit. If you accidentally strike a wrong nerve you can paralyse half your face although chin and jawline is a little bit less risky.
there are guides tbh
chin is safe there are no nerves

genio
S4rwfrS.png
Very powerful picture.
That picture just gave me insane feels :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: This picture is so depressing I feel pain in my body... poor chinlets :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I will try my best to treat chinlets nicely irl after this experience...

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and androidcel
Dont inject the fillers urself dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Wool
yeah will look into fillers. Didnt realise they were popular for the chin tbh. Shouldnt be overly expensive either.