Surgerycels, how do you deal with your peers judgments ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
As we all know, surgery isn't accessible to us because of the money issue. But even if some of us can manage to get the right amount of cash and set up a consultation then a meeting with a surgeon, we still have the voices of our peers (family, friends,etc.) resonating in our heads telling us not to get surgeries.

My parents are truly the only ones that stop me from going through the knife. I haven't talked to them about that because knowing how jugmental and conservative they are (muslims born in the 1950's) I know for a fact that it could cause a serious trouble between me and them. What's your thought on that dear surgerycels ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You just have to go for it, at the end of the day its your life. I doubt your parents would disown you for getting surgery. If they would disown you for getting surgery they probably are helicoptor parents who will want to dicate your life. Most of what keeps family together is just blood ties, I have a huge family and I barely know any of them. At this point I barely care, and I am sure they feel the same way. My Dad is agaisnt me getting surgery but im going to do it anyway once I have enough money.

If you need surgery don't listen to what your bluepilled parents have to say. Looks are everything don't forget that. Every kid has to go through a rebellion phase to leave the nest.

Worse comes to worse just never tell them, or say you need it for health reasons.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and NormieKilla
My parents are paying for my surgeries and my friends are cool with it. Most of my friends are redpilled rather than blackpilled and think I exaggerate the value of looks, but they support me in my decisions anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
My parents are paying for my surgeries and my friends are cool with it. Most of my friends are redpilled rather than blackpilled and think I exaggerate the value of looks, but they support me in my decisions anyway
Holy

• +1
You are lucky to not only have friends (they must be cool) but also having friends whom you can discuss freely about those issues without being judged, ridiculed and eventually ghosted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 2012
No one knows about my surgeries
I have to wageslave for them
But my close family knows i want mse

• +1
You just have to go for it, at the end of the day its your life. I doubt your parents would disown you for getting surgery. If they would disown you for getting surgery they probably are helicoptor parents who will want to dicate your life. Most of what keeps family together is just blood ties, I have a huge family and I barely know any of them. At this point I barely care, and I am sure they feel the same way. My Dad is agaisnt me getting surgery but im going to do it anyway once I have enough money.

If you need surgery don't listen to what your bluepilled parents have to say. Looks are everything don't forget that. Every kid has to go through a rebellion phase to leave the nest.

Worse comes to worse just never tell them, or say you need it for health reasons.
Absoutely dude. I mean, one thing that can truly make me happy is to be GL. Why wouldn't they want happiness for their son ? Being a subhuman makes me totally suicidale and unhappy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mulattomaxxer
GL or death

• +1
You are lucky to not only have friends (they must be cool) but also having friends whom you can discuss freely about those issues without being judged, ridiculed and eventually ghosted.
Indeed, I'm grateful for the people I have in my life. Unfortunately all of us went to different unis and now we only talk on the phone

• +1
Absoutely dude. I mean, one thing that can truly make me happy is to be GL. Why wouldn't they want happiness for their son ? Being a subhuman makes me totally suicidale and unhappy.

Don't even bother trying to explain the blackpill to people, just looksmaxx. I'm never going to explain fully to anyone IRL why I looksmaxx, there is no point and people will hate you for it. You just need to go your own way and do it. Only other blackpillers and a few based normies who have had surgery will understand your struggle.

• +1