Surgerys are social suicides

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
You can‘t get away with it really.
If somebody now considers you handsome while knowing you had surgery, they will still feel superior to you as they cope with you having surgery.
They don‘t consider you having good genes and that you just cheated nature.
You‘ll be less of a man too.

Even if they don‘t know you had it, you‘ll still have kids with your face.
You‘ll have to find a women that accepts that you had surgerys.

They will always subconsciously judge you for it and think about it. A girl in my class did a rhinoplasty and even me as a blackpilled incel still think like that, it‘s a forced thought of nature.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: basedblackpiller, IMOGYOU, InnerVoid and 13 others
high inhib cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bndar.337, XtrovertNTnormalfag, ascension and 13 others
high inhib cope
Fuck no im still doing my surgery, but that‘s the cost you‘ll have to pay.

And even if i say muh functiol reasons, they‘ll see me as subhuman failed human, it‘s even worse than to just admit it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: northern mogger, humanoidsub7, niqfan625 and 2 others

And even if i say muh functiol reasons, they‘ll see me as subhuman failed human, it‘s even worse than to just admit it.
true, just move to a different country tbh or city, live a new life bruza

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer, humanoidsub7 and sub5c3l
I NEED SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, humanoidsub7, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
true, just move to a different country tbh or city, live a new life bruza
No like i mentioned:
You can‘t keep it a secret forever, they gonna find old pictures, you‘re face might just look unnatural, one way or another it will come out and you‘ll have to stand for it

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
this nigga @sub5c3l always reacting with wow, do u want some dick in that mouth nigga

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, humanoidsub7 and sub5c3l
No like i mentioned:

You can‘t keep it a secret forever, they gonna find old pictures, you‘re face might just look unnatural, one way or another it will come out and you‘ll have to stand for it
just say you mewed n shit like k shami

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and humanoidsub7
No like i mentioned:

just say u mew or sum retarded TikTok shit, rhinoplasty is also accepted in todays society, it's literally one of the most common procedure

We're moving into a new time, u can larp even harder

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, trueceI and sub5c3l
STOP THINKING THIS NIGGA, GET MONEY, GET SURGERY, GET BITCHES, LIFE HAPPY

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, butterworld, Clown Show and 2 others
just lol. that’s why I don’t speak to anyone outside my immediate family. once I ascend it will all be puberty and my superior genes. I am fundamentally at an age were that excuse will most likely work. no one will question my hunter eyes I magically got. my aunts will want to fuck. people I knew will want to be friends with me. and of course females will try to rape me. I’m not worried so much about the social aspect. more so the fact my state of being will be changed so viscerally. I’ve been trying to adapt mentally these past few months to how my life will be like. it will be hard to abandon my rotting habits I procured. I will crave the bitter warmth of depression. alas with my months of hibernation I gained knowledge like a wise hermit. it will help me succeed in my pursuit of becoming an ubermensch.

• Woah
just lol. that’s why I don’t speak to anyone outside my immediate family. once I ascend it will all be puberty and my superior genes. I am fundamentally at an age were that excuse will most likely work. no one will question my hunter eyes I magically got. my aunts will want to fuck. people I knew will want to be friends with me. and of course females will try to rape me. I’m not worried so much about the social aspect. more so the fact my state of being will be changed so viscerally. I’ve been trying to adapt mentally these past few months to how my life will be like. it will be hard to abandon my rotting habits I procured. I will crave the bitter warmth of depression. alas with my months of hibernation I gained knowledge like a wise hermit. it will help me succeed in my pursuit of becoming an ubermensch.
Insane mental jizz you got going on there, but that might work. Only issue is you gotta be a grown man to get surgery. You can‘t argue puberty after 18.

I did the mistake of telling people

• Woah
all common surgeries like bimax rhino anything fillers and eye are procedures tend to be a bit obvious to women

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, trueceI and depressionmaxxing
I think u can get away with bimax.

For example my nose looks pretty bad,.everybody knows me for it, if I were to get rhino a lot of friends will blast me.
But if my jaw gets slightly oushed forward and I look normal for once, idk if they would react negatively

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and scrunchables
Insane mental jizz you got going on there, but that might work. Only issue is you gotta be a grown man to get surgery. You can‘t argue puberty after 18.

I did the mistake of telling people
lol the face masculinizes into your mid 20s. I’m 19. I already have a great base. a simple eye surgery and I’m htn at the very least. but that is all autism. I can breed with a woman I want. any woman I want. that is all that really matters. and yes you are indeed a retard for telling anyone outside your family. I only told my mother for she has that right as I came from her bloody womb.

Nigga thinks people outside operate like autists here

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Ongod you see how many normies make fun of dudes that do LL? "Imagine breaking your bones to be 6 feet". Would have to move areas for this to work Damn

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
surgery is retarded anyway

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and fxckz
If somebody now considers you handsome while knowing you had surgery, they will still feel superior to you as they cope with you having surgery.

They will always subconsciously judge you for it and think about it. A girl in my class did a rhinoplasty and even me as a blackpilled incel still think like that, it‘s a forced thought of nature.
Halo effect will override it in person

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and scrunchables
Ongod you see how many normies make fun of dudes that do LL? "Imagine breaking your bones to be 6 feet". Would have to move areas for this to work Damn
they make fun of it for good reason its retardfuel

literal pslers believe salludon mewed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Amnesia, scrunchables and 1 other person
surgery is retarded anyway
Surgery is the holy grail send as an blessing from the almighty god himself

Nigga thinks people outside operate like autists here
Istg they are worse than us

I think u can get away with bimax.

For example my nose looks pretty bad,.everybody knows me for it, if I were to get rhino a lot of friends will blast me.
But if my jaw gets slightly oushed forward and I look normal for once, idk if they would react negatively
Bimax on itself i think too, but genioplasty is so fucking obvious

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
ok go throw ur money at some kike surgeon to go from incel to incel
doomer kys. to be pessimistic is futile. alas we are all bones and flesh. however we should be grateful to live in this world. so many exciting things are about to happen. we can soon abandon our flesh. perhaps become immortal essences. I agree as of now it is precarious to say the least. but it isn’t impossible. and that should lifefuel tbh.

• JFL
girls get surgery as a birthday gift in korea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr Test and depressionmaxxing
Yeah, surgery is giga gross

cope

doomer kys. to be pessimistic is futile. alas we are all bones and flesh. however we should be grateful to live in this world. so many exciting things are about to happen. we can soon abandon our flesh. perhaps become immortal essences. I agree as of now it is precarious to say the least. but it isn’t impossible. and that should lifefuel tbh.
im not a doomer i try to make the best out of my life and i realise surgery wont change shit for me so i wont spend money on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and lilith

Don’t tell people you got them, and just make new friends

No like i mentioned:

honestly brutal even if hardmaxx ascends you you are still cucked by genes

• +1

@depressionmaxxing nah fuck it I will be honest as I'm honest on my views on euegnics I'm not reproducing so I don't have a vested interest I'll be open and honest and encourage others to ascend because I hate sub humanity and subhumans

The ideal scenario is if people just chalk it up to you aging/growing into your looks

But only a few surgeries and bases allow for that tho, I consider myself lucky to have one of them

But things like implants, filler, eye area stuff, will all be picked up pretty easily by those who see you regularly, which is why relocating is sometimes a good option

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Literally any surgery can be explained with: "I don't know I guess I lost some weight and grew into myself". Unless they're Giants they can't prove I had anything done.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Too stupid. You shouldn't care of what your friends or foids say, if they think you're weird for looksmaxxing is their problem. After looking good, open a dating app and start talking to girls because they never knew how many surgeries you have done. People are envious when known ones get a better life: money, looks, popularity. Change your life for the better and become whatever you wanna be, foids fraudmaxx and we don't say anything.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, HarrierDuBois, Clark69 and 3 others
Literally any surgery can be explained with: "I don't know I guess I lost some weight and grew into myself". Unless they're Giants they can't prove I had anything done.
It's not about them 'proving it', it's about what they'll subconciously think

It highly depends on the surgery tho

A rhino, unless it's very minimal, will be pretty easy to spot for anyone who was accostumed to your face

The only types of surgeries that can really really go under the radar are certain osteotomies and minor tweaks like eye lid retraction, ptosis correction, undereye stuff, etc

The more you do, the bigger the chance people will realise, so everything needs to be calculated if you care abt that sort of thing (look at bgm, for example, no way he could get away with denying he had shit done.)

And the weight excuse also doesn't work for people that were relatively lean before

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
A good trick might be to change your hairstyle drastically for a while (then you go back)

It will shift away people's attention, possibly tricking their brains hard

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, depressionmaxxing and copemaxxeer
A good trick might be to change your hairstyle drastically for a while (then you go back)

It will shift away people's attention, possibly tricking their brains hard
Having a lot of facial hair until surgery is one of the best options aswell

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232, HarrierDuBois and DelonLover1999

A rhino, unless it's very minimal, will be pretty easy to spot for anyone who was accostumed to your face

The only types of surgeries that can really really go under the radar are certain osteotomies and minor tweaks like eye lid retraction, ptosis correction, undereye stuff, etc

The more you do, the bigger the chance people will realise, so everything needs to be calculated if you care abt that sort of thing (look at bgm, for example, no way he could get away with denying he had shit done.)

And the weight excuse also doesn't work for people that were relatively lean before
Rhino can be medically larped, more than rhino as well.

Having a lot of facial hair until surgery is one of the best options aswell
I also want to grow long facial hair post OP so when I shave, it is my unswollen gigamogger face underneath. Imagine getting cut up as LTN and shaving as HTN 8 months later.

• Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU
you cannot go from incel to normal with surgeries. inb4 someone here posts some scam doctor morph as proof

I don’t care. It’s over anyway. The only people who I talk to are my coworkers and they’re all borderline or closeted incels.

Life begins after surgery so don’t try to hold on to the half-life you had before it.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and depressionmaxxing

Even BGM could claim in his case "Accutane shrank my nose bro google it, and I lost the last bit of facial fat with lemonbottle (or whatever other softmaxx method that claims it can spot reduce fat) to reveal my cheekbones" and normies would eat it up, most of them are very gullible

Even BGM could claim in his case "Accutane shrank my nose bro google it, and I lost the last bit of facial fat with lemonbottle (or whatever other softmaxx method that claims it can spot reduce fat) to reveal my cheekbones" and normies would eat it up, most of them are very gullible
Maybe a below average intelligence normie would believe it, but most people wouldn't buy it (in his case), especially nowadays where cosmestic procedures are much more well known.

His rhino was way too significant, and combined with the other maxxes he did, completely changed his face in a way that doesn't resemble someone maturing or 'growing into their looks'. Other ascensions could be faked more easily, but his was too drastic.

Ideally you'd want the thought to never even cross people's heads, and for them to think that you look better but still familiar, so they can chalk it up to natural maturation.

Last edited:
Normies are not retarted they will just say okay knowing your shitting them and then make fun of you with their friends

i just need to fix compressed lower third and non existent jaw

They don’t have to know unless it’s obvious then it’s over