Surrogacy, based or not?

Surrogacy (paying a girl to breed ur child and raising him alone as single-dad)

• Based

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Cucked

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I am thinking of doing this in the end. I dont think I am capable of attracting the very rare woman still interested in having a family in modern society.

Getting surrogacy done in my mid 30s and then raising the kid on my own (with the help of childcare, school system, babysitters, etc.) sounds far better than being in an unhappy betabux type LTR with a woman that is very likely to betray me and turn my kids against me.

thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, hiwasuwor, JovenCansao and 4 others
Not a bad idea bro.

Just make sure the surrogate mother has a good FACE. That way the kid will never suffer in this cruel world.

A subhuman with loving parents and family is still subhuman and will suffer greatly. So everything in life is cope.

It's all about looks in the end

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, MoggerGaston, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Having offspring while being subhuman is one of the biggest cruelties you can do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I am thinking of doing this in the end. I dont think I am capable of attracting the very rare woman still interested in having a family in modern society.

Getting surrogacy done in my mid 30s and then raising the kid on my own (with the help of childcare, school system, babysitters, etc.) sounds far better than being in an unhappy betabux type LTR with a woman that is very likely to betray me and turn my kids against me.

thoughts?
If you want to be dark triad you can do it for free with a stacy. Creampie a hot sugar baby, ask them to keep child. Might take several bitches till you find one that decides to keep. Maybe even might have to bribe her, but lowball her, cause surrogacy can be insanely expensive, so give a figure like 1/5 to 1/10 of that. Now you save money and got a really hot bitch

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If you want to be dark triad you can do it for free with a stacy. Creampie a hot sugar baby, ask them to keep child. Might take several bitches till you find one that decides to keep. Maybe even might have to bribe her, but lowball her, cause surrogacy can be insanely expensive, so give a figure like 1/5 to 1/10 of that. Now you save money and got a really hot bitch
stacies dont even look at me, they look at chad only

aint no way a stacy is gonna give me a child

i will have to pay

Don't even bother, you would just be instilling the same shit standards and qualities of society you despise onto your own progeny. Every kid regardless of looks deserves a good mother anyway.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Don't even bother, you would just be instilling the same shit standards and qualities of society you despise onto your own progeny. Every kid regardless of looks deserves a good mother anyway.
good mothers are such an insane rarity, it cant be done

my kid will have to grow up with a good single dad

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Dunkelheit
good mothers are such an insane rarity, it cant be done

my kid will have to grow up with a good single dad
Do what you please, it is your decision.
Father's don't the same innate qualities as mothers though.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
stacies dont even look at me, they look at chad only

aint no way a stacy is gonna give me a child

i will have to pay
That could happen bro. But you can strategize, find a religious country . I doubt their would be much sugar babies but you would pretend to be a wealthy man wanting to settle down with a religious foid. Then creampie that pussy.
Profit

Have been saying. Best move for most is mgtow. Get best eggs, can hire maid or use mother/female family member to play mother figure.

Your child get best genetics, single parent children bond hard with each other(kids wont be avg white sibling who hate each other) and no mother to divorce u take kids as tool for child support or to decide when u can meet.

Better quality and full ownership of children. Its matter of money/connections tho.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262