Sv3rige promotes a carnivore diet not a primal diet. There's a difference.

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
Sv3rige/Goatis Carnivore diet - Mostly Blood and Raw Meat, Egg Yolk Only,

Primal Diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz - Raw Meat, Raw Dairy, Raw Eggs, Vegetable Juice, Fruit, Urine, Feces, Honey

S3vrige doesn't believe in egg white because he thinks avidin is an antinutrient.
Generally doesn't believe in dairy because it's made for other species (like @BrahminBoss has said).

Goatis still respects what Aajonus did because he believes he's the only one that ever came close.

Personally I believe in the primal diet not the Goatis diet.

Avidin neutralizes biocarbons from carbohydrates.

Aajonus believes the current research on avidin isn't what actually happens in humans.

• +1
Reactions: bloodsteal, the_nextDavidLaid, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
Goatis drinks a lot of diary.

Primal Diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz - Raw Meat, Raw Dairy, Raw Eggs, Vegetable Juice, Fruit, Urine, Feces, Honey

???

The fact that people on youtube look up to him like some sort of guru instead of an ongoing inspiration for a true crime narrative is appaling.

Oh well, at least when he finally breaks I'll get material for my literary novel lol.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
That's not in the book, but basically in some lectures people asked what could they do if they can't ferment meat until it's months old rotten. So he told them to eat feces, like buy an intestine from an animal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 29167 and thereallegend
You consume feces? Based tbh

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson

S3vrige doesn't believe in egg white because he thinks avidin is an antinutrient.
Generally doesn't believe in dairy because it's made for other species (like @BrahminBoss has said).

Goatis still respects what Aajonus did because he believes he's the only one that ever came close.

Personally I believe in the primal diet not the Goatis diet.

Avidin neutralizes biocarbons from carbohydrates.

Aajonus believes the current research on avidin isn't what actually happens in humans.
Well "carnivore" usually refers to the trendy (as opposed to healthy) diet of eating cooked meat exclusively. The term primal also gets appropriated by scammers like liver king. So you basically have to just to mention AV by name.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Goatis drinks a lot of diary.
He'll consume raw a2 milk if he has to. But he criticizes milk for having estrogen and increasing growth hormone. Has this belief that growth hormone is an aging hormone that'll eventually kill you. He says it can be inherently indigestible for some people because it's made for another species.

He prefers blood over milk anyday.

You consume feces? Based tbh
Not yet. I'll eat from a healthy animal if I do. Like eat a scoop of cow manure.

sv3rige eats fruit

sv3rige eats fruit

He doesn't believe in Keto. sv3rige believe are the antioxidants in fruits are pro-oxidants. he'll say it's ok to eat some seasonally like in nature but that the current fruits are all man made and overly sugary

nobody cares, he is retarded and his fan-base is terrible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, szolliontaraelis, Skywalker and 4 others
Sv3rige has absolutely no rizz👀😂 it’s simply over if you dick ride such a nigga.

sv3rige literally eats fruits and says honey is good.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
sv3rige literally eats fruits and says honey is good.
I think I remember him eating some honey

He overlaps like 65% with the primal diet

Point of the thread was to exemplify the differences because they believe different thing s

Stop talking about eating shit you disgusting faggot

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Stop talking about eating shit you disgusting faggot
too late
his mind is gone
its like in the walking dead, when they said "its not our brother anymore, its a zombie' :feelskek: