[News] Sweden is the most incel dense country..

Darklord

Darklord

Adept
Time online
4d 22h 38m
They don't socialize a lot and men's are a Big pussy to even hit on girls...it's overrrf

L

lotox1

Adept
Time online
14d 5h 34m
Arvid mogs true...but the vast majority is incel...how about that one
Arvid is not special at all here in Sweden. Only swedes can relate. The problem with him is that he looks too bland. He does not stand out from the majority of the people here. Yeah, he's not bad looking at all, but a girl would not look twice at him passing the streets.

Stare

Stare

ENTP
Time online
59d 57m
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Envy
Time online
65d 20h 34m
so being incel is now about being a debate aspie

Stare

Stare

ENTP
Time online
59d 57m
Rapefugees are the only incels in Sweden, the country is full of tall chads and blonde stacies who would never pick a shitskin ethnic over an aryan übermensch.

higgabigga

higgabigga

Psl2 Russian Slavcel Untermensch
Time online
29d 12h 39m
LIFEFUEL.

I'm actaully moving there in a while. They took me because high IQ stemcel. Mediterranean GigaChad in Sweden I will destroy every Stacy in my path
Dellisola Alessandro Dellisola GIF - Dellisola AlessandroDellisola Runway GIFs
Cope. Mediterranean = curry but without the ethnic racism sjw halo
You won't slay shit if u aren't black

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

TOTH ARMY
Time online
74d 7h 29m
Going to run a tinder experiment there. Hopefully, i will get some matches. Do it boys, if you mog this chink that is.
Most of those matches look like absolute shit

homesick

homesick

መስታወት
Time online
20d 2h 33m
"Incels are a bunch of guys that think that women owe them sex."

I fucking hate this statement. At least for me I don't think that all women owe me sex, but, please don't make it seem like you don't see me as an potential partner because of my personality, when the actual reason is because of my looks. Shut the fuck up bitch if your saying that it's something I can change and I'm in full control over.

"I've seen videos of incel men, and they are ... good looking guys,- regular guy. Doesn't look like a basrot. & There's so many of them!"

yesss? and u still cant embrace the actual reason? many men today are incel until their very late 20s (without even realizing themselves), then they think they ascend or that they found "the one" while in reality they actually betabuxx for a women the same age who often only want him for his resources (* note why late 20s? thats when most women are starting to lose it with Chad)

and all she has to offer in return is a pre-owned pussy

GigaMogger

GigaMogger

Greycel = Chad
Time online
3d 13h 23m
They don't socialize a lot and men's are a Big pussy to even hit on girls...it's overrrf
No wonder it's the rape capital of Europe...

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
70d 16h 43m
Sir, what about Indians, can they easily slay using their ethnic halo?

Adreyan

Adreyan

THERE IS STILL SOME HOPE, AT LEAST FOR ME!
Time online
13d 15h 39m
Sir, what about Indians, can they easily slay using their ethnic halo?
Indians yes, boys link up that big black curry who married a swedish foid.

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
23d 10h 55m
Dont belive YT videos of some clickbaiting faggots.

turbocuckcel_7000000

turbocuckcel_7000000

Trainee
Time online
2d 20h 55m
i live in a big city in EE and i've never encountered someone that hits on girls, never outside of specific groups like working class or the very rich.
they just sit around and wait for an ugly woman that's 5 years older than them to come hit on them and let her take over their life.
was pretty friendly last year with some gymlords and they never ever approached and just sat around on their phones waiting for women to text them
honestly the white middle class is so fucked wherever you go. tech especially is full of losers waiting for an old single mom to come talk to them. doesn't matter how big their muscles are or how much money they make.

Dr Shekelberg

Dr Shekelberg

Lover of Abo women
Time online
67d 3h 57m
LIFEFUEL.

I'm actaully moving there in a while. They took me because high IQ stemcel. Mediterranean GigaChad in Sweden I will destroy every Stacy in my path
Dellisola Alessandro Dellisola GIF - Dellisola AlessandroDellisola Runway GIFs
Come to Norway with me instead

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
20d 9h 44m
Arvid is not special at all here in Sweden. Only swedes can relate. The problem with him is that he looks too bland. He does not stand out from the majority of the people here. Yeah, he's not bad looking at all, but a girl would not look twice at him passing the streets.
Shut the fuck up Greycell put sum respect on arvid name bum

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

"Just cold approach bro"
Time online
27d 11h 28m
mikeock

mikeock

Erudite
Time online
13d 16h 33m
If you follow pewdiepie's channel, whenever he talks about his life before YouTube, it's clear that he was an incel. Most likely a shortcel. Don't Google his height, there's a whole meme around it where people put fake height into his Google knowledge bar. He's just very short in many photos of him and his friends

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)