switching to bodybuilding.com ?

lestoa

lestoa

I feel like it's a good step towards getting whitepilled, it looks like it's not as high cortisol as here and all the other forums

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
It's literally the original blackpill forum hehe

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Gilbert_Durandal
I went through a bunch of "are zoomers taller?" threads in misc and the opinions and exaggerated accounts in them were more extreme than even rotter ramblings here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
I went through a bunch of "are zoomers taller?" threads in misc and the opinions and exaggerated accounts in them were more extreme than even rotter ramblings here.
What did they say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Gilbert_Durandal
Its insanely Slow for me, for u?

What did they say
"I felt average in South Korea at 6'0"
"I see 5'10-6'0 women everywhere in the US"
"average zoomer is 6'2"
"I'm 6'1 in the US and get heightmogged by half the gym"
"I feel like a manlet at 5'10 in the US"

etc. Basically the same nonsense that you often read here, but way more of it, and there's way less people clapping back and saying "dude wtf are you talking about, average height there is..." or "I'm legit 6'1 and that is definitely not true lol". It's like if you took all the "6'2 is average in 2024" rotters from here and put them all in one forum. Also keep in mind these aren't Europeans, bodybuilding.com is mostly Americans, so these aren't even people from tall countries saying this stuff. A lot of people here at least have that excuse as they're from the Netherlands, Scandinavia etc., they don't, it's the fucking US.
I was disappointed, I didn't expect a forum dedicated to being jacked, masculine, dominant, high-T etc. to say the same basement dweller black pill doomer shit I read here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 51465
some people find this forum at age 12
i found bodybuilding.com at age 12
had i found this forum instead i would have been a mogger today, albeit this forum not existing back then

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Is it even active ?

"I felt average in South Korea at 6'0"
"I see 5'10-6'0 women everywhere in the US"
"average zoomer is 6'2"
"I'm 6'1 in the US and get heightmogged by half the gym"
"I feel like a manlet at 5'10 in the US"
View attachment 2773653
View attachment 2773654
View attachment 2773656
View attachment 2773658
etc. Basically the same nonsense that you often read here, but way more of it, and there's way less people clapping back and saying "dude wtf are you talking about, average height there is..." or "I'm legit 6'1 and that is definitely not true lol". It's like if you took all the "6'2 is average in 2024" rotters from here and put them all in one forum. Also keep in mind these aren't Europeans, bodybuilding.com is mostly Americans, so these aren't even people from tall countries saying this stuff. A lot of people here at least have that excuse as they're from the Netherlands, Scandinavia etc., they don't, it's the fucking US.
I was disappointed, I didn't expect a forum dedicated to being jacked, masculine, dominant, high-T etc. to say the same basement dweller black pill doomer shit I read here.
Just the Internet in 2024, impossible to find anywhere with rotters