Syrian psycho is a retard scammer

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human
So you guys probably know Syrian psycho, never liked the guy but I didn't know he was that bad.
Basically this guy is trying to make some money or something, or try to be good I don't know.
Well first apparently he has a fucking charity:

Which is kind of insane considering most blackpillers are giga racist and shit on ethnics.

I've envisioned myself for much more, of being able to save lives and provide hope for those around the world who are suffering. It's my position in this company to Oversee international missions. I was able to see how little can do so much for communities in despair. As a Syrian and one who stayed after the war started, it broke my heart seeing my own people flee in the face of chaos. I hope to assist others who have faced similar situations.

It's funny seeing this guy trying to help starving african kids while he shat on ethnics calling them subhuman (average blackpiller).

Also for some reason this guy has a jewelry themed around looksmaxxing which outragous man wtf is this:

Then looksmax jewelry goes to starving kids so nice.

Also this guy has something called mogwarts which you need to pay 40 bucks to get into, whats is this guy thinking?
What special "looksmaxxing" info is this supposed to contains?
I really wonder what it contains

You know lot of blackpillers have shat on people like Hamza or redpill youtuber for selling courses but I honestly see this as even worse, you know its literally like 3 different elaborate scams for who knows the clients who actually buys this shit but its crazy.
Man who is this dude thinking he is?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, chadintraining, Narcissusmaxxing and 27 others

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 48066
anyone who buys 'mogwarts' is retarded :feelskek:
Probably just copy and pasted BOTB threads and water like 'go to the gym and mew :soy:'

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: KhakiPeach67, bleachmaxxer69, Kazey and 26 others
@bwrauycnee @HeightPilledum @overtier1011 @maximuslaid @darktriadmidnight @hattrick @klainenel @Ohwell 3.0 @fantom3k @sportsmogger @dangis @Egyptianmogger @halfbloodaryanmaxxe @wishlwasSalludon @apemaxxed @blonde chad @mayo mogger @Kysiclolll @Kazakh Theist @sytefps @synock21 @AceClaws @zura @PackRunnerBitch @blondepersonreal @TheMaxxer333 @TheReckons @Bonesbonesbonesbone @soryamogs @Tropp @Kamui @popped @PseduoAryan @shabby890 @niggerballsack34 @Sny @this life is brutal @MillerMac @Merciful Servant @gooner23 @sholi @Chinacurry @Asspear @Feliezzx @4scend @wateriswet @youth @moggerofmoggers @maxxerzz @primo Maxxer @looksmaxxing12 @not_cel @saint @inthecookie @Pandora @n9wiff @THEGRAYCEL @Physiocrat @GreenHat500 @odux @Loveland @NumbThePain @stamaster21 @Erik-Hexum @Matheus @mrriceguyreturns @HerpDerpson @Shrekguy3838 @Asps12 @spark @souvik @IAMNOTANINCEL @vaomorpetoti @AuGoldRum @Tabula Rasa @african_subhuman @fachero17 @Moggee @mita @Vidales @aesthetic beauty @quizak @Mincilla @ShowerMaxxing @delonisliterallyme @eagle_tren123 @positiveloop @Reynemane @Sondern @Despicable @RAMU KAKA @Albedo @Aloha @Jojobarret @FaceAboveAll @Meraki @yeeyeeslayer @Johnnyplayz223 @abbasrizwana @kysmog @looksmac @Obito @hadouuuken @eclipsoo @lebesgue @quemirasmanv2 @Jaw savior @datboijj @zap @t50prince @zzsleepin @Meteor21 @Gunsawles @Tyrant @rand anon @dicktwist @newar @Fear,

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, BrendioEEE, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
So you guys probably know Syrian psycho, never liked the guy but I didn't know he was that bad.
Basically this guy is trying to make some money or something, or try to be good I don't know.
View attachment 2690396
Which is kind of insane considering most blackpillers are giga racist and shit on ethnics.
View attachment 2690397

It's funny seeing this guy trying to help starving african kids while he shat on ethnics calling them subhuman (average blackpiller).

Also for some reason this guy has a jewelry themed around looksmaxxing which outragous man wtf is this:
View attachment 2690403

View attachment 2690402

Also this guy has something called mogwarts which you need to pay 40 bucks to get into, whats is this guy thinking?
View attachment 2690405

You know lot of blackpillers have shat on people like Hamza or redpill youtuber for selling courses but I honestly see this as even worse, you know its literally like 3 different elaborate scams for who knows the clients who actually buys this shit but its crazy.
I don't understand what you're angry about here are you just jealous? god forbid a nigga makes money online but you don't

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE, PrinceLuenLeoncur, JohnBaza and 3 others
I don't understand what you're angry about here are you just jealous? god forbid a nigga makes money online but you don't
Problem is not making money but all of shady shit he does that are totally ridiculous like fucking looksmax jewelry
who tf buys this ahhahahahahahahhaa

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, BrendioEEE, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
You don’t get it because you can pay 40$ a month instead of accidentally stumbling on the mental retardation cesspool that is off topic while looking for BOTB on this forum
Seems worth it to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, TheMaxxer333, BrendioEEE and 3 others
Problem is not making money but all of shady shit he does that are totally ridiculous like fucking looksmax jewelry
How is jewelry shady? He's making money no matter what he sells who gives a fuck if its a piece of jewelry or his own shit while you rot here and spend 30 minutes making hate threads

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE and RAMU KAKA
How is jewelry shady? He's making money no matter what he sells who gives a fuck if its a piece of jewelry or his own shit while you rot here and spend 30 minutes making hate threads
Is this syrian psycho alt account?
Emotion Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, pig_face, BrendioEEE and 7 others
Bro he’s making money off retarded insecure teenagers

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Kazey, shogrim and 9 others
bro type of nigga to pay 40 bucks for mogwart

do u get more bitches now with ur ascend jewelry wow man

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, BrendioEEE, aleksander and 2 others
Idk what the deal is with him. He looks like LTN when the filters are off. How do you lose jaw mass like this?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, BrendioEEE, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Bro he’s making money off retarded insecure teenagers
you all would do the same on this forum if you had the opportunity don't lie

• WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and BrendioEEE
Idk what the deal is with him. He looks like LTN when the filters are off. How do you lose jaw mass like this?

Yet he claims to be some giga chad jesus that is here to help people or something.
Who is this guy thinking he is?

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, BrendioEEE, aleksander and 2 others
you all would do the same on this forum if you had the opportunity don't lie
I’m not even bullshitting i wouldn’t, I’d be too much of a pussy to be exposed as a fraud

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and zzsleepin
I’m not even bullshitting i wouldn’t, I’d be too much of a pussy to be exposed as a fraud
Oh so you wouldn't do it not because of moral reasons but because you fear being exposed? yeah...

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and BrendioEEE
its so funny doing this shit and then claiming you want to help people
IM SO NICE GUYS I GIVE TO CHARITY
yet dont help unless you pay 40 bucks or something jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 55314
OvER for this faggot scammer. I know for a fact he was the guy who said ethnics can't ascend due to ethnic tax and they should just die.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, aleksander, BrendioEEE and 6 others
Oh so you wouldn't do it not because of moral reasons but because you fear being exposed? yeah...
Yah nigga pretty much
I don't respect him for doing that but get that bag i guess

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
hows he a racist

• WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Yet he claims to be some giga chad jesus that is here to help people or something.
Who is this guy thinking he is?
The only times he was caught in candid he was beardcelling and looked extremely bloated
3860039 1000012940

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, shogrim, aleksander and 11 others
OvER for this faggot scammer. I know for a fact he was the guy who said ethnics can't ascend due to ethnic tax and they should just die.
He said in James sapphire discord

He is based. He has jaw and chin implants.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
3903657 IMG 9830

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and 0kami123
Hate that horsecel faggot.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, anticel, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
If you buy from MY brand it will get donated to MY charity

Don't worry guys I won't money launder and tax evade just trust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, aleksander, Skywalker and 2 others
jfl at paying $40 for some retarded shit like that when 25 y.o.+ permarotters in off-topic/rating who have been obsessed with looks and plastic surgeries for decades will tell you every ugly feature about your face for free :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, 0kami123, TheMaxxer333 and 2 others
It’s to spread his brand, more known = more customers. Even this thread has advertised his products - all publicity is good publicity

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
When did he do that?

WTF THATS HIM??? I DIDN’T EVEN RECOGNIZE HIM AT FIRST HE LOOKS SO SHIT WTF, NOTHING LIKE HIS FAMOUS PICTURES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Skywalker and HeightPilledum
I don't think it's kicked in yet how much we should hate this guy. It's like he dropped an atomic bomb on looksmaxxing, it somehow mutated into the most retarded woman tiktok meme, and we're all shell shocked. Fuck this coping subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, shogrim, Skywalker and 5 others
mirin moneymaxxing niche hustles

WTF THATS HIM??? I DIDN’T EVEN RECOGNIZE HIM AT FIRST HE LOOKS SO SHIT WTF, NOTHING LIKE HIS FAMOUS PICTURES
He's got filters all over
He looks like a different guy almost all the time

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, BeestungLipsTheory and capybara
I don't think it's kicked in yet how much we should hate this guy. It's like he dropped an atomic bomb on looksmaxxing, it somehow mutated into the most retarded woman tiktok meme, and we're all shell shocked. Fuck this coping subhuman.
Completely agree with him he is a pest to this community

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, HeightPilledum, BeestungLipsTheory and 1 other person
he is a disgusting mentally ill faggot
this whole looksmaxxing to mogg shit is horrible, including here
people are just horrific psychopats man, i swear @Primalsplit @ReadBooksEveryday @Christiano

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 51465 and Primalsplit
Does he have kike genetics

i fucking hate that loser
he should rope asap

View attachment 2690396
View attachment 2690397

View attachment 2690403

View attachment 2690402

View attachment 2690405

Leave him alone man

View attachment 2690396
View attachment 2690397

View attachment 2690403

View attachment 2690402

View attachment 2690405

He’s unethical, but is also smart, he knows exactly what he is doing

I guarantee everyone on this forum would do the same thing in his position

smart in ohio
what he does is really common scam

even indians in the slums of new delhi can figure out how to scam eldery people, but we are supposed to claim syrian psycho is "smart" for doing the same?

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69