TAKE A CREDIT TO FINANCE YOUR SURGERIES YOU WILL REGRET NOT DOING THE SURGERIES ASAP

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
literally the title.

after aving up I was 21 and thought 'I could have the surgeries when I was 18 or 19 JFL if you get a 15k zero interest rate loan like I have now I can get my next surgeries in a few months and can pay it off in a year but waiting more is

JUST WASTING YOUR PRIME YEARS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Skywalker, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
STOP ROTTING AND GET APPOINTMENTS IF YOURE A TRUECEL STOP MEWING AND GET LEFORT I AND BIMAX

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Skywalker
based asf thread,onlt actualy trucel faggots thing you can look better after 18 from soft maxxing,you only slowly descend after 18 if you do not get surgery,these 25 year olds thinking they gonna have glow ups 😭

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Yerico7, blackckatt and 5 others
You need 800 credit score and an already lenghty credit history to get an interest free loan of 15 racks @AlexBrown84

You need 800 credit score and an already lenghty credit history to get an interest free loan of 15 racks @AlexBrown84
not even 800

i was getting credit card offers with limits of 50k when i was 19 and had 720 score

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
not even 800

i was getting credit card offers with limits of 50k when i was 19 and had 720 score
I tried getting an unsecured loan from bank and I got denied

probably had to do with my income i reported at the time

plus i had business line of credit so they were more likely to give me bigger limits and loans

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: cashmerefraud and Deleted member 29581
Find me a single trustworthy bank that will give you a loan for plastic surgery

Find me a single trustworthy bank that will give you a loan for plastic surgery
you from europe? my surgeons hospital offered me to pay all at once or pay it off zero extra charges 🤷🏽

do this and run off to another country

No im natural

Yes, im from Germany
bruder jede bank bietet doch kredit an. von 5k bis 15k habe zinsfreien 15k von targo bank bekommen

I would consider doing but I need to spend a year in braces anyway. I'm already old as fuck :feelsrope: (23)

life starts at 30
Sounds cope but I hope so. I think I got good aging genetics and will take HGH for youthmaxxing, so I hopefully surgeries will go to plan

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite and batman33
Convince your parents if yiu have to but yeah my only regret is not using fillers when I was 18, but 21 is still good and you don’t need to bring your parents jfl

Convince your parents if yiu have to but yeah my only regret is not using fillers when I was 18, but 21 is still good and you don’t need to bring your parents jfl
How tf do you convince your parents :lul:

Sounds cope but I hope so. I think I got good aging genetics and will take HGH for youthmaxxing, so I hopefully surgeries will go to plan
of course it's cope but bro I turn 25 next month and get bimax in april, after that braces lmao months after that Im getting a HT and will be 27 when that shit looks presentable

• So Sad
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
of course it's cope but bro I turn 25 next month and get bimax in april, after that braces lmao months after that Im getting a HT and will be 27 when that shit looks presentable
that is if bimax even fixes you. God I wish I started this shit earlier

Last edited:
deleted

that is if bimax even fixes you. God I wish I started this shit earlier
Yeah its honestly more of a psychological thing for me. I already had a rhinoplasty, I had a chin wing osteotomy and Im a very normal normie. I want to mog normies though. I also look very young people always guess me at 18-20 so thats the cope I breathe in. I also get dates, have easy access to friends, my life used to be so shit before I got surgeries. I literally only had one singular friend till my 20s who then died. what an odd coincidence that my life drastically got better when I was in my worst year/moment of my life lmao at people saying to me 'your confidence bro its definitely your confidence!' nah fck all of them and my sister especially

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Yeah its honestly more of a psychological thing for me. I already had a rhinoplasty, I had a chin wing osteotomy and Im a very normal normie. I want to mog normies though. I also look very young people always guess me at 18-20 so thats the cope I breathe in. I also get dates, have easy access to friends, my life used to be so shit before I got surgeries. I literally only had one singular friend till my 20s who then died. what an odd coincidence that my life drastically got better when I was in my worst year/moment of my life lmao at people saying to me 'your confidence bro its definitely your confidence!' nah fck all of them and my sister especially
What were u before rhino and chin wing? And your saying it got you to MTN?

what is credit score.