Never delay looksmaxxing. If you have money, go for it ASAP or you WILL regret it

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
Fuck so over. I could’ve looksmaxxed in 2021 or at least started and would’ve surgerymaxxed by now but noo I decided to hold my shitter crypto instead of selling and it plunged to 0.

I legit had more than enough for 3 surgeries and my dream car then I would have leftovers still. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: But it went literally to 0, imagine how I felt.

Fast forward it’s 2024, I am now 25(26 in few months) and I will finish my looksmaxxing when I am 27(!!!) because it’s a long fucking process because my mom cbad to get braces in childhood. That’s literally 4 years of my life wasted right here, and my prime too.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Now I am gymcelling and putting tons of moisturisers just to sort of preserve my looks because my skin is prone to scars and getting bombared with acne(accutanemaxxinf atm). This is tiring and depressing because I have exactly 1 year ahead of me doing nothing, just rot and pray braces somehow get speedrunned and it’s my “prime” :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Tabula Rasa, HighClassMaxing and 4 others
It’s not the end of the world relax

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5

• Love it
Reactions: Weed
Nigga has been rotting on incel forums for 6 years and still believes looksmaxxing will save his life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Tabula Rasa, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
my first goal is to get palate expander asap, everything else can wait tbh

Nigga has been rotting on incel forums for 6 years and still believes looksmaxxing will save his life
I am not planning to live in the west so yes :ogre:
my first goal is to get palate expander asap, everything else can wait tbh
You need to be like below the age of 16 for it to work I feel like
It’s not the end of the world relax
I wish it was at this point

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Stop stressing its not like you will even be happy when you get those surgeries that make a 0.5 % bare minimum psl difference

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Stop stressing its not like you will even be happy when you get those surgeries that make a 0.5 % bare minimum psl difference
My chin and jaw is so dogshit that I believe it’ll be more than 0.5
I keep morphing my side profile everyday and crying

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and edodalic29
I am not planning to live in the west so yes :ogre:

You need to be like below the age of 16 for it to work I feel like

I wish it was at this point
nah it works later, but the longer you wait the less results you get, but in turkey it costs like 3-4k so im gonna do it before i do septorhino

My chin and jaw is so dogshit that I believe it’ll be more than 0.5
I keep morphing my side profile everyday and crying
Mirin member since 2018 if you dont mind me asking , what kind of looksmaxxing have you’ve done so far?

nah it works later, but the longer you wait the less results you get, but in turkey it costs like 3-4k so im gonna do it before i do septorhino
Good luck boyo. How much does it cost and how long is the treatment? I can imagine like 2 years
Mirin member since 2018 if you dont mind me asking , what kind of looksmaxxing have you’ve done so far?
idk I haven’t done any hardmaxxing yet, just accutane first round and fillers
And now braces and 2nd round of accutane
Then sliding genio and gonial implants coming within approx 12 months. After that I will def get skin laser surgery 5 rounds with a legit clinic where they actually have medical diplomas unlike those beauty salons. After that maybe just maybe infra implants.

U don’t know that