Stop Looksmaxxing If You Are Over 18

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Platinum
I know it's a long read but do me a favor as I present you the story of how I learned to accept myself and why looksmaxing is a fraud. Everything about your sexual market value is determined upon birth and there's no shame in that. I wish somebody would have told me this earlier as it would have shattered all the illusions much earlier.

I started off as a financially poor guy from a small town, with bad genetics, weak, fragile, short, no music or sports talents, etc. Pretty much below average in terms of everything in life.

I'm not saying I had it the worst in life, but definitely much worse than most people have it objectively.

Let me start with my height. I live in Balkans where average height of zoomer is about 6ft 1-2. I'm taller than an average American but definitely shorter by at least 3 inches than all of my peers. I knew I couldn't change it and was never concerned about it but as I grew up I learned women didn't find guys in 5' 9" to 5' 11" range attractive. You had to be exceptional at nearly everything else to compensate. Spoiler alert: I am not.

My skull is weirdly shaped. Simply put, if I ever went bald I'd look alien. I grew my hair out to cover it up and it's saving my smv rn.

My hairline is badly shaped all around. I might consider surgery at some point to shape it to be square but I'm just pointing it out as a failo.

My eyebrows are naturally weirdly shaped, I reshaped them into straight brows and they look good now.

My eyes had some uee but I did a lot of ice hooding and eyelid pulling to hide it.

My midface is somewhat long. My forehead is somewhat big.

My nose is somewhat crooked.

My mouth is slightly narrow.

My teeth are somewhat crooked.

Pretty much any failo imaginable, I had it.

My skin is shit naturally, skin is thin.

And there's plenty more to write.

To sum it up, my face had a number of failos which I was able to fix using softmaxing. My harmony for some reason is exceptional despite all failos and I look htn-chadlite, get iois all the time and have had countless women call me handsome and attractive. There were even gossips about me banging some chicks I never got in touch with.

Next we have financial status. I come from a poor family, poorest in my social circle. You can tell this doesn't help me in the slightest.

Next up we have talents. I lack art talents, sport talents, music talents. I was never considered smart. But I learned to overcome all of these through hard work and performed decent in academics and sports in general.

I am naturally small framed, skinny, weak, fragile, etc. I have suffered from countless serious injuries due to shit bone density and weak ligaments. I lack stuff such as grip strength and general power despite having gymcelled for years.

My insertions are just about average. I am a hard gainer and have balance issues with most of my lifts.

Put simply, I was dealt bad cards: shit coordination, short height, bad face and skull genetics, bad sports genetics, no intellectual talents and poor family to live with.

I managed to overcome my bad body genetics and look buff right now, I overcame shit face genetics through softmaxxes and luck, I overcame intellectual inferiority. Only two things that are left are money + height.

I can't alter my height, so only chance of success is seen in height.

But let me be brutally honest for a moment. I put tons of effort into all of these to reach the state I'm in in my late teens. I was insecure, lacking confidence all my life and I still do. Girls can't tell I'm poor but I lack the confidence to talk to them. I have everything else except height. I'm exceptionally good looking, well built and dress well.

What I miss is age and most of you do too. Realize that chad was dealt daddy money, looks, height, build, charisma and confidence. Realize that all the pretty girls got to meet chad in their teens and are going to remain taken for the rest of their lives.

Even if I somehow manage to fix my wealth, pull up in a McLaren in a couple years time, guess what - no pretty girl will be left for me to fall in love with. By the time I'm 30 all girls my age will have settled for their hubby, while my wealth and looks will attract only the whored and girls who want to take advantage of me.

Just accept it - your life was already over before it started. I managed to go from a bottom of the barrel 3 to a 8/10 (normie scale), guess what nobody gives a shit. Life is all about winning and winning doesn't give a damn about whether you worked hard, whether you improved and whether you are the best.

Just because you look good, have money and all the attributes doesn't mean you are owed an opportunity to meet your oneitis. It is what it is, just come to the terms.

I've learned to appreciate the journey. I became one of the most respected guys in my friend group, one of the best looking guys, one of the most knowledgeable, etc. I hope one day I'll be the richest as well. I'm already heading towards that.

But no girl will give me a chance cause they are all taken. I'm yet to meet an attractive girl who isn't taken, cause they all got their boyfriends years ago. I am better at literally everything than most of them, but understand that chance is not handed out.

TL;DR Life ends in your teens, just like your social life. Looksmaxing and self improvement will only get you hoes and leftovers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, DingusBingus, WanderingBurro and 19 others
TL;DR Life ends in your teens, just like your social life. Looksmaxing and self improvement will only get you hoes and leftovers.
Depends on how hard you looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, socialcel, WanderingBurro and 10 others
Nobody's reading that my man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, BrahminBoss, GetShrekt and 22 others
Too many words

• +1
Reactions: 3links2

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one, kyrre, Banderacell and 4 others
Also htn/chadlite is quite the claim, you're probably heavily overrating yourself

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, try2beme, BrahminBoss and 20 others
No even one molecule

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, HailToTheKing and Kamui
Retard look at Amnesia or Crisick and stop crying

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Also htn/chadlite is quite the claim, you're probably heavily overrating yourself
I got rated by other forum users before, not my own rating. I had many htb girlfriends before. I'm saying that this won't get you quality women. Most of these girls I've been with ended up being whores later in life.

OP is probably a MTN at best lol, your treatment from foids is your rating irl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, m0ss26, Absi and 6 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Maalik
OP is probably a MTN at best lol, your treatment from foids is your rating irl
I have great treatment from girls. I'm saying this. Dated and fucked htbs for years. But I can't meet pure girls, cause they are all with chad. All these htb girls are not pure.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, aspiringexcel and Kamui
I’m mirin tbh. Wish I had your drive and self guidance

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11
I got rated by other forum users before, not my own rating. I had many htb girlfriends before. I'm saying that this won't get you quality women. Most of these girls I've been with ended up being whores later in life.
Yeah sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, chosen-one, tombradylover and 3 others
I have great treatment from girls. I'm saying this. Dated and fucked htbs for years. But I can't meet pure girls, cause they are all with chad. All these htb girls are not pure.
Oh boy another fucking HQNP cope :lul:, “Quality women” is an oxymoron, by your definition what is a whore? Because if it’s what I think it is then 99.9999% of ALL women on the planet are whores

The majority of foids that you’ll meet, at their very core, are sluts, these concepts are just basic biology lmao, I’ve already had these types discussions with @TheTakeoverHasBegun and @looksmaxxer234

Saying that you shouldn’t looksmax is idiotic when the website is literally called “looksmax.org”, improving your looks isn’t just about getting pussy or interacting with foids

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, It'snotover, zura and 5 others
TLDR + u mog me + I suffer more kys

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Mr Test and Clown Show
I know it's a long read but do me a favor as I present you the story of how I learned to accept myself and why looksmaxing is a fraud. Everything about your sexual market value is determined upon birth and there's no shame in that. I wish somebody would have told me this earlier as it would have shattered all the illusions much earlier.

I started off as a financially poor guy from a small town, with bad genetics, weak, fragile, short, no music or sports talents, etc. Pretty much below average in terms of everything in life.

I'm not saying I had it the worst in life, but definitely much worse than most people have it objectively.

Let me start with my height. I live in Balkans where average height of zoomer is about 6ft 1-2. I'm taller than an average American but definitely shorter by at least 3 inches than all of my peers. I knew I couldn't change it and was never concerned about it but as I grew up I learned women didn't find guys in 5' 9" to 5' 11" range attractive. You had to be exceptional at nearly everything else to compensate. Spoiler alert: I am not.

My skull is weirdly shaped. Simply put, if I ever went bald I'd look alien. I grew my hair out to cover it up and it's saving my smv rn.

My hairline is badly shaped all around. I might consider surgery at some point to shape it to be square but I'm just pointing it out as a failo.

My eyebrows are naturally weirdly shaped, I reshaped them into straight brows and they look good now.

My eyes had some uee but I did a lot of ice hooding and eyelid pulling to hide it.

My midface is somewhat long. My forehead is somewhat big.

My nose is somewhat crooked.

My mouth is slightly narrow.

My teeth are somewhat crooked.

Pretty much any failo imaginable, I had it.

My skin is shit naturally, skin is thin.

And there's plenty more to write.

To sum it up, my face had a number of failos which I was able to fix using softmaxing. My harmony for some reason is exceptional despite all failos and I look htn-chadlite, get iois all the time and have had countless women call me handsome and attractive. There were even gossips about me banging some chicks I never got in touch with.

Next we have financial status. I come from a poor family, poorest in my social circle. You can tell this doesn't help me in the slightest.

Next up we have talents. I lack art talents, sport talents, music talents. I was never considered smart. But I learned to overcome all of these through hard work and performed decent in academics and sports in general.

I am naturally small framed, skinny, weak, fragile, etc. I have suffered from countless serious injuries due to shit bone density and weak ligaments. I lack stuff such as grip strength and general power despite having gymcelled for years.

My insertions are just about average. I am a hard gainer and have balance issues with most of my lifts.

Put simply, I was dealt bad cards: shit coordination, short height, bad face and skull genetics, bad sports genetics, no intellectual talents and poor family to live with.

I managed to overcome my bad body genetics and look buff right now, I overcame shit face genetics through softmaxxes and luck, I overcame intellectual inferiority. Only two things that are left are money + height.

I can't alter my height, so only chance of success is seen in height.

But let me be brutally honest for a moment. I put tons of effort into all of these to reach the state I'm in in my late teens. I was insecure, lacking confidence all my life and I still do. Girls can't tell I'm poor but I lack the confidence to talk to them. I have everything else except height. I'm exceptionally good looking, well built and dress well.

What I miss is age and most of you do too. Realize that chad was dealt daddy money, looks, height, build, charisma and confidence. Realize that all the pretty girls got to meet chad in their teens and are going to remain taken for the rest of their lives.

Even if I somehow manage to fix my wealth, pull up in a McLaren in a couple years time, guess what - no pretty girl will be left for me to fall in love with. By the time I'm 30 all girls my age will have settled for their hubby, while my wealth and looks will attract only the whored and girls who want to take advantage of me.

Just accept it - your life was already over before it started. I managed to go from a bottom of the barrel 3 to a 8/10 (normie scale), guess what nobody gives a shit. Life is all about winning and winning doesn't give a damn about whether you worked hard, whether you improved and whether you are the best.

Just because you look good, have money and all the attributes doesn't mean you are owed an opportunity to meet your oneitis. It is what it is, just come to the terms.

I've learned to appreciate the journey. I became one of the most respected guys in my friend group, one of the best looking guys, one of the most knowledgeable, etc. I hope one day I'll be the richest as well. I'm already heading towards that.

But no girl will give me a chance cause they are all taken. I'm yet to meet an attractive girl who isn't taken, cause they all got their boyfriends years ago. I am better at literally everything than most of them, but understand that chance is not handed out.

Gotovo je brate. @TsarTsar444 @VladimirtheGreat @hopecel forum se stvarno pretvara iz bajka from slums of mumbai u bajke from slums of kosovo.

Inace ako ti je lakse ja sam visok 172 cm JFL. Ali liftmaxxam

Over for us balkancels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shogrim, hopecel, Clown Show and 3 others
o sum it up, my face had a number of failos which I was able to fix using softmaxing. My harmony for some reason is exceptional despite all failos and I look htn-chadlite, get iois all the time and have had countless women call me handsome and attractive. There were even gossips about me banging some chicks I never got in touch with.
stoped reading here.
blud name every flaw in the book and then says that he is chadlite and has women's attention. delusions of the greatest magnitude.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Gus17
Oh boy another fucking HQNP cope :lul:, “Quality women” is an oxymoron, by your definition what is a whore? Because if it’s what I think it is then 99.9999% of ALL women on the planet are whores

The majority of foids that you’ll meet, at their very core, are sluts, these concepts are just basic biology lmao, I’ve already had these types discussions with @TheTakeoverHasBegun and @looksmaxxer234

Saying that you shouldn’t looksmax is idiotic when the website is literally called “looksmax.org”, improving your looks isn’t just about getting pussy or interacting with foids
Dude I don't know your bodycount and relationship count. But I fucking hate getting into relationships cause all girls I've been with are not interesting to hang out around. I want a girl who will love me for who I am not have sex with me and use her phone for the rest of the day because we don't have much in common. All girls I fucked I regret having sex with, it fucking hurts me that I got in relationship to get treated like a fuck toy and then they cry when I break up with them about how much they invested into relationship. Fuck you hoe, you literally hug me and lay next to me while scrolling tiktok after we have sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, 5.5psl, NateJacobs and 3 others
Gotovo je brate. @TsarTsar444 @VladimirtheGreat @hopecel forum se stvarno pretvara iz bajka from slums of mumbai u bajke from slums of kosovo.

Over for us balkancels
172 cm,a živiš na balkanu...brutalno :feelsrope:
Trebao bi kao nixa da isceniraš udes pa da odradis LL u jermeniju
Srecom po mene pa imam 2.01 cm :feelsokman:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, hopecel and aspiringexcel

Over for us balkancels
ako nisi socialcirclemaxxed u Balkanu gotov si i brutalno si najebo, tu je nemoguce da nadzesh prave drugare posle detinstva, ako nisi sacuvao drugove od rano vrijeme it is over buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
stoped reading here.
blud name every flaw in the book and then says that he is chadlite and has women's attention. delusions of the greatest magnitude.
When I say failo I didn't mean worst failo just slight imperfection. As in, I don't have perfect hairline, I don't have perfect lips, I don't have perfect eyes. All my features are above average, but none of them is striking. I have no 'major failo'.

Dude I don't know your bodycount and relationship count. But I fucking hate getting into relationships cause all girls I've been with are not interesting to hang out around. I want a girl who will love me for who I am not have sex with me and use her phone for the rest of the day because we don't have much in common. All girls I fucked I regret having sex with, it fucking hurts me that I got in relationship to get treated like a fuck toy and then they cry when I break up with them about how much they invested into relationship. Fuck you hoe, you literally hug me and lay next to me while scrolling tiktok after we have sex.
why bot tell them to change

You are a bluepilled beta soy boy nigga 💀

Real love is about as real as unicorns 🦄, you wanna know why? Cuz unicorns aren’t fucking real
Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes

Get that shit out of your head lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, m0ss26, 5.5psl and 1 other person
ako nisi socialcirclemaxxed u Balkanu gotov si i brutalno si najebo, tu je nemoguce da nadzesh prave drugare posle detinstva, ako nisi sacuvao drugove od rano vrijeme it is over buddy boyo
Ja sam cak i NT irl. Evo creepshot mojih bhai-ja iz skole.
Screenshot 20231010 171725 Gallery

Taj lik je jebeni chadlite samo sto je los angle. Stalno nosim moje 10cm lifts u skolu. Imat cu 2 iz tjelesnog jer nikad ne sudjelujem al jebiga

Sve jedno nema socialcirclemaxxanja za moj autizam. Cijeli dan se u skoli zabavljao s njima a vrhunac dana mi je bio kad sam vidjeo 2 gooka i ovog indijca na trgu
Screenshot 20231010 171745 Gallery

NTmaxxanje je dosta lagano na balkanu. Napravio sam salu o crncima i svi su se smijali JFL

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and TsarTsar444
You are a bluepilled beta soy boy nigga 💀

Real love is about as real as unicorns 🦄, you wanna know why? Cuz unicorns aren’t fucking real
Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes

Get that shit out of your head lol
Brah
That comment REEKED of low testosterone and childish thinking
That nigga is beyond blue pilled

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Kamui
Its so easy to slay if u are 17/18 the youth glow is strong.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Its so easy to slay if u are 17/18 the youth glow is strong.
Literally what I'm saying + you will get to meet undamaged girls. What the fuck do I do with 39 year old roastie nigger.

Literally what I'm saying + you will get to meet undamaged girls. What the fuck do I do with 39 year old roastie nigger.
Too much to read op but yeah

Too much to read op but yeah
Copers in the comments blame me for 'having no pussy' despite me literally having been on dates with 3 different girls in the last 2 weeks. I just felt really awful after coming from my last date and realizing I don't want to pursue that hoe, she's so fucking boring I don't care about her ass and pussy.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and horizontallytall
Brah
That comment REEKED of low testosterone and childish thinking
That nigga is beyond blue pilled
Don’t know how you can be blackpilled and still believe that “true love” is a real thing lol

OP must be younger than 21, I’m 18 and even I don’t believe in that soy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, m0ss26 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
What a little bitch

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
You "dated and fucked htbs for years"... Then what the fuck are your crying about?? At what age did you start slaying?

I'm 26 slavcel and never fucked a foid in my life without paying and you tell me how difficult it is for you...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Kamui and Deleted member 20370
kys doomer faggot

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
You "dated and fucked htbs for years"... Then what the fuck are your crying about?? At what age did you start slaying?

I'm 26 slavcel and never fucked a foid in my life without paying and you tell me how difficult it is for you...
I fucked first girl at 15. But that doesn't make my situation good. If I were smart I would have never dumped two girls I had fun with. Instead I went after looks like a retard to try slaying a stacylite. I didn't fuck her we just kissed and broke up after a month, I was 16 at the time and she didn't want sex early in the relationship (guess what I know she had at least 6-7 boyfriends since then, either they all broke up with her for not wanting sex or she gets railed every week which is more likely).

I'm not saying I have it bad, just that once you get to certain age it fucking loses the point and I've surpassed that age.

172 cm,a živiš na balkanu...brutalno :feelsrope:
Trebao bi kao nixa da isceniraš udes pa da odradis LL u jermeniju
Srecom po mene pa imam 2.01 cm :feelsokman:
Brutalno, i ja sam visok tu negde oko 173cm, mozda koji cm vise, i to po svetskim standardima ne bi trebalo da bude nisko, realno kad vidis coveka te visine izgleda normalno. Medjutim, na Balkanu si totalni manlet sa tom visinom, gde ja zivim svaka druga klinka je 180cm... A zene(kurve) na Balkanu su brutalne sa standardima sto se tice svega, ako nemas izgled, onda ce ti poslednji cent uzeti...

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
Red every single word. Wish I didn't

your point? all women are whores. keep believing in muh true love boyo maybe one day it will exist

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Kamui
high iq troll ngl

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and St.TikTokcel
I fucked first girl at 15. But that doesn't make my situation good. If I were smart I would have never dumped two girls I had fun with. Instead I went after looks like a retard to try slaying a stacylite. I didn't fuck her we just kissed and broke up after a month, I was 16 at the time and she didn't want sex early in the relationship (guess what I know she had at least 6-7 boyfriends since then, either they all broke up with her for not wanting sex or she gets railed every week which is more likely).

I'm not saying I have it bad, just that once you get to certain age it fucking loses the point and I've surpassed that age.
So you had all important developmental milestones in your youth and now you are crying because you are not a top 1% Chad. Not reading a single atom from this troll, doomer faggog post anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Gus17
Brutalno, i ja sam visok tu negde oko 173cm, mozda koji cm vise, i to po svetskim standardima ne bi trebalo da bude nisko, realno kad vidis coveka te visine izgleda normalno. Medjutim, na Balkanu si totalni manlet sa tom visinom, gde ja zivim svaka druga klinka je 180cm... A zene(kurve) na Balkanu su brutalne sa standardima sto se tice svega, ako nemas izgled, onda ce ti poslednji cent uzeti...
Na balkan je dovoljno da si money and status maxed...naravno ne mozes ocekivati da ti bude verna,ali ako ces vec da se zenis,nek ti cilj bude da napravis nekoliko future incela :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
high iq troll ngl
Lmao exactly somebody gets it. Incels keep rotting on my threads.

I'm meeting this girl at her place in 3 hours lol. I'm thankful for my looks and build jfl at your genetics retards. Feels good to be htn with physique.

Welcome to my brag thread :lul:

119466896 618170005515038 8938468628353527963 n
383841203 694804805509633 5554526947878877309 n
365654820 794218135728574 4507528076341430581 n
362979613 186713117727881 2808907387171472927 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, mogstars, m0ss26 and 5 others
your point? all women are whores. keep believing in muh true love boyo maybe one day it will exist
It makes me cage at niggas thinking foids are virtuous angels and that the “one” exists but in reality they’re all just 2 faced shallow vain evil whores

True love between the sexes is a fairy tale and only exists on the basis of sex and equivalent exchange

I provide for a foid, she in return gives me pussy, plain and simple @TheTakeoverHasBegun
So you had all important developmental milestones in your youth and now you are crying because you are not a top 1% Chad. Not reading a single atom from this troll, doomer faggog post anymore.
its like the foids who cry about the fact that they can’t get Chads :lul:

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
Retard look at Amnesia or Crisick and stop crying
literally the point of the thread was to look at them. also need money and height OP read every word

Sheit so just give up if you’re not a teen it’s over man then at my age