Stop Looksmaxxing If You Are Over 18

172 cm,a živiš na balkanu...brutalno :feelsrope:
Trebao bi kao nixa da isceniraš udes pa da odradis LL u jermeniju
Srecom po mene pa imam 2.01 cm :feelsokman:
molim te samo mi reci da nisi incel sa tom visinom :oops:
ako nisi socialcirclemaxxed u Balkanu gotov si i brutalno si najebo, tu je nemoguce da nadzesh prave drugare posle detinstva, ako nisi sacuvao drugove od rano vrijeme it is over buddy boyo
nije bas nemoguce msm jeste ako si mentalcel (user foruma) ali ja znam dosta normija koji nadju nove drugare cim sretnu nekog novog to je zato sto su NT i nemaju socijalnu anksioznost kao mi
Ja sam cak i NT irl. Evo creepshot mojih bhai-ja iz skole.
View attachment 2483091
Taj lik je jebeni chadlite samo sto je los angle. Stalno nosim moje 10cm lifts u skolu. Imat cu 2 iz tjelesnog jer nikad ne sudjelujem al jebiga

Sve jedno nema socialcirclemaxxanja za moj autizam. Cijeli dan se u skoli zabavljao s njima a vrhunac dana mi je bio kad sam vidjeo 2 gooka i ovog indijca na trgu
View attachment 2483095
NTmaxxanje je dosta lagano na balkanu. Napravio sam salu o crncima i svi su se smijali JFL
NTmaxxing je sve tezi i tezi sto si stariji

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, VladimirtheGreat and aspiringexcel
I know it's a long read but do me a favor as I present you the story of how I learned to accept myself and why looksmaxing is a fraud. Everything about your sexual market value is determined upon birth and there's no shame in that. I wish somebody would have told me this earlier as it would have shattered all the illusions much earlier.

I started off as a financially poor guy from a small town, with bad genetics, weak, fragile, short, no music or sports talents, etc. Pretty much below average in terms of everything in life.

I'm not saying I had it the worst in life, but definitely much worse than most people have it objectively.

Let me start with my height. I live in Balkans where average height of zoomer is about 6ft 1-2. I'm taller than an average American but definitely shorter by at least 3 inches than all of my peers. I knew I couldn't change it and was never concerned about it but as I grew up I learned women didn't find guys in 5' 9" to 5' 11" range attractive. You had to be exceptional at nearly everything else to compensate. Spoiler alert: I am not.

My skull is weirdly shaped. Simply put, if I ever went bald I'd look alien. I grew my hair out to cover it up and it's saving my smv rn.

My hairline is badly shaped all around. I might consider surgery at some point to shape it to be square but I'm just pointing it out as a failo.

My eyebrows are naturally weirdly shaped, I reshaped them into straight brows and they look good now.

My eyes had some uee but I did a lot of ice hooding and eyelid pulling to hide it.

My midface is somewhat long. My forehead is somewhat big.

My nose is somewhat crooked.

My mouth is slightly narrow.

My teeth are somewhat crooked.

Pretty much any failo imaginable, I had it.

My skin is shit naturally, skin is thin.

And there's plenty more to write.

To sum it up, my face had a number of failos which I was able to fix using softmaxing. My harmony for some reason is exceptional despite all failos and I look htn-chadlite, get iois all the time and have had countless women call me handsome and attractive. There were even gossips about me banging some chicks I never got in touch with.

Next we have financial status. I come from a poor family, poorest in my social circle. You can tell this doesn't help me in the slightest.

Next up we have talents. I lack art talents, sport talents, music talents. I was never considered smart. But I learned to overcome all of these through hard work and performed decent in academics and sports in general.

I am naturally small framed, skinny, weak, fragile, etc. I have suffered from countless serious injuries due to shit bone density and weak ligaments. I lack stuff such as grip strength and general power despite having gymcelled for years.

My insertions are just about average. I am a hard gainer and have balance issues with most of my lifts.

Put simply, I was dealt bad cards: shit coordination, short height, bad face and skull genetics, bad sports genetics, no intellectual talents and poor family to live with.

I managed to overcome my bad body genetics and look buff right now, I overcame shit face genetics through softmaxxes and luck, I overcame intellectual inferiority. Only two things that are left are money + height.

I can't alter my height, so only chance of success is seen in height.

But let me be brutally honest for a moment. I put tons of effort into all of these to reach the state I'm in in my late teens. I was insecure, lacking confidence all my life and I still do. Girls can't tell I'm poor but I lack the confidence to talk to them. I have everything else except height. I'm exceptionally good looking, well built and dress well.

What I miss is age and most of you do too. Realize that chad was dealt daddy money, looks, height, build, charisma and confidence. Realize that all the pretty girls got to meet chad in their teens and are going to remain taken for the rest of their lives.

Even if I somehow manage to fix my wealth, pull up in a McLaren in a couple years time, guess what - no pretty girl will be left for me to fall in love with. By the time I'm 30 all girls my age will have settled for their hubby, while my wealth and looks will attract only the whored and girls who want to take advantage of me.

Just accept it - your life was already over before it started. I managed to go from a bottom of the barrel 3 to a 8/10 (normie scale), guess what nobody gives a shit. Life is all about winning and winning doesn't give a damn about whether you worked hard, whether you improved and whether you are the best.

Just because you look good, have money and all the attributes doesn't mean you are owed an opportunity to meet your oneitis. It is what it is, just come to the terms.

I've learned to appreciate the journey. I became one of the most respected guys in my friend group, one of the best looking guys, one of the most knowledgeable, etc. I hope one day I'll be the richest as well. I'm already heading towards that.

But no girl will give me a chance cause they are all taken. I'm yet to meet an attractive girl who isn't taken, cause they all got their boyfriends years ago. I am better at literally everything than most of them, but understand that chance is not handed out.

TL;DR Life ends in your teens, just like your social life. Looksmaxing and self improvement will only get you hoes and leftovers.
I fucked first girl at 15. But that doesn't make my situation good. If I were smart I would have never dumped two girls I had fun with. Instead I went after looks like a retard to try slaying a stacylite. I didn't fuck her we just kissed and broke up after a month, I was 16 at the time and she didn't want sex early in the relationship (guess what I know she had at least 6-7 boyfriends since then, either they all broke up with her for not wanting sex or she gets railed every week which is more likely).

I'm not saying I have it bad, just that once you get to certain age it fucking loses the point and I've surpassed that age.
your story is very sus nigga

how old are you now? since when are you looksmaxxing?

I know it's a long read but do me a favor as I present you the story of how I learned to accept myself and why looksmaxing is a fraud. Everything about your sexual market value is determined upon birth and there's no shame in that. I wish somebody would have told me this earlier as it would have shattered all the illusions much earlier.

I started off as a financially poor guy from a small town, with bad genetics, weak, fragile, short, no music or sports talents, etc. Pretty much below average in terms of everything in life.

I'm not saying I had it the worst in life, but definitely much worse than most people have it objectively.

Let me start with my height. I live in Balkans where average height of zoomer is about 6ft 1-2. I'm taller than an average American but definitely shorter by at least 3 inches than all of my peers. I knew I couldn't change it and was never concerned about it but as I grew up I learned women didn't find guys in 5' 9" to 5' 11" range attractive. You had to be exceptional at nearly everything else to compensate. Spoiler alert: I am not.

My skull is weirdly shaped. Simply put, if I ever went bald I'd look alien. I grew my hair out to cover it up and it's saving my smv rn.

My hairline is badly shaped all around. I might consider surgery at some point to shape it to be square but I'm just pointing it out as a failo.

My eyebrows are naturally weirdly shaped, I reshaped them into straight brows and they look good now.

My eyes had some uee but I did a lot of ice hooding and eyelid pulling to hide it.

To sum it up, my face had a number of failos which I was able to fix using softmaxing. My harmony for some reason is exceptional despite all failos and I look htn-chadlite, get iois all the time and have had countless women call me handsome and attractive. There were even gossips about me banging some chicks I never got in touch with.

Next we have financial status. I come from a poor family, poorest in my social circle. You can tell this doesn't help me in the slightest.

Next up we have talents. I lack art talents, sport talents, music talents. I was never considered smart. But I learned to overcome all of these through hard work and performed decent in academics and sports in general.

I am naturally small framed, skinny, weak, fragile, etc. I have suffered from countless serious injuries due to shit bone density and weak ligaments. I lack stuff such as grip strength and general power despite having gymcelled for years.

My insertions are just about average. I am a hard gainer and have balance issues with most of my lifts.

Put simply, I was dealt bad cards: shit coordination, short height, bad face and skull genetics, bad sports genetics, no intellectual talents and poor family to live with.

I managed to overcome my bad body genetics and look buff right now, I overcame shit face genetics through softmaxxes and luck, I overcame intellectual inferiority. Only two things that are left are money + height.

But let me be brutally honest for a moment. I put tons of effort into all of these to reach the state I'm in in my late teens. I was insecure, lacking confidence all my life and I still do. Girls can't tell I'm poor but I lack the confidence to talk to them. I have everything else except height. I'm exceptionally good looking, well built and dress well.

What I miss is age and most of you do too. Realize that chad was dealt daddy money, looks, height, build, charisma and confidence. Realize that all the pretty girls got to meet chad in their teens and are going to remain taken for the rest of their lives.

Even if I somehow manage to fix my wealth, pull up in a McLaren in a couple years time, guess what - no pretty girl will be left for me to fall in love with. By the time I'm 30 all girls my age will have settled for their hubby, while my wealth and looks will attract only the whored and girls who want to take advantage of me.

Just accept it - your life was already over before it started. I managed to go from a bottom of the barrel 3 to a 8/10 (normie scale), guess what nobody gives a shit. Life is all about winning and winning doesn't give a damn about whether you worked hard, whether you improved and whether you are the best.

Just because you look good, have money and all the attributes doesn't mean you are owed an opportunity to meet your oneitis. It is what it is, just come to the terms.

I've learned to appreciate the journey. I became one of the most respected guys in my friend group, one of the best looking guys, one of the most knowledgeable, etc. I hope one day I'll be the richest as well. I'm already heading towards that.

But no girl will give me a chance cause they are all taken. I'm yet to meet an attractive girl who isn't taken, cause they all got their boyfriends years ago. I am better at literally everything than most of them, but understand that chance is not handed out.

TL;DR Life ends in your teens, just like your social life. Looksmaxing and self improvement will only get you hoes and leftovers.
Social and self-esteem benefits of being handsome is beyond wild.

who the fuk is gonna read all that cope shit, you should looksmax even if you are +80, op is an udnerage coping slav subhuman

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
who the fuk is gonna read all that cope shit, you should looksmax even if you are +80, op is an udnerage coping slav subhuman
This thread was confirmed bait lol check his latest thread

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Splinter901
I got rated by other forum users before, not my own rating. I had many htb girlfriends before. I'm saying that this won't get you quality women. Most of these girls I've been with ended up being whores later in life.
shut up, you were born to be a failio I WAS NOT

Ja sam cak i NT irl. Evo creepshot mojih bhai-ja iz skole.
View attachment 2483091
Taj lik je jebeni chadlite samo sto je los angle. Stalno nosim moje 10cm lifts u skolu. Imat cu 2 iz tjelesnog jer nikad ne sudjelujem al jebiga

Sve jedno nema socialcirclemaxxanja za moj autizam. Cijeli dan se u skoli zabavljao s njima a vrhunac dana mi je bio kad sam vidjeo 2 gooka i ovog indijca na trgu
View attachment 2483095
NTmaxxanje je dosta lagano na balkanu. Napravio sam salu o crncima i svi su se smijali JFL
gotovo e brat toa e toa

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
What the fuck did i just read

172 cm,a živiš na balkanu...brutalno :feelsrope:
Trebao bi kao nixa da isceniraš udes pa da odradis LL u jermeniju
Srecom po mene pa imam 2.01 cm :feelsokman:
I'm from Armenia and I had no idea we do LL lmao

Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill strikes again.

Not a single word

improving your looks isn’t just about getting pussy or interacting with foids
I agree with this, one can always looksmax for there own self-esteem and confidence not just for a bunch of materialistic women.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I agree with this, one can always looksmax for there own self-esteem and confidence not just for a bunch of materialistic women.
Legit lmao, smashing a Becky is no different from smashing a Stacy when you think about it, it’s just the dopamine crush, they’re all vapid soulless whores in the end

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11

Worst thread ever you need to ropemaxx

stoped reading here.
blud name every flaw in the book and then says that he is chadlite and has women's attention. delusions of the greatest magnitude.

This is wrong on all levels jfl
You cant even go clubbing in teens

nvm bait post

Nigga you can't go from 3/10 to 8/10 with softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: g0op
>dealt bad cards
>softmaxxed to chadlite