Take the eyecolourpill, life begins at the first row of the Eye colour chart

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Diamond
5d5185a2e3f27fae2ad2ce49c7a09d2e 1

Anything that is not listed in the first row, which ends with C40 usually just looks brown in most lightnings.
And do not get me started on the third row, if you have those your destiny was to be incel all along.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Debetro, whiteislandpill and 2 others
I'm not even sure which colour are mine tbh but at least they look blue in most lightnings.
:chad::chad:

These are the good colours. It's all about brightness. It doesn't matter if its hazel, green or blue. As long as its vivid and colourful. Dark blue means jack shit
IMG 5058

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard Cheese, LowTierVitoBss, greycel and 4 others
60A9AA99 F015 412E A23D D8085BDD3000

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac, datboijj, RaidenJTR and 3 others
Mine is gray but looks green

These are the good colours. It's all about brightness. It doesn't matter if its hazel, green or blue. As long as its vivid and colourful. Dark blue means jack shit
View attachment 2885760
That's what I'm saying, bellow the first row most of them look brown, light green is probably even more rare than grey eyes so saying you have "GrEen EyEs" is usually cope. They are vomit brown :Comfy:

Dark blue can look alright, at least you have Aryan eye colour.
Hitler himself had dark blue eyes if I'm not mistaken and he was considered a mogger.
:chad:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Imretarded? and Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2885760
Agreed my dark blues are only valid because I'm half curry

It's so good for sending snaps, if you can't make your eyes look pretty when sending snaps to the hoes, it's over.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Imretarded?
That's what I'm saying, bellow the first row most of them look brown, light green is probably even more rare than grey eyes so saying you have "GrEen EyEs" is usually cope. They are vomit brown :Comfy:

Hitler himself had dark blue eyes if I'm not mistaken and he was considered a mogger.
Best green is just really blue eyes with some other pigment or off color

Like on redheads, who lack pheomelanin, the greenish blue is vibrant as hell and always looks good

eye color is generally proportionally to the darkness of the skin

Which is why I always say STROMA IS THE BEST LOOKSMAX FOR ETHNICS

exotic overnight. It's so obvious.

• Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

Why did you gross react if you agreed with what I said nigga?:lul:

It's so good for sending snaps, if you can't make your eyes look pretty when sending snaps to the hoes, it's over.
It does depend on your skin tone too. Even mediocre blue will help with dark skin since its still a bigger contrast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and theonewhocantascend

Cope
Images   2024 04 28T113115302

Images   2024 04 28T112800843

They look amazing paired with dark hair and pale skin.
Dark blue is the Chad Aryan version of T50.
Dark eyes done right.
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Gaygymmaxx
OP is brown btw.

• Hmm...
Why did you gross react if you agreed with what I said nigga?:lul:

It does depend on your skin tone too. Even mediocre blue will help with dark skin since its still a bigger contrast.
Because you were shitting on dark blue eyes, and I like the way they look, specially on women.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • Hmm...
im so fucking angry, i had blue eyes until age 12 then they turned grey now shitty green :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Because you were shitting on dark blue eyes, and I like the way they look, specially on women.
They just don't give much if a halo most of the time. Its fine if you like it but the average person isn't going to care about dark blue v brown, they likely wont even notice unless eye colour comes up in conversation.

• JFL
OP is brown btw.
Kys disgusting coping pajeet, you admitted being shitskinned yesterday.
I'm only speaking facts.

I didn't know only white people could have blue eyes JFL
Obvs someone like Jeremy Meeks will have leverage over a "white" with T50s, this is not JBW.

im so fucking angry, i had blue eyes until age 12 then they turned grey now shitty green :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Bright blue, then mid grey, then dark green?

If so stroma will be easy for you, an ethnic going in with brown eyes has a thick layer of melanin

But you've only had just enough melanin to cover the blue, it's still there

Money comes first lads :ogre:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, theonewhocantascend and Imretarded?

How exactly does that happen? Wtf :ogre:
Over tbh

Over tbh
Melanin

He should've been using melanin Inhibitors locally in his eyes from the age of 5

That's what I'll do to my son to make sure he mogs

• So Sad

If so stroma will be easy for you, an ethnic going in with brown eyes has a thick layer of melanin

It's taking too long for that stroma shit to go public.

Im doing research on chemically altering eye colour. I've already ordered several compounds that I know have anti melanogenic effects and I'll be testing on myself and will report my work here.

Obviously I doubt the results will be permanent since its not killing melanocytes or anything but its a good workaround in the mean time since Stroma isn't available.

They just don't give much if a halo most of the time. Its fine if you like it but the average person isn't going to care about dark blue v brown, they likely wont even notice unless eye colour comes up in conversation.
It's the most important part of your face, the eye area. It's what everybody looks at when speaking to you, and eyes are the most expressive facial feature.

Completely makes or breaks a face

Dark blue vs brown is hard to distinguish unless up close, but even then, eye are is so significant that It absolutely matters.

Might you be an inferior brown eye coper?

• JFL
Melanin

He should've been using melanin Inhibitors locally in his eyes from the age of 5

That's what I'll do to my son to make sure he mogs

I may sound retarded but does the sun has anything to do with it???

God, I didn't even knew this was a thing.
More ppl should know about this.
I know so many folks that looked extremely Aryan when they were kids now they white mutts :hnghn:

i hope i can fix it

It's taking too long for that stroma shit to go public.

Im doing research on chemically altering eye colour. I've already ordered several compounds that I know have anti melanogenic effects and I'll be testing on myself and will report my work here.

Obviously I doubt the results will be permanent since its not killing melanocytes or anything but its a good workaround in the mean time since Stroma isn't available.
Ye same I'm using the heavy shit in one of my eyes 30x a day rn (kojic acid, licorice extract, dmso, mixed with regular eyedrops for the water base

My eye has grown super tolerant it just makes my nose run at this point

And in the other I'm using melanotan 1 and 2

Anime character lookz or death

I haven't quite gone up to 30 a day

But I've got the day off so I may go for 50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Imretarded? and <6PSLcel
Over tbh
idk tbh, ik most kids are born with blue eyes and then they change within the first 2 years, but for me it took 12, i have no fucking idea how the hell it happened

It's the most important part of your face, the eye area. It's what everybody looks at when speaking to you, and eyes are the most expressive facial feature.

Completely makes or breaks a face

Dark blue vs brown is hard to distinguish unless up close, but even then, eye are is so significant that It absolutely matters.

Might you be an inferior brown eye coper?
If it's hard to distinguish, then it doesn't matter much.:lul:

Having bright blues is extremely good, it can bump you up a lot if you have it.

I'm not a 'brown eye coper', I just understand it's about lightness primarily.

I may sound retarded but does the sun has anything to do with it???

God, I didn't even knew this was a thing.
More ppl should know about this.
I know so many folks that looked extremely Aryan when they were kids now they white mutts :hnghn:
Sun is the only thing that can even stimulate the production of melanin at all

The predisposition for your individual reaction to melanin, is more signifant (race mostly)

Conceptually you could retain your skin and eye color if you never left the house until like 18 years old

But the predisposition, the amount you do produce when exposed to the sun, is what matters, not really the sun exposure itself.

• Woah
If it's hard to distinguish, then it doesn't matter much.:lul:

Having bright blues is extremely good, it can bump you up a lot if you have it.

I'm not a 'brown eye coper', I just understand it's about lightness primarily.
Do you have brown eyes though? :feelshaha:

Ye same I'm using the heavy shit in one of my eyes 30x a day rn (kojic acid, licorice extract, dmso, mixed with regular eyedrops for the water base

My eye has grown super tolerant it just makes my nose run at this point

And in the other I'm using melanotan 1 and 2

Anime character lookz or death
View attachment 2885801

I haven't quite gone up to 30 a day

But I've got the day off so I may go for 50
Mirin goal. Why are you using licorice extract though?

Glutathione R (with Vit C possibly) looks like a good addition from what I've read but it shifts eumelanin production to pheomelanin so good for lightening and continued eye protection.

Glutathione R (with Vit C possibly) looks like a good addition from what I've read but it shifts eumelanin production to pheomelanin so good for lightening and continued eye protection.
R for reduced?

Yeah I need to add that too, these are basically bleaching agents

I'll go put it together rn tbh I got all the shit thanks for the reminder thugga

• +1

I take those orally already though.

• Woah
@Imretarded? Also I shine a uv flashlight in my left eye :lul:

Idk how it isn't darker already tbh

• Woah
R for reduced?

Yeah I need to add that too, these are basically bleaching agents

I'll go put it together rn tbh I got all the shit thanks for the reminder thugga
Yeah, i don't think its oxidized form does much. Although they are chemically reversible but I'd rather just have the form that works better and not have to deal with only a portion of it changing and being usefull.

vit C is supposed to work as an aid for glutathione to work better.

I take those orally already though.
Why orally? That'd dilute it. I'd want to concentrate it into the eye.

@Imretarded? Also I shine a uv flashlight in my left eye :lul:

Idk how it isn't darker already tbh
How long have you been doing that? Im pretty sure melanin formation is slower than your skin.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
How long have you been doing that? Im pretty sure melanin formation is slower than your skin.
You ain't see the picture? Idc if my the skin around my eye gets discolored nigga

• JFL
Sun is the only thing that can even stimulate the production of melanin at all

The predisposition for your individual reaction to melanin, is more signifant (race mostly)

Conceptually you could retain your skin and eye color if you never left the house until like 18 years old

But the predisposition, the amount you do produce when exposed to the sun, is what matters, not really the sun exposure itself.
I'm saying that because I don't know if you guys remember but among looksmaxxing communities there was this rumour that if you stared directly into the sunlight for a few minutes a day your eye colour would lighten up :lul:

Ofc that it makes more sense that it would make it darker but since the sun wont directly hit your eyes like it does with your skin, it probably has more to do with predisposition like you are saying.

Like I always say LDARtting is a huge looksmax.
Specially if you are ethnic, then it is probably IDEAL to be a permarotter, but unfortunately parents are too bluepill to allow that when you are young.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I'm saying that because I don't know if you guys remember but among looksmaxxing communities there was this rumour that if you stared directly into the sunlight for a few minutes a day your eye colour would lighten up :lul:

Ofc that it makes more sense that it would make it darker but since the sun wont directly hit your eyes like it does with your skin, it probably has more to do with predisposition like you are saying.

Like I always say LDARtting is a huge looksmax.
Specially if you are ethnic, then it is probably IDEAL to be a permarotter, but unfortunately parents are too bluepill to allow that when you are young.
How in the fuck can LDARing be a looksmax 😭

It literally stands for lay down and rot :lul:

Having a serious think
188fb410 0102 40fd 8e2f 68395bb73770 Trevor Signorino StepRepeat

Do we still Need to debunk the old myths in 2024. Bones make the man

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Second row still looks good as long it's one of the lighter ones. I myself have this eye color, and it's never been an issue for me.
Ackles
Ackles 2

My parents have green eyes and I didn’t get them