Take the lean pill

actualunderstander

actualunderstander

Silver
No matter how buff I look when I have some body fat, or how strong I look, when I'm skinny and look gaunt I get so much more attention from women. It's considerable , night and day. Even tho I look skinny cause I'm a lanklet, when I'm thin, the mires and opportunity with women come in hard. Doesn't matter if I'm so thin that I look sick. I'll see a photo and be embarrassed cause of how thin and sickly I look, but girls just love the lean dudes. Get lean, even if u look like a hungry skeleton

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, redmaxx, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 26 others
No matter how buff I look when I have some body fat, or how strong I look, when I'm skinny and look gaunt I get so much more attention from women. It's considerable , night and day. Even tho I look skinny cause I'm a lanklet, when I'm thin, the mires and opportunity with women come in hard. Doesn't matter if I'm so thin that I look sick. I'll see a photo and be embarrassed cause of how thin and sickly I look, but girls just love the lean dudes. Get lean, even if u look like a hungry skeleton
Spot on

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj, subhuman incel and 5 others
It's not so much you being skinny that attracts them, it's how chiseled a face looks when someone has no recession paired with a low body fat %. Women only really care facial features but grifters psyopped men into thinking they care about big muscles and shit lol

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, datboijj and 10 others
Lean dis dick up yo ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, FacialStructure404, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 12 others
last summer when i was tan and lean i was getting mires from blokes who hated me in school. now i'm pale and on a bulk during the winter and i wanna kms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, RichardSpencel, j05 and 2 others
last summer when i was tan and lean i was getting mires from blokes who hated me in school. now i'm pale and on a bulk during the winter and i wanna kms
just cut fuck your progress on the bulk

• +1
Reactions: j05
It's not so much you being skinny that attracts them, it's how chiseled a face looks when someone has no recession paired with a low body fat %. Women only really care facial features but grifters psyopped men into thinking they care about big muscles and shit lol
Doesn't everyone look better lean tho

• +1
Reactions: Economical and Deleted member 30518
i got the most attention from girls when i was a twig low weight bf prettyboy, now i am gymcelled and get no hoes

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: king_bandon, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Ringtaker and 7 others
i got the most attention from girls when i was a twig low weight bf prettyboy, now i am gymcelled and get no hoes
Truth man. For some reason girls love skinny lean dudes

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Yerico7, j05 and 1 other person
Ur smv is higher if ur bf is the same. Skinny lean only matters for face muscular is ideal if u keep a same bf

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, overtier1011 and Economical
just cut fuck your progress on the bulk
yeah but i was lean with not a lot of muscle, i'm starting a new cut soon and I know that i'll look a lot better this time around. unironically before this website I was a bodybuilding fanatic now i see it as kinda gross

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and Economical
yeah but i was lean with not a lot of muscle, i'm starting a new cut soon and I know that i'll look a lot better this time around. unironically before this website I was a bodybuilding fanatic now i see it as kinda gross
It's all about having a good amount of muscles, but not bodybuilding big. Make sure to hit your neck. That's a big one for aesthetics In a shirt.

Ideally u wanna have some muscles whilst also being really lean in the face. Bulking heavy Is a fucking meme unless u know for a fact ur ugly with no bones because then leanmaxxing won’t have many benefits and u might as well be strong and intimidating. Otherwise it’s all about face and height

• +1
Reactions: j05, FacialStructure404, Yerico7 and 3 others
Ideally u wanna have some muscles whilst also being really lean in the face. Bulking heavy Is a fucking meme unless u know for a fact ur ugly with no bones because then leanmaxxing won’t have many benefits and u might as well be strong and intimidating. Otherwise it’s all about face and height
I'm thinking about never bulking again, just lifting heavy, taking mk sometimes, and doing a sport like I am now and just letting my body get better that way. Sick of bulking and cutting lol

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Economical and 1 other person
I'm thinking about never bulking again, just lifting heavy, taking mk sometimes, and doing a sport like I am now and just letting my body get better that way. Sick of bulking and cutting lol
Bulking is a meme. Not worth the loss in facial attractiveness imo and takes too much time to bulk and cut. unironically Most are better off roiding instead especially if ur face isn’t the best already. Good luck on ur journey

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, House Lannister, Economical and 1 other person
LEAN IS THE WAY. NEVER BELIEVE ORG GASLIGHTERS THEY WANT YOU TO BULK AND BULK TILL 35 WHEN MALE PRIME STARTS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates, It'snotover, horizontallytall and 4 others
It should be possible. to have decent muscle mass, and low fat. to look good. shortlless.
Than you can just wear tioght, for fitting clothes. andwalk around mogging

Tails ideal 1
Tails ideal 2

lol. this are pics. form a blackpiller video. sayiong gym is cope, because Chad never goes to gym, and moggs. And than he showed these dudes.
but these 2 dudes, are for sure: on a good diet because 10%bf, and do with certainity work out at least 4x or more per week.

@defezman gtfih and fat pill this twinkcel

My nasolabial folds completely disappeared at under 12% body fat. Cheekbones popped

First time ever women were making the first move.
The difference to 17% (which itself is pretty lean enough, just not model level) was day and night
Women barely see even average guys as hot, like men see average women.

You really need to have practically no extra fat as a man for women to notice you in any significant manner.

• +1
Reactions: j05, Vvvvxxxx, Yerico7 and 3 others
It should be possible. to have decent muscle mass, and low fat. to look good. shortlless.

View attachment 2328636 View attachment 2328638

lol. this are pics. form a blackpiller video. sayiong gym is cope, because Chad never goes to gym, and moggs. And than he showed these dudes.
but these 2 dudes, are for sure: on a good diet because 10%bf, and do with certainity work out at least 4x or more per week.
that's not 10% bf probably 14

My nasolabial folds completely disappeared at under 12% body fat. Cheekbones popped

First time ever women were making the first move.
The difference to 17% (which itself is pretty lean enough, just not model level) was day and night
Women barely see even average guys as hot, like men see average women.

You really need to have practically no extra fat as a man for women to notice you in any significant manner.

The first time you got to sub 13 percent bf you use any substances?

Leanmaxing is usually cope (in that you won’t change your looks level completely) unless your skin is thick. If you don’t look good at 18% you never will.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Leanmaxing is usually cope (in that you won’t change your looks level completely) unless your skin is thick. If you don’t look good at 18% you never will.
This is a fat dose of copium my friend

99% of people look better lean. Fatcels will still delude themselves into thinking they don't need to put down the fork. These copers would rather risk surgery than restrict calories jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates, j05, natsuko and 1 other person
The worst part is when the guy is fat and has his head down from major surgeries jfl.

That’s the goal

The first time you got to sub 13 percent bf you use any substances?
Yep, Clenbuterol.

But it's not necesssry, just lets you eat a bit more during the cut which makes it easier.

Cutting calories by 500 a day will do it regardless of substances... Eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Yep, Clenbuterol.

But it's not necesssry, just lets you eat a bit more during the cut which makes it easier.

Cutting calories by 500 a day will do it regardless of substances... Eventually.
Yes it's good to use certain substances that can help speed up metabolism and help with appetite. If you can get a script from a doc, hop on Adderall

99% of people look better lean. Fatcels will still delude themselves into thinking they don't need to put down the fork. These copers would rather risk surgery than restrict calories jfl
Chicks dick the lean sigma

• +1
Reactions: Ringtaker
Boneless but I'm still gonna get to 10% just for the body. I'll get surgery anyway

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates
Boneless but I'm still gonna get to 10% just for the body. I'll get surgery anyway
It doesn't even matter tho, for some reason lean just means better looking. Unless ur truly boneless . Some people have more face curves than they realize

It doesn't even matter tho, for some reason lean just means better looking. Unless ur truly boneless . Some people have more face curves than they realize
i sure hope so. i went from 35%+ to 20% and I like how my face changed, and clothes fit better of course. But its not like girls are jumping on me now, I'm still ugly. Maybe a bit more attention, idk. We'll see at 10% I guess.

its the lean face
lean face with muscles is the ideal

Doesn't everyone look better lean tho
some look worse, their tear troughs turn into tear HOLES
and they look like they are dying
but for 95% it is waaay better to be as lean as possible

View attachment 2328636 View attachment 2328638

I agree. I look muscular shirtless but when you're lean as a natty you really need good fitting clothes to show it just like you said

As St. Rehab Room once put it: face, height, frame>>>>>>>physique

this user is at 20% bf btw

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman