Take the pop culture pill

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
Being a pop cultured person is an essential part of being nt

Watching all the popular/classic shows, movies, animes. Listening to and knowing about the hottest music artists and having alot of sports knowlgede.

all these things are essential to be considered nt, if you don't know anything about these things you will struggle to fit in and relate to normies

@buflek @SteveRogers @PseudoMaxxer @Ricky212 @sportsmogger @try2beme

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, sportsmogger, Xangsane and 6 others
Not even being NT can fix my psl 2 subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
This is why I used to watch love island

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and sub5c3l
especially sports for guys and shows / music for females

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and sub5c3l
This is why I used to watch love island
it's a character flaw/falio when normies are talking abt something popular (whether it's a movie/show) and everyone knows abt it and is contributing and ur that one guy who's clueless.

Not saying you have to watch everything but i think it's important for ur nt to at least be somewhat aware of what's trending/what's hot right now

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Ricky212
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and buflek
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek
just watch it nigga

and follow /r/ufc u will find most shit there
i understand appeal for mma/ufc but how tf is football so popular that shit is more boring that watching paint dry

just watch it nigga

and follow /r/ufc u will find most shit there
i have the most non nt media consumption, i've watched like 20 animes but can't tell you 1 thing about sports i think it's over i need to rope :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
What even is pop culture in the gen z era?

i understand appeal for mma/ufc but how tf is football so popular that shit is more boring that watching paint dry
idk i only watch bayern munich games and german national games

football is very popular in the west, everyone plays it as kid so i guess thats why

youtube for non live fights (mcgregor and sean o malley have interesting styles)
adesanya and pereira also interesting fighters

for live shit, some illegal stream

football is very popular in the west, everyone plays it as kid so i guess thats why

youtube for non live fights (mcgregor and sean o malley have interesting styles)
adesanya and pereira also interesting fighters

for live shit, some illegal stream
will you adopt me and teach me about sports

• +1
fuck knows
I don't mean it in the "what are kids talking about these days" sense, I mean that as a millennial it feels like the whole concept of pop culture has completely changed, if not doesn't even exist anymore, since 2015-2016 cause there's such a massive amount of stuff now and algorithms catering to people's tastes. Even youth culture doesn't really exist anymore imo, hipsters were probably the last thing.

Last edited:

footballs popular in the middle east too, it's popular everywhere except cuckmeria

• +1

Watching all the popular/classic shows, movies, animes. Listening to and knowing about the hottest music artists and having alot of sports knowlgede.

all these things are essential to be considered nt, if you don't know anything about these things you will struggle to fit in and relate to normies

snuck in anime ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

At this point studying pop culture should be seen as homework to thrive in society

It’s exhausting if youre not into all the drama and shit but you gotta keep up if you dont want to be a loner