TAKE THE POWER/WEALTH PILL

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15 YEAR OLD BLACK LORD
CHAD
To Be A Top Tier Slayer You Need To Have Wealth And Power. Some Of You Are Too BlackPilled To Realize That You Need To Get As Close To Being In The Top 1%/Elite As YOU CAN.

Ex: Brad Pitt Is A Top Tier "Chad" And Even In His Old Age Young "Stacy's" Still Wanna Fuck Him Because He Has Unparalleled Power In Show Business.
IF YOU WANNA BE CHAD YOU HAVE TO HAVE POWER AND WEALTH.

DRAKE
Another Perfect Example Is Drake. Drake is a soft ass lightskin loser yet he is know for being a male whore.
Why? Because of who he is woman wanna fuck him so they can just say that they did it. Even if drake fucked them terribly they are still gonna brag.
You remove the wealth and power of drake and put him on a 235k dollar salary he will never ever find a woman.

TAKE THE POWER AND WEALTH PILL.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Just use a Chad and Tyronlite as examples, brooo :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
me is gonna be a billionaire in 10-20 years yall better treat me right and ill consider giving yall each 10 mil and status

• +1
Reactions: healer
me is gonna be a billionaire in 10-20 years yall better treat me right and ill consider giving yall each 10 mil and status
bet TWINN

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
fr drakes literally not gl but he’s softmaxxed not really ugly just average with style
current version is way above average looks wise. Of course if retards here go only by PSL scale, then it is a different matter.