TAKE THIS SMV QUIZ. FIND OUT YOUR COUNTRY EQUIVALENT LOOKS MATCH

D

Deleted member 50722

AUTISTIC HAPA SLAYER
Thank you Pookie @Xangsane

Answer these four questions...

1. What is your face rating?
2. What is your height?
3. What are your body type and bideltoid width, even better what is your shoulder-to-waist ratio? Describe your physique.
4. What is your personality type? On a scale of 1 to 10, how neurotypical (NT) are you?

Answer these questions and I will give you your country equivalent looksmatch.

Face Rating:
Subhuman:
The country is extremely underdeveloped and borderline inhabitable. Secure access to necessities is uncommon amongst the average resident of the country. War, violence, and chaos erupt in almost all parts of the country except for the upmost wealthy.
Examples: Somalia, and Yemen.
LTN (Low-tier normie):
The country is underdeveloped and is a struggle to inhabit. Secure access to necessities is somewhat common among the average resident of the country. Corruption is rampant and violence is common.
Examples: Sudan, Venezuela, and Syria.
MTN (Mid-tier normie):
The country is moderately developed and is of averageness comfort to inhabit. Secure access to necessities is common among the average resident of the country, yet luxuries are only reserved for the wealthy. Corruption is somewhat common and overall violence is common in some select few areas of the country.
Examples: Kyrgyzstan, Iraq, and Morroco.
HTN (High-tier normie): The country is developed and comfortable to inhabit. Secure access to necessities is without thinking and luxuries are somewhat commonplace among the average resident of the country. Visible corruption is extremely uncommon and violence is extremely rare.
Examples: Russia, Iran, Albania.
Chadlite: The country is above-average in development and extremely comfortable to inhabit. Luxuries are commonplace among the average resident of the country. Visible corruption is almost non-existent and violence is extremely rare.
Examples: Kazakhstan, Slovakia, Serbia.
Chad: The country is among the most developed in the world and is a luxury to inhabit. Luxuries are without question among the average resident of the country. Visible corruption and violence are almost non-existent.
Examples: Slovenia, Sweden, Denmark.

Too lazy to type the rest so ...
Height = Area of Country
Body Type = Military Strength of Country
Personality Type = Relations of Country

I will give you your country looksmatch and your equivalent of a country.
For example; Yemen and Somalia would make a great couple.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xtra, Fiqh, Xangsane and 1 other person
WHAYT THE FUCK

whole world belong to me

How is this suposed to get me a virgin emo stacy

im litterly Russia

what the fuck

2. What is your height?
3. What are your body type and bideltoid width, even better what is your shoulder-to-waist ratio? Describe your physique.
4. What is your personality type? On a scale of 1 to 10, how neurotypical (NT) are you?

Face Rating:
Subhuman:
The country is extremely underdeveloped and borderline inhabitable. Secure access to necessities is uncommon amongst the average resident of the country. War, violence, and chaos erupt in almost all parts of the country except for the upmost wealthy.
LTN (Low-tier normie):
The country is underdeveloped and is a struggle to inhabit. Secure access to necessities is somewhat common among the average resident of the country. Corruption is rampant and violence is common.
MTN (Mid-tier normie):
The country is moderately developed and is of averageness comfort to inhabit. Secure access to necessities is common among the average resident of the country, yet luxuries are only reserved for the wealthy. Corruption is somewhat common and overall violence is common in some select few areas of the country.
HTN (High-tier normie): The country is developed and comfortable to inhabit. Secure access to necessities is without thinking and luxuries are somewhat commonplace among the average resident of the country. Visible corruption is extremely uncommon and violence is extremely rare.
Chadlite: The country is above-average in development and extremely comfortable to inhabit. Luxuries are commonplace among the average resident of the country. Visible corruption is almost non-existent and violence is extremely rare.
Chad: The country is among the most developed in the world and is a luxury to inhabit. Luxuries are without question among the average resident of the country. Visible corruption and violence are almost non-existent.

Height = Area of Country

chadlite
2. What is your height?
176cm
mesomorph, 13% bf, 21.5 inch bidelts, 30 inch waist circ
INFJ/INFP, 3/10 NT

chadlite
2. What is your height?
176cm
mesomorph, 13% bf, 21.5 inch bidelts, 30 inch waist circ
INFJ/INFP, 3/10 NT
YOU ARE TURKIYE
Turkiye is above-average in development and extremely comfortable to inhabit. Luxuries are commonplace among the average resident of the country. Visible corruption is almost non-existent and violence is extremely rare.
176cm is quite a lackluster height, Turkiye was the closest country in area (despite Turkiye being a massive country) that I was able to match you with, given the other specifications, but your physique makes up for your height, with that, your physique-military strength ratio is right around the same level as Turkiye's #11 military ranking.
Turkiye tends to have somewhat unstable relations with most of the world except for a few select countries, Turkiye's relations are certainly not of 3/10 standard, but it was the closest I could match you with.

YOUR COUNTRY EQUIVALENT LOOKSMATCH IS IRAN.
If Iran was a girl, her face rating (based on the country's development) would be of a strong high-tier becky. Iran also has somewhat unstable relations with the rest of the world. Your girl is also very strong at rank #17 in terms of military strength, she might rape you in bed. Iran's area is around twice the size of Turkiye, so if Iran was a girl, she would be around 185cm.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm Moroccan no need to yap my looks match is Moroccan but that's good since we got the best wahmen!!

YOU ARE TURKIYE
Turkiye is above-average in development and extremely comfortable to inhabit. Luxuries are commonplace among the average resident of the country. Visible corruption is almost non-existent and violence is extremely rare.
176cm is quite a lackluster height, Turkiye was the closest country in area (despite Turkiye being a massive country) that I was able to match you with, given the other specifications, but your physique makes up for your height, with that, your physique-military strength ratio is right around the same level as Turkiye's #11 military ranking.
Turkiye tends to have somewhat unstable relations with most of the world except for a few select countries, Turkiye's relations are certainly not of 3/10 standard, but it was the closest I could match you with.

YOUR COUNTRY EQUIVALENT LOOKSMATCH IS IRAN.
If Iran was a girl, her face rating (based on the country's development) would be of a strong high-tier becky. Iran also has somewhat unstable relations with the rest of the world. Your girl is also very strong at rank #17 in terms of military strength, she might rape you in bed. Iran's area is around twice the size of Turkiye, so if Iran was a girl, she would be around 185cm.
Thanks bhai! What tier is Turkiye?
Why would Iran rape me with her strap on?

Mtn
2. What is your height?
6'0
Idkman
I have average physique
im NT 7/10

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Mtn
2. What is your height?
6'0
Idkman
I have average physique
im NT 7/10
The best you can get is UZBEKISTAN. One of the most plain average countries to exist except for its area.
Your country looksmatch is KYRGYZSTAN MY FUCKING HOME COUNTRY MY BROTHER. Kyrgyzstan is also a very plain average country.

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Mtn
2. What is your height?
6'0
Idkman
I have average physique
im NT 7/10
what happened with your CT scan

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

2. What is your height?

Face Rating:
Subhuman:
LTN (Low-tier normie):
MTN (Mid-tier normie):

Height = Area of Country

1. most ratings i got were chadlite so going with that
2. 5'10
3. 155 lbs, 18" bideltoid, 28” waist
4. 4/10 NT wise, not autistic from birth, no robotic speech patterns, normal voice but don't have any npc interests

I'm south sudan :ogre:

6'7 white good face personality depends who im talking to