Taking a break from college to ascend

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
I am going to take a break from college after my term is up. Going to go full time working for shit bux. Wisdom extraction next month as well. Bimax asap

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 23554 and rand anon
interesting
not GIF

College is the road to ascension. You’re making a mistake.

College is the road to ascension. You’re making a mistake.
just trade 6 years of your prime for shitbux theory
much rather get my surgery over with. I need 10-15 thousand dollars which can be earned in less than a year id say 4-6 months depending on hours then ill be straight and come back to college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and rand anon
just trade 6 years of your prime for shitbux theory
much rather get my surgery over with. I need 10-15 thousand dollars which can be earned in less than a year id say 4-6 months depending on hours then ill be straight and come back to college
“Prime” is a meme.
As long as you’re under 60 as a male you’re good. Just stay juiced and lean and with 💰 you got it.

Tryna find a job, saving, surgery, not all a straightforward process. Do what you want but your best course of action is to not deviate from moneymaxxing to looksmaxxing.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 23554 and Anchor_Ship
“Prime” is a meme.
As long as you’re under 60 as a male you’re good. Just stay juiced and lean and with 💰 you got it.

Tryna find a job, saving, surgery, not all a straightforward process. Do what you want but your best course of action is to not deviate from moneymaxxing to looksmaxxing.
Nah bro I cant live like this, I will literally rope out if I have to wait any longer. I need surgery as soon as possible. No point in being lean if youre a recessed subhuman

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Nah bro I cant live like this, I will literally rope out if I have to wait any longer. I need surgery as soon as possible. No point in being lean if youre a recessed subhuman
How old r u?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
good luck bro

19 yrs old
I would say surgerymaxx now. But if you don't have the money for it rn. It will take a year or two of wagecucking, planning and recoveries

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, marek937 and rand anon
College gotta be the worst time for a incel.
Yeah? Well he needs to suck it tf up and stfu or his life will never get better unless he finishes it.

Yeah? Well he needs to suck it tf up and stfu or his life will never get better unless he finishes it.
I'd prefer to ascend first before entering a suifuel Uni

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Anchor_Ship
I would say surgerymaxx now. But if you don't have the money for it rn. It will take a year or two of wagecucking, planning and recoveries
I have 10k right now . I need 10 more. I was making 17 an hour and the minimum is only going up. My time is now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
I'd prefer to ascend first before entering a suifuel Uni
Even if you got the surgeries or whatever you’d still not ascend. Your confidence would go up somewhat, you might cold approach some girls. Get some warm conversation, and when they see you’re a broke jobless loser with no car they’ll walk away. Meanwhile the opposite occurs after college they’ll think you’re a loser until you step out your luxurious car.

Besides, surgerymaxxing is way easier with a betabux degree

I have 10k right now . I need 10 more. I was making 17 an hour and the minimum is only going up. My time is now
Saving 10k with 17/hr what? How is that possible. Just buy a car

College gotta be the worst time for a incel.
You know its time to looksmax when you get bullied in college. I have been told there that I look like a politician jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Anchor_Ship
In our country you get some money if you have good grades tho its not much

• +1
Even if you got the surgeries or whatever you’d still not ascend. Your confidence would go up somewhat, you might cold approach some girls. Get some warm conversation, and when they see you’re a broke jobless loser with no car they’ll walk away. Meanwhile the opposite occurs after college they’ll think you’re a loser until you step out your luxurious car.

Yes obviously having a betabuxx degree helps with surgeries. But most don't graduate till like 22-23. Then you gotta wagecuck for like a year or two at your job. So finally at 24-25 years old you have enough money for surgeries that will take even more time outta your life. So after planning and getting your surgeries and recovering. You will be around 26 years old but who knows if you even ascend or not because its not like these surgeries are guaranteed to make you chad.

It would be already over by then and all those years of wagecucking and trading your youth are gone.

• +1
Yes obviously having a betabuxx degree helps with surgeries. But most don't graduate till like 22-23. Then you gotta wagecuck for like a year or two at your job. So finally at 24-25 years old you have enough money for surgeries that will take even more time outta your life. So after planning and getting your surgeries and recovering. You will be around 26 years old but who knows if you even ascend or not because its not like these surgeries are guaranteed to make you chad.

It would be already over by then and all those years of wagecucking and trading your youth are gone.
🤣🤣

So what’s your alternative? Min wage slaving for a long ass time to get surgeries 3 years sooner at best? Probably only 2 years sooner at best.

Getting the degree first gets the surgery and then a new car immediately afterwards, a new house.

You guys are just scared of growing up, you look exactly the same as you do 20 to 26 unless you gained weight or took drugs.

I agree bro but I am doing it for myself. Yes girls could potentially come with it but I am dissatisfied with myself and if I get surgery I will be happier.

I agree with you dude thats why I need to take action now and get the remaining money I need to get trimax then it will take a year of braces for me to be ready for the surgery. Once ive got the money ill go back to school. I dont need to be a chad I just need to be a better version of myself thats all I want

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I agree bro but I am doing it for myself. Yes girls could potentially come with it but I am dissatisfied with myself and if I get surgery I will be happier.
I still recommend you suck it up.

Getting a job without any degree or work experience is a fucking meme. Especially if you have no connects.

get security license asap i make 25 usd per hour on weekdays and 37usd per hour on sundays and all i do is just rot on .org and watch movies

• Love it
If you could just walk into a store and they’re hire you at the snap of a fingers I’d be more inclined to not encourage you to stay in college but that’s not the Fken case they give you the run around and I want to go ER on Fast Food and Retail HR.

• +1
I still recommend you suck it up.

Getting a job without any degree or work experience is a fucking meme. Especially if you have no connects.
your acting like hes never gonna get a degree jfl he is but he wants 2 ascend first cause uni n college life as a subhuman is hell being surrounded by prime women

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 21048 and Anchor_Ship
get security license asap i make 25 usd per hour on weekdays and 37usd per hour on sundays and all i do is just rot on .org and watch movies
100 percent bro thats my plan. Im assuming its through overtime pay

• +1
If you could just walk into a store and they’re hire you at the snap of a fingers I’d be more inclined to not encourage you to stay in college but that’s not the Fken case they give you the run around and I want to go ER on Fast Food and Retail HR.
like @pashtun is saying I am trying to do security and they will legit take anyone ded srs

100 percent bro thats my plan. Im assuming its through overtime pay
nah its regular hours but you can do overnights as well if you got the time

• +1
nah its regular hours but you can do overnights as well if you got the time
Overnights mog ill do any hours as long as it doesnt kill me. Once this term is up im going to go hard as fuck. Done with this 25 hour a week cope. Lock in and mog out or rope out

• +1
your acting like hes never gonna get a degree jfl he is but he wants 2 ascend first cause uni n college life as a subhuman is hell being surrounded by prime women
Just get over it. Lmao.

But security isn’t a bad option.

im a skinny 5"8 manlet and i was able to become a guard jfl u just need to watch over a place and call police if someone tries breaking in (literally nobodys breakin in some shitty construction site ever) no need to interact with people so its great i can study, watch stuff or play on the ps vita

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and edodalic29
Night security or what? and how do you get a license?

• +1
Night security or what? and how do you get a license?
night and day, go to a local company that trains u for a week so u get the cert and can start applying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and edodalic29
night and day, go to a local company that trains u for a week so u get the cert and can start applying
Best place to work at so i dont get robbed , stabbed or killed ?

Best place to work at so i dont get robbed , stabbed or killed ?
asset protection only, guarding empty places, construction sites, car parks. Only job that risks your safety is being a club bouncer or something that forces you to interact with drunk mentally ill subhumans.

• +1
asset protection only, guarding empty places, construction sites, car parks. Only job that risks your safety is being a club bouncer or something that forces you to interact with drunk mentally ill subhumans.
Mogs. ill be a bloat maxxed subhuman with no wisdoms soon time to mog

• JFL
  • Woah