Taking A Jb Latina on a date

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
This Tuesday after school finna take her to some Mexican ice cream place She’s 15 freshman and I’m 17 junior. Problem is I have never been on a day before and idk what to talk to her about texting isn’t too hard but irl I feel like it will be awkward especially cause she’s htb for her age and I’m manlet💔💔. ima do every softmax possible before the date curling lashes ice under eyes cologne just need to know what to talk about

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and rand anon
15 means she is a brainless kid.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
@Clavicular also can it it normal for the women u talk to to just yap about themself instead of asking about u

This Tuesday after school finna take her to some Mexican ice cream place She’s 15 freshman and I’m 17 junior. Problem is I have never been on a day before and idk what to talk to her about texting isn’t too hard but irl I feel like it will be awkward especially cause she’s htb for her age and I’m manlet💔💔. ima do every softmax possible before the date curling lashes ice under eyes cologne just need to know what to talk about
5FDE7273 F3D2 4E46 967D 43158F8B092C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, RichardSpencel, Aero and 1 other person
Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
just be confident

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Date rape

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show