Taking gap years to ascend

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I think taking time off between high school and college to mog in college is really underrated. What I mean by this is focusing on moneymaxxing and getting all the surgery you can. College are many people's best years, easy to slay, so many prime girls, yadda yadda.

my question is, how much time off is too long? One gap year is very acceptable but what about two? Three? Surely there becomes a point where you're too old and it becomes a bit strange, right?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Danish_Retard, j05 and 3 others
I wish I did it + I was 17 when I began college it was too young to mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Danish_Retard, iam good boy and 1 other person
I wish I did it + I was 17 when I began college it was too young to mog
Nigga I'm asking how many gap years is too many tho, I'm already doing 1 but I'm asking if taking 2 is weird

bro 2 is ok but you must be subhuman if you need that much time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
bro 2 is ok but you must be subhuman if you need that much time
Bro wageslaving and making a lot of money takes a fucking while

I’m doing that rn, working pretty well so far.

• +1
How many years? Just 1?
Yup, gonna be tough. Have to fit surgeries + planning + recovering time + swelling + softmaxxing + lean/gymmaxxing into 1 year.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Deleted member 19766
Yup, gonna be tough. Have to fit surgeries + planning + recovering time + swelling + softmaxxing + lean/gymmaxxing into 1 year.
How'd u fund it all??

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
2 years is ok, even 3

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and Deleted member 19766
I'm getting get rhino and genio next month with some botox and filler. Will be taking a semester gap

• Hmm...
1 should be enough but 2 is fine. 3 is pushing it and anything more is crazy.

• +1
I'm taking a gap year

• +1
1 should be enough but 2 is fine. 3 is pushing it and anything more is crazy.
luckily i'm young for my grade

Honestly wageslaving for surgery as early as possible is meta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Deleted member 19766
I think taking time off between high school and college to mog in college is really underrated. What I mean by this is focusing on moneymaxxing and getting all the surgery you can. College are many people's best years, easy to slay, so many prime girls, yadda yadda.

my question is, how much time off is too long? One gap year is very acceptable but what about two? Three? Surely there becomes a point where you're too old and it becomes a bit strange, right?
im graduating hs this year at 17 (1 year a head of my class). I was born in sept so im older than most of them. ill prob take a year off to mog ppl in uni.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and PubertyMaxxer
im graduating hs this year at 17 (1 year a head of my class). I was born in sept so im older than most of them. ill prob take a year off to mog ppl in uni.
What exactly are you looksmaxxing if you're not seriously deformed?

• JFL
What exactly are you looksmaxxing if you're not seriously deformed?
moneymaxxing by wageslaving/investing and gymceling. im 5'11 with good frame.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Lautrec and Deleted member 19766
you'll just rot, don't bother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 19766
Forgot what u look like exactly send pic

• Love it
I wish I'd taken a year out, mainly so I could live with my parents and save money, whereas after uni they'll be more likely to want me out (I'll still try and stay)
But 1 year is best, not 2. U gotta get on with life

• +1
I wish I'd taken a year out, mainly so I could live with my parents and save money, whereas after uni they'll be more likely to want me out (I'll still try and stay)
But 1 year is best, not 2. U gotta get on with life
uni is best years of many peoples lives

uni is best years of many peoples lives
im 18 rn. should i be a wagecuck for a year then mog in uni? i do agree that uni is some of the best years and i want to make the most of it. i think i deserve that.

Gap years are a waste of time every single time.

The premise that you need to take a year to 'focus' on making money and other areas of your life is a detriment for your social life.

It's much better to go to college, expose yourself to social situations, make connections, go to parties and in the free time (basically most of the time) try to achieve your looksmaxxing goals.

The idea that you need to achieve a certain 'PSL level' before enjoying life will be the death of you, and you will regret it a lot later for missing on opportunities that your other peers had.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Pikabro, Debetro and 2 others

The premise that you need to take a year to 'focus' on making money and other areas of your life is a detriment for your social life.

It's much better to go to college, expose yourself to social situations, make connections, go to parties and in the free time (basically most of the time) try to achieve your looksmaxxing goals.

The idea that you need to achieve a certain 'PSL level' before enjoying life will be the death of you, and you will regret it a lot later for missing on opportunities that your other peers had.
So a year off is not worth it at all in your opinion? Working a job for that time, in which you can surely get new social contacts, make enough money to pay for whatever hardmaxx needed and still have time to think about which carreer to pursue seems pretty good to me. Though yea the 'wasting time' part certainly is the biggest concern in my opinion, not sure at all if it's worth it or not.

• +1

I stg man. It’s insane how many people here can’t understand something so clear.

Psl autism has plagued so many minds.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, Deleted member 19766 and Pikabro

They know deep down that they are so mentally weird that until they look like their ideal morph version of them self they will never succeed. Jfl.

Tossing away the chance to be 18 with your own place surrounded by other 18 year olds with their own place because of muh bigozygomandibular ratio is 1.1 instead of 1.2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701 and Deleted member 19766
How old are you? i got a nose job last year just before uni at 19, i dropped out and now will be returning to uni next september at 21 :0 in different uni with hopefully more surgery done (funded potentially by sugar daddies or by working the job i work at now) im still living life going out and having fun but my goals need to be fulfilled

• +1
It’s not worth it. Especially if you’re a coomer you’ll just goon all year like I did and go into uni as a 19 year old kid dissociated from normality due to constant gooning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck, Deleted member 19766 and Giant Haystacks