Tales from a Former Chincel: A brutal nightgame rejection

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Ascend or Die
This was a few years ago before I had gotten any surgeries. I had an overbite, recessed jaw, wore braces on my teeth, had big protruding ears, and was keeping my hair short to try to look more masculine (JFL).

Anyway, I was at the bar with a few friends. It was a bit early so we sat at a table and had a round of drinks while chatting. I see across the room a total Gigastacy with a few becky friends. I wonder if I should approach at the table but my high inhib brain decides I’m better off approaching someone at the outdoor section where everyone is standing up mingling. So I finish my drinks with the mates and we head outside. Shoot the shit with a few acquaintances, drink a bit more, and eventually I’m a bit hammered. Then I see Stacy and her friends standing around.

With the alcohol in me, opening the set was easy. I said something generic along the lines of “Where you guys from?” They were visiting from Mexico and were touring the US. I don’t remember what I said after that but after a moment, Stacy whispers something into her friend’s ear and they both start laughing hysterically. I asked what was up and Becky just goes “They don’t want to talk.” I walked away to get another drink.

Later on my way out of the bar I saw the same girls getting chatted up by some dude. He looked like just a M/HTN but I guess he was jestermaxxing pretty well because they appeared engaged in their convo. It was a nice dose of suifuel before I went home.

No, cold approaching won’t get the cops called on you like some retards say. But if you lack looks and social skills shit like this happens. This shouldn’t discourage but rather is a motivation to ascend both physically and mentally. I’ve had far better interactions at bars in the last year. I’ve still only layed beckies from cold approach, but I still have a lot more hardmaxxing and social maxxing to do.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Saw your genio results, looks very good and natural.
What’s your next steps for socialmaxxing and hardmaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Saw your genio results, looks very good and natural.
What’s your next steps for socialmaxxing and hardmaxxing?
Thanks mate. A few things on the horizon. Fat grafting to ascend my eye area. Potentially jaw filler. Still figuring out pharma maxxing for my depression and anxiety. I finally moved to a big city so I’m working on social circle maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Women have different thresholds for face, body and height. But your social skills must be top if you don't want to be made fun of

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Women have different thresholds for face, body and height. But your social skills must be top if you don't want to be made fun of
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
Where did you get your genio?

Whole club scene is a Feminist event of Peacock Maxxing and Jester Maxxing to Just Coom™

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese