Tales from the unemployment course

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Long thread so if you dn red I understand.

This is kinda a part 2 to a old thread of mine

So I finished up that course and then I was forced to take another 3 week course with unemployed people

The course had about 20 students and 4 teachers.

I am not a gl dude at all far from it but I mogged every guy there so fucking hard it was comical,they were legit 1-2.5 psl every single one of them.
IMG 20191123 033428

Me lean
IMG 20200205 194046

Me a bit bulkier
IMG 20190923 020031
Balding, obese,poor,dumb,skinny,short, acne, recessed everything,you name it they had it.

So I thought id just tell a couple funny stories from the class

-low inhib asf because I'm bigger and MOG everyone,immediately start talking about blackpill,how looks is all that matters,Start listing traits like "if you're bald you're fucked"

Then turn to see the guy I'm looking at is bald at 18,
"Or..if you're short" first guy I look at is the manlet. Did it twice more with fat and skinny,

Was pretty awkward...for them.

Next story

Teacher talks to me at lunch in class while everyone is eating outside but me,
Talking about looks and skin and blackpill right as everyone comes in from lunch,which she didn't want that's why she was talking to me alone.

So a few classmates start chiming in and one 2/10 toastie says "looks don't matter" to which I replied "well then why are you wearing makeup right now? Why are you wearing tights? And not a garbage bag?" And that shut her right up and then she hated me for the rest of the course.

Next story

So it got to the point whenever one of the teachers would ask a question to me I'd reply with something blackpill
"If zak Efron did it noone would care"etc

But my favourite exchange was
"What's the best way to get a job?"
"By being good looking"
"Umm..n.no it's actually by making contacts with other people"
"Yeah and noone wants to make contacts with ugly people"

actually maybe this one's my favourite,

I was wearing grey sweatpants and teacher says "don't you think future employers will care about the way you dress?"
To which I replied "bones over clothes"

Next story

When we were introducing ourselves we had to say what job we wanted
And these people were such losers they couldn't even get entry level jobs
"I wanna be a cashier" "I wanna work at McDonald's" etc

And when it came to me I just said "uhhhh...I don't want a job" they all looked at me like I was weird and I replied with " the only thing I care about is getting better looking"

Next story
Teacher was talking about how what we were doing in class is awkward and how it's like dating

To which I just went along with and was like "yeah" the dude next to me 5"6 gigaframecel said "wouldn't know..never been on a date"

And the teacher goes "ohhh.....this is awkward..well you'll find someone eventually,and then gave him the biggest look of disgust I've ever seen.
(NEVER TELL ANYONE YOURE A VIRGIN.)

Not sure if this is a shit thread kms.i find it hilarious.wanted to write more but noones gonna read tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, greenboat and 8 others
Write more tbh

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Read it all

Are you on the spectrum by any chance?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, greenboat, BigBoy and 2 others
Are you a legit no inhib psycho?

I was wearing grey sweatpants and teacher says "don't you think future employers will care about the way you dress?"

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and Krezo
Teacher was talking about how what we were doing in class is awkward and how it's like dating

To which I just went along with and was like "yeah" the dude next to me 5"6 gigaframecel said "wouldn't know..never been on a date"
Tenor 6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Catawampus and stuckneworleans

So I finished up that course and then I was forced to take another 3 week course with unemployed people

I am not a gl dude at all far from it but I mogged every guy there so fucking hard it was comical,they were legit 1-2.5 psl every single one of them.
Balding, obese,poor,dumb,skinny,short, acne, recessed everything,you name it they had it.

-low inhib asf because I'm bigger and MOG everyone,immediately start talking about blackpill,how looks is all that matters,Start listing traits like "if you're bald you're fucked"

"Or..if you're short" first guy I look at is the manlet. Did it twice more with fat and skinny,

Next story

Talking about looks and skin and blackpill right as everyone comes in from lunch,which she didn't want that's why she was talking to me alone.

So a few classmates start chiming in and one 2/10 toastie says "looks don't matter" to which I replied "well then why are you wearing makeup right now? Why are you wearing tights? And not a garbage bag?" And that shut her right up and then she hated me for the rest of the course.

Next story

So it got to the point whenever one of the teachers would ask a question to me I'd reply with something blackpill

"By being good looking"

Next story

And when it came to me I just said "uhhhh...I don't want a job" they all looked at me like I was weird and I replied with " the only thing I care about is getting better looking"

Next story

And the teacher goes "ohhh.....this is awkward..well you'll find someone eventually,and then gave him the biggest look of disgust I've ever seen.

Not sure if this is a shit thread kms.i find it hilarious.wanted to write more but noones gonna read tbh.
Very hilarious indeed. So hilarious I will read it again tonight.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Giphy

wtf actually

i bet that teacher got wet from you in the end, u should fuck her

This happened.

Write more tbh

Alright so this story is from the first unemployment course I took

We were playing a game where the teacher reads the question on the card and whoever screams out a correct answer first gets a point e.g name a colour,blue I win.

I'm straight mogging these dudes like 9 questions to me per 1 other student because they're too high inhib

And then the next question she reads is "name a model?"

And I immediately scream "FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI!!" at the top of my lungs,teacher said "how do you know that?..and why?

Next story

Was sitting opposite some fat fuck and our backs were turned,lunch break starts,we both get up and our butts collide,

I turn around and say "ooopp,now we're gayyy."
There wasn't anything blackpilled I just thought it was funny.

Next story
0/10 gigapermavirgin
Acnecel, recessed jaw to the max,abo,fat,dumb,guy was crying because of his acne and the teacher

Knew that i had acne so she asked me to help him out,I gave him some retin a and told him to go derm for accutane but I also

Showed him "Looksmax" YouTube channel and told him to watch @Nibba skincare video when he got home(it was deleted already tho)
Almost sent him here tbh,but thought better of it.

Next story

Was eating lunch (chicken and vegetables) and teacher was talking to me about diet and I said "yeah sometimes I eat shit"

And pointed right at this greasy skinnyfat turbovirgin bully victim of mine who was eating a fucking cheese and bacon roll.

Teacher says "well,I didn't say that was shit" and I just cracked up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeno and stuckneworleans
Alright so this story is from the first unemployment course I took

We were playing a game where the teacher reads the question on the card and whoever screams out a correct answer first gets a point e.g name a colour,blue I win.

I'm straight mogging these dudes like 9 questions to me per 1 other student because they're too high inhib

And then the next question she reads is "name a model?"

And I immediately scream "FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI!!" at the top of my lungs,teacher said "how do you know that?..and why?

Next story

Was sitting opposite some fat fuck and our backs were turned,lunch break starts,we both get up and our butts collide,

I turn around and say "ooopp,now we're gayyy."
There wasn't anything blackpilled I just thought it was funny.

Next story
0/10 gigapermavirgin
Acnecel, recessed jaw to the max,abo,fat,dumb,guy was crying because of his acne and the teacher

Knew that i had acne so she asked me to help him out,I gave him some retin a and told him to go derm for accutane but I also

Showed him "Looksmax" YouTube channel and told him to watch @Nibba skincare video when he got home(it was deleted already tho)
Almost sent him here tbh,but thought better of it.

Next story

Was eating lunch (chicken and vegetables) and teacher was talking to me about diet and I said "yeah sometimes I eat shit"

And pointed right at this greasy skinnyfat turbovirgin bully victim of mine who was eating a fucking cheese and bacon roll.

Teacher says "well,I didn't say that was shit" and I just cracked up.
This can't be reality

• +1

Next story

Next story

"By being good looking"

Next story

Next story

That put a smile on my face i hate you and wished you would get stabbed in a black alley but that made me laugh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anti caking agents and zeno
mirin your chronically low inhibitions coupled with your chronically high test levels bro

• +1
Reactions: greenboat and RichardSpencel
you are maybe psychopath but wtf is unemployment course

• +1
Truly legendary if real, if larp still a funny read.

Are you a legit no inhib psycho?

Truly legendary if real, if larp still a funny read.

This happened.

This all happened no larp,no exaggeration for story.

When I took this course I was looking my best I had ever been (probably between 4-4.5 maybe a bit higher due to irl things like compliments which I've never had before)

I used to be hilarious and low inhib growing up until I got acne at 16.

I was legit 0/10 just a couple years ago and that killed all the confidence I had,but as I got better looking I got my confidence back

And on top of that I was surrounded by utter subhumans in every respect of life.so it's easy to be confident and outgoing around them

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

Next story

Next story

"By being good looking"

Next story

Next story

Fucking low inhib slayer

• +1
you are maybe psychopath but wtf is unemployment course
So I'm neet,and in order to get neetbux you have to fulfill certain requirements, like:apply for jobs,attend classes/online classes or attend courses

This was a course for people who have been long term unemployed.

So I'm neet,and in order to get neetbux you have to fulfill certain requirements, like:apply for jobs,attend classes/online classes or attend courses

This was a course for people who have been long term unemployed.
So are you currently getting neet bux ?

to be that low inhibition you must have genuine autism or be a manic depressive

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Caged at ‘bones over clothes’

make it your new title

• +1