Tall Fags will have worse perceived faces

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
IMG 5133

The left is how you see your face in the mirror from a neutral angle, or if your the same height as someone

The pic on the right is if your a tall fag and how women who are shorter will see you.

This is even more of a failo if you have suboptimal oral volume cuz you will look like a subhuman to women.

So being 5”7 is actually an ideal height.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69, smoth, alriodai and 42 others
nah dis nigga reaching frfr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, noodlelover, sub5outsider and 5 others
if you're balding being tall is broken because no one will actually be able to see ur hair, for hair thinning at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Argentinazi, dna_cel and 6 others
Just be 5'5 brooo !

• +1
Reactions: mathis, tempelcat4 and sub5c3l
I was thinking about this the other day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, 97baHater and sub5c3l
I automatically tilt my head down anyway

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ambi
View attachment 2901193

The left is how you see your face in the mirror from a neutral angle, or if your the same height as someone

The pic on the right is if your a tall fag and how women who are shorter will see you.

This is even more of a failo if you have suboptimal oral volume cuz you will look like a subhuman to women.

So basically if you are taller at a certain height the angle at which other people perceive your face is poor and you look bad/uglier than normal?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I automatically tilt my head down anyway
must be because my aura causes you to lower your head akin to when the pedestrian of the wolf pack(you) sees the alpha(me)

• +1
tall fags are just subhuman (except if your BBC where 6"5 + ripped is ideal)

• +1
Or just look down at them🤔

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, noodlelover and Clavicular
This happen to me yesterday. When I saw the already short Egyptian photographer get down on 1 knee to shoot a picture of me I already knew it was gonna be over.

Being fat doesn't help either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, socialcel, STUPIDREFEREES and 9 others
Also more chances of being a horseface

• +1
This happen to me yesterday. When I saw the already short Egyptian photographer get down on 1 knee to shoot a picture of me I already knew it was gonna be over.

Being fat doesn't help either.
Being a tall fag is a death tier failo, inb4 limb shortening surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Pale God, Clqs and 1 other person
being tall ash means it looks like u have a negative canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Kaz
Being a tall fag is a death tier failo, inb4 limb shortening surgery
Cope
Under 6'5 is literally not even human
Homo floresiensis

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, plukee, user123456 and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and optimisticzoomer
This doesn’t matter if you have hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Clavicular
View attachment 2901193

Angle your head down at all times and gigasquint theory

• +1
yeah i have this 6'3 tall friend, he heightmoggs almost everyone in my school, and women seem kinda not hostile but also not desiring towards him, hes a untouched virgin, his face isnt too bad, hes just recessed and has pretty bad eyes, bones is everything, again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel, HTN_Mentalcel and Clavicular
My heght is my best feature despite what people say girls compliment it more than my bones jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndraBC and Clavicular
View attachment 2901193

Yeah ur right. If I was 5’7 instead of 6’0 I would look much better

• JFL
Show what it would look like if the average foid was looking slightly down towards you

need to see how over it is for guys in my country with an average foid height of 5'9 :forcedsmile:

Show what it would look like if the average foid was looking slightly down towards you

need to see how over it is for guys in my country with an average foid height of 5'9 :forcedsmile:
would look better if she looks down at u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Kaz
yeah i have this 6'3 tall friend, he heightmoggs almost everyone in my school, and women seem kinda not hostile but also not desiring towards him, hes a untouched virgin, his face isnt too bad, hes just recessed and has pretty bad eyes, bones is everything, again
„His face isn‘t too bad“

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Clavicular
what's oral volume

• JFL
View attachment 2901193

This is what a tall fag sees

dee6os1tmtc71.jpg

This is what a manlet sees

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2013%2F07%2Fa-pov-video-of-rooftop-parkour-0.jpg

So it balances out.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sny, FrenchChad, boss8055 and 15 others
Nice cope you Have there

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and noodlelover
cope.

We point our head to the person we're talking to.

• Hmm...
Same height as you with MTN face

It's over

• +1
If you have a below average-ugly face at 6’3+ then height is irrelevant, face and good body > height

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Thebbcmaxxer, noodlelover and 1 other person
I don't think it is that important in real life. Usually a bit of distance is enough to see someone's face properly.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
View attachment 2901193

I’m cutting some parts of my legs now to become 5’7.

Thanks btw!

I don't think it is that important in real life. Usually a bit of distance is enough to see someone's face properly.
And when you're close to a girl, your height becomes more attractive to her. It more than makes up for any weird angles in my experience.

• +1
View attachment 2901193

Sounds like manlet cope btw I love lol
Animated GIF

View attachment 2901193

this is unironically true. But sitting down Removes this fallo so not that big of a negative

And when you're close to a girl, your height becomes more attractive to her. It more than makes up for any weird angles in my experience.
Definitely. I am short though. But had a date with a shorter girl a few days ago. She said she likes men around her height because it feels more proportionate to her. She asked for a 2nd date so she probably wasn't lying either. Some short girls are the opposite in that preference though, how taller, how better.

If I had to choose. I think I'd rather keep my face imho instead of getting a bit taller. Feeling safe around tall dude fades quickly while nobody gets tired of a beautiful face.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover