Pei

Pei

Kraken
Truth is Ramirez would been bigger mog with compact midface like Barrett

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and mayo mogger
@BrahminBoss cope

I have a lower third. not sure if thats a thing common amongst slavs but I think dicaprio has a lower one too

Yeah what’s that have to do with this post I mean
oh well in general short-shorter lower thirds tend to imply ugly, and dicaprio has one it just popped to my head

I think ur just not ovulating sweetie. One week you enjoy Barrett’s feminine compact midface then next month you’re a masc tall skull Ramirez enjoyer. I think it’s just dependent on ur period

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, HarrierDuBois, lemonnz and 3 others
I think ur just not ovulating sweetie. One week you enjoy Barrett’s feminine compact midface then next month you’re a masc tall skull Ramirez enjoyer. I think it’s just dependent on ur period
I never said Ramirez tall skull was ideal wtf

IMG 7094
3916961 IMG 7906

why does barret look like ramirez here?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Pei
Faggot

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
You can have both a tall (dolichocephalic) skull and a compact midface at the same time, they aren't mutually exclusive.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
*the

Fucking schizo can’t even properate a sentence
You’re literally mad at the imaginary friends in your head rn calling me a schizo

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
tall skulls are high class af , shorter skulls tend to be more well devloped and look primal af

You’re literally mad at the imaginary friends in your head rn calling me a schizo
U talk like u watch anime faggot fuck off my profile how u get that mad u went to my profile

Kys 💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
U talk like u watch anime faggot fuck off my profile how u get that mad u went to my profile

Kys 💀
Bro still raging at the voices in his head telling him he’s an ugly little shitskin

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
tall skulls are high class af , shorter skulls tend to be more well devloped and look primal af
You think Barrett low key more intimidating than Ramirez due to short skull?
IMG 0433

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
You think Barrett low key more intimidating than Ramirez due to short skull? View attachment 2891554
yes short skulls are very primal , a lot of cavemen had short skulls its a recent thing of tall skulls [ which are often confused with large foreheads]

• +1
Reactions: Pei and NoseProphecy
yes short skulls are very primal , a lot of cavemen had short skulls its a recent thing of tall skulls [ which are often confused with large foreheads]
Do you think any man with an even shorter skull or midface than Barrett would look very intimidating to people?

• +1
Do you think any man with an even shorter skull or midface than Barrett would look very intimidating to people?
depends on fwhr , shorter skulls tend to have higher fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Pei
I notice short skulls are more often found in women also, they take blows to the face much better right

I notice short skulls are more often found in women also, they take blows to the face much better right
that depends on the orbitals and jaw robusticity than midface

that depends on the orbitals and jaw robusticity than midface
So people with short skulls are much less likely to be messed around with or bullied by people right

Thoughts on how short her skull is
that looks deformed because she is obese just like barett used to look like a fish when he was fat

• +1
Reactions: Pei
So people with short skulls are much less likely to be messed around with or bullied by people right
provided height and frame are same as that of a tall skull

skeletal structure matter more than face for intimidation

They had short wide midfaces, Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons were very dolichocephalic. Taller skull do oftentimes come with large foreheads though.

• +1
They had short wide midfaces, Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons were very dolichocephalic. Taller skull do oftentimes come with large foreheads though.
yes taller skull are 99.99% come with larger foreheads , i would have to look into it them dolochoephalic

they were mosty brachy imo

yes taller skull are 99.99% come with larger foreheads , i would have to look into it them dolochoephalic

Do you think Barrett having paleothic maxilla makes him intimidating to people

• +1
Barretts skull is tall and wide, so ideal.
Barrett doesn’t have a tall skull dude it’s short his midface ratio is above 1 so not tall

• +1
looks brachy af

Barrett doesn’t have a tall skull dude it’s short his midface ratio is above 1 so not tall
No, his skull is massive
IMG 4170

Brutally skull mogged Sean O’cuck

Is it true lacking a chin means you have extremely forward maxillary growth since cats dogs early humans didn’t have one

Bro what are you talking about that has nothing to do with wether someone has a tall skull or not Ramirez has a tall skull not Barrett View attachment 2891577
Barrett’s midface is just compact so it makes his skull look small.
IMG 4169

They’re all models with huge skulls and Barrett’s skull is similar size to theirs.