Truer words never been uttered

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Our battle will be LEGENDARY
When they see a Tall man with a decent face slaying, they downplay his facial attractiveness and say he is slaying due to height/size and act like that somehow makes less deserving

They downplay the importance of height for attracting foids to create the framework that their lack of height doesn't put them at a disadvantage to taller men,
while simultaneously holding the contradictory belief that if they were 6'4 themselves they would be giga slayers.
It's like they're saying "yeah girls dont care about you being 6'4, but if I was 6'4 they'd be all over me"
It's effectively the most direct way they can inform you that they think you're uglier than them without saying it straight out

They believe that had they grown to be 6'4, they would maintain their current face hence believe they'd be giga slayers, without realizing that in order to get to 6'4 they'd have needed an entirely different timeline of hormone release meaning they wouldn't have their current facial growth pattern but a tall man's facial growth pattern instead which I'm sure many would consider a descension.

JFL at Brachy, short faced, 90 degree gonial angled males photoshopping their head onto a heightmogger's body in a group pic and thinking:
"I'd be a giga mogger with a 6'4 body"
If you had a 6'4 body you wouldn't have the same face you have now, it's an impossibility.
There might be heightmogger males out their with extremely robust skulls and forward growth and ideal ratios, but they are the ultimate genetic package, you are nowhere close to that and photoshopping your compact skull onto a tall man's body doesn't mean you have the right to think you'd have been a giga mogger if you ate more during puberty @quemirasman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, SensitiveYoungMan and xegigi
so you're heightpilled now? i thought you were going to become a boxer or smth to pull curry foids in your area? y you change objectives once every two weeks?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and dehydrated
so you're heightpilled now? i thought you were going to become a boxer or smth to pull curry foids in your area? y you change objectives once every two weeks?
He wants Dutch women now. Pajeetas are Overrated.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
What are you talking about . What boxing ? What is heightpill ? I just agree with what OP said

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
It was a legit thread tbh
You're the only one who actually responded to it, everyone else either ignored it, skirted around it, or like the respondants to this thread, had the reading comprehension of a mule and failed to address any point the thread actually made

Why the fuck are people on this forum constantly saying that a HTN who's 6'4 has Chad SMV, yet nobody from PSL who knows how I look has ever admitted that my height means I SMV mog them?
They want to call a hypothetical 6'4 HTN a Chad in SMV terms yet they NEVER see this nonsense through and admit they are being mogged when they come face to face with a 6'4 HTN

It is simply against their nature for an average to below average height PSLer to admit a guy with a similar level face to him mogs him in SMV terms due to his height

Even if you say I'm MTN, people will claim that 6'4 MTN has the SMV of strong HTN - low Chadlite
Do you really think a guy in that face range is ever going to conceede that a guy with a worse face than him could be on his level due to superior height? not in a million years

Please stop all of these claims that people are Chads and Chadlites due to their height despite having sub Chadlite faces until you're ready to put your ego aside and admit that tall MTNs/HTNs on this forum SMV mog you (by your own logic)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss