Tall uglycels gtfih only practical way to significantly increase smv

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Now as we all know that face >> height and that face is what makes a girl fall in love with you
But you aren't genetically blessed in the face and ended up being a sub htn buttt you are genetically blessed in your vertical stature and you are 185+ cm barefoot evening height then this advice would help you

All you have to do is RTT
Blast roids and get a top 0.1% physique
Get that golden caramel skin colour
And get tatted
Doing this would skyrocket your smv much more than getting any sort of facial surgeries ( you should get bimax or whateve surgery you are planning in conjunction with this for maximum results)

You won't be a chad but you would have a chad smv ..
There would be girls who would be throwing themselves at you ( ik this as I have tried tinder experiments with RTT guys)

You want to look like low IQ douchebag tough guy who was a shot caller in prison.

There will be always a segment of jet black hair, arched eyebrows, low IQ bitchy tan Jersey Shore type of Stacies digging these men.

Full stubble is also very recommended.

This is only route that can safe facecels ,since you will be detracting all attention away from face and onto your dimorphic body and general appeal.

Face tattoos could also work well, since they would hide facial imperfections (detract from the bad bone base).

Posts more RTT tips in this thread.

This is what you should aim for :

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, becomingnearperfect, RAMU KAKA and 13 others
ogremaxx

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195 and FacialStructure404
@Reformed @tristan18 @Skywalker

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nigger you claim to boast all this gymmax nonsense but you never seem to pull any?

Proof that height>>>face and if you are not 6'4+ over its brutally over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and 5.5psl
yea tbf except a 100x more higher quality sleeve than that

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and 5.5psl
Dude, roids won't give a tall ltn the same SMV as a @5.5psl chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
Nigger you claim to boast all this gymmax nonsense but you never seem to pull any?

Proof that height>>>face and if you are not 6'4+ over its brutally over.
how old are you? height? I'm 191-192cm evening height

Dude, roids won't give a tall ltn the same SMV as a @5.5psl chadlite.
I mean for some girls it would ..
Tall + roided for like 20% girls = chad
I have done tinder experiments with roided tatted physiques and they all do well .. height boosts it further

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
17, on MK, how did u find that cjc?
local source, but you can find it through online vendors.
I assume if you continue to take it you would max out at 183-184cm, probably 182.5-183 which is a decent height

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I mean for some girls it would ..
Tall + roided for like 20% girls = chad
I have done tinder experiments with roided tatted physiques and they all do well .. height boosts it further
Psl of them?

Now as we all know that face >> height and that face is what makes a girl fall in love with you
But you aren't genetically blessed in the face and ended up being a sub htn buttt you are genetically blessed in your vertical stature and you are 185+ cm barefoot evening height then this advice would help you

And get tatted
Doing this would skyrocket your smv much more than getting any sort of facial surgeries ( you should get bimax or whateve surgery you are planning in conjunction with this for maximum results)

There would be girls who would be throwing themselves at you ( ik this as I have tried tinder experiments with RTT guys)

You want to look like low IQ douchebag tough guy who was a shot caller in prison.

There will be always a segment of jet black hair, arched eyebrows, low IQ bitchy tan Jersey Shore type of Stacies digging these men.

This is only route that can safe facecels ,since you will be detracting all attention away from face and onto your dimorphic body and general appeal.

Face tattoos could also work well, since they would hide facial imperfections (detract from the bad bone base).

This is what you should aim for : View attachment 2425557
I have a thin, almost feminine face with caveman features and a feminine body and weak light voice. I cannot do this unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Tall UGLYCELLS NIGGA CALLING ME UGLY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
nicee, and how did u fund it?
it isn't that expensive
it costed me 1-1.5 k over two years
but I wasn't consistent,
I gained a bit less than an inch so it's around 1.9-2.1cm

If ur an incel at 6'2+ then u must be truly hideous. Still height > face

Gymcelling is cope πŸ˜›

Gym is cope (in video game)

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

RTT is law for anyone who is sub 5 facially, tall or not.

The exact type of women you described, will absolutely have casual sex with you up until age 45+, maybe even later if you age really well.
(If you pull off RTT really well)

You will look like a walking stereotype, but at least you will have access to casual sex with Jersey Shore type women.

Those women aren't looking for a deeper connection, they *want* to hook up with a walking stereotype and that is the main (often only) type of guy they go for.

• +1

And get tatted

Lifefuel for us and if surgery works out for us as well…Tall, jacked, and handsome πŸ₯‚

• Love it
Post the proof of tinder experiments

Hey man, how do you feel so comfortable with buying online? What if they confiscate it? What if it’s illegal? Please explain
I rarely bought online, most of the stuff I take is from local sources like I stated
I don't have much experience on this matter, I just order it from my local gym captain and that's all

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
very legit advice, but won't get you Stacies, only HTB and Stacylites

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and 5.5psl
OP, you didn't write that thesis. It was written by another person and you just copied it.

It's kind of correct though.

• JFL
OP, you didn't write that thesis. It was written by another person and you just copied it.

It's kind of correct though.
I have just taken some part of it
70% is written by me

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yeah I should probably just inject but my friend died from 50mg test propionate injection

• +1
dont do roids just do nofap, don’t become a drug addict!