Tan is a looksmaxx for whites

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
People here seem to think tan is generally a bad thing, and I agree for ethnics, they look even more ethnic. But for blonde germans, a tan makes you look less nerdy, too white skin looks weak.

Around this much

Attachments

• 1572814267425.png
    1572814267425.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 107
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 2658 and 6 others
Depends on location, girls in UK want guys who tan a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 2810
Looksmin for British girls, they all look orange

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Notorious, Anubis and 1 other person
Looksmin for British girls, they all look orange
lets leave girls out of this, they look like crap, most of them at least

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: valhalar, LordNorwood, Notorious and 5 others
This is legit. Just got done tanning actually lol. If you have a window next to your bed tanning is easy to do, makes you look more healthy and high t.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Precisionmax with Melanotan2 and you win

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
For ethnics it's a death sentence can't wait to lose mine (got it from working 8 hours in the beach daily the whole summer) i'll never work under the sun ever again

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I have med skin but since i dont stay out in the sun very often my skin is pale af jfl. I can tan tho, but i dont like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
tanning is legit looksmax for white guys. if you have an irish pheno, don’t do it jfl

tanning is legit looksmax for white guys. if you have an irish pheno, don’t do it jfl
Yeah if you have ginger genes you should stay away. Or if you're skin type 1-2. It darkens your eyebrows and some other features too like facial hair.

Not all Irish guys have the pale freckles pheno

I need some gluthonine shit tbh

Aren't irish whites ?
yes but you’ll look silly as an irish pheno tanned.

You need to precisionmax and get the ideal skin tone.
would melatonon 2 help me look more tan even if there’s no sun where i live

yes but you’ll look silly as an irish pheno tanned.

would melatonon 2 help me look more tan even if there’s no sun where i live
No. You need very very little MT2 and a lot of consistent sunbathing. Otherwise you'll get hyper-pigmentation and freckles/moles
No. You need very very little MT2 and a lot of consistent sunbathing. Otherwise you'll get hyper-pigmentation and freckles/moles
Just subtlemax with it. It's over if you overdo it

welp i can’t tan for another 5 months then jfl

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 2810
Legit. Low IQ ethnics always telling whites not to tan, not realizing there’s a difference between a tan white and curry shitskin

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 2810

What is the point of using MT2 then if you need to sunbathe a lot anyways?

I’m going to use Melanotan II or SIK inhibitors to tan.

makes you look more toned, makes you face look more sculpted ( I think so), increases your testosterone and energy, tanning can be a very good thing in the right amounts (too much ages white ppls skin)

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Tanning is hard, need a tanmaxx guide

for med skin it's ideal as well, mostly if u reach the sweet spot of the burn-reddish tone, looks very high T

20191104 222613
20191104 222516

makes you look more toned, makes you face look more sculpted ( I think so), increases your testosterone and energy, tanning can be a very good thing in the right amounts (too much ages white ppls skin)
A tan is basically like high-heel shoes for your skin.