• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
JFL @ coping albino cels

Tan max or ldar

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Over for you
Clam down slayer

Skin tone depends on your face and harmony some people look better fair and some look better tan JFL at your brain

If you have dark brown hair then fair would be nice because the contrast is great

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
And how do you know it's heavy metal poisoning?
That and a vit poisoning have literally the same symptoms and there has never been even a case study of someone getting vitamin a poisoning from food. Look into it.

No man.I look mexican when I get a tan.

Lucky for me i tan really easily

• +1
Doesn't work for sub 5 tho

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and HorseFace
Irl, either way sub 5’s don’t almost ascend at their friends house JFL

Just be @ the right place @ the right time theory

• WTF
Okay so youre actually retarded, fine.
Nigger you're dumber than a fucking chimp for real. Instead of throwing insults give counter arguments. I cba to argue with chimp IQ levels on here nor on YT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
bad idea. im mulatto with caramel skin. when im tanned my skin resembles the colour of faeces.

Nigger you're dumber than a fucking chimp for real. Instead of throwing insults give counter arguments. I cba to argue with chimp IQ levels on here nor on YT.
I gave you an argument, you replied with links that don't prove my argument is wrong.
Let me spoonfeed it to you: There's absolutely no proof of someone getting hypervitaminosis a from food. Only cases where people say that are people eating fish liver (which is really high in heavy metals) or people eating liver of animals that eat mostly fish. No record of a person getting hypervitaminosis a from eating beef liver etc.

Last edited:
I gave you an argument, you replied with links that don't prove my argument is wrong.

Let me spoonfeed it to you: There's absolutely no proof of someone getting hypervitaminosis a from food. Only cases where people say that are people eating fish liver (which is really high in heavy metals) or people eating liver of animals that eat mostly fish. No record of a person getting hypervitaminosis a from eating beef liver etc.
I can't find any case studies, however this happens from a prolonged excess intake of Retinol since it builds up over time.

I can't find any case studies, however this happens from a prolonged excess intake of Retinol since it builds up over time.
Yes exactly, FROM SUPPLEMENTS, which is irrelevant.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tony and SikKunt
tan = 0.5 psl

• JFL
White is right

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac