Tan skin & Pale skin

BucketCrab

BucketCrab

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
There seems to be a lot of misinformation in this forum about which is ideal between pale skin and tan skin. Many seem to think that Pale skin is a looksmin as it signals low sociability, staying indoors all day etc. whereas Tan skin is a looksmax; let's have a look at the two sides.

Tan skin
+ makes you look more outdoorsy and social.
This is, in general, good as it signals you're NT; however, it hardly makes a difference in your perceived attractiveness, it will mostly influence the type of girls you attract, and even then it will influence the girl in a very marginal manner.
+ associated with beaches, vacations and fun times.
+ hides imperfections better.

- usually gives off a more rugged, mature vibe.
This can be positive if you're a little older, or have a very rugged style to begin with, but youthfulness is vital to attracting women in the 18-30 age range.
- if not your natural skin tone, can only be acquired through tanning which damages your skin and ages you quicker.
This is the biggest issue with tanned skin; if it's your natural skin tone, by all means don't abuse of whitening creams (unless you're ethnic) but if your skin is naturally pale it makes no sense to destroy it just to get tanned skin year-round.
- makes you look less white (phenotypically speaking).
Undeniably, any european phenotype will automatically look more Arabic/Mediterranean by getting a tan, especially if coupled with curly and/or dark hair. However, it should be noted that it can create an interesting contrast with blonde hair, though, for a very "surfer boy" style that's very attractive.

Pale skin
+ associated with high class, aristocracy, cultured backgrounds.
This is obviously rooted in history, and especially in Asian countries this is still very much a thing. Lower classes would spend all their time toiling in the fields, while staying indoors was a luxury afforded only to the rich and the cultured. This idea is still ingrained in our heads; the stereotypical rich businessman has white skin, not tanned skin. One only needs to have a look at cultural depictions of beautiful men throughout literature, history and mythology (admittedly, only the european/asian kind) to understand that tanned skin is a relatively recent fashion fad (that has been losing strength since the 90s)
+ more youthful in general, making it ideal for young women in the 18-30 age range. Additionally, it requires to use sunscreen, which will protect you from the #1 source of skin aging: the sun.
+ ideal to run JBW game and benefit from eurocentric beauty standards.

- makes you look more antisocial and reserved.
This can be a bad thing in generic contexts, but again it is a very marginal thing that can be easily dispelled by showing you're not an autistic hermit within the first 20 seconds of conversation. On the other hand, it can communicate a kind of vibe that can resonate with a certain type of girl more (bookish types).
- imperfections pop up A LOT more.
This is probably the only real drawback; the whiter your skin is, the easier it is to see scars, pimples, reddened areas, blackheads etc. so you need to be extra careful with your skin care routine.
- can look unhealthy
Certain types of pale skin, especially if coupled with dark circles, can give off a very unhealthy look; ideal pale skin is perfectly even porcelain/alabaster skin tone, and that requires plump, smooth skin that is very even. A greyish look dooms you to be considered sickly rather than youthful; in order to avoid it, your health and skincare must be immaculate. If your natural skin tone is this kind of sickly-pale, very light tanning is advisable to shift towards a more orangeish look.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, iwillbeflinch, Xangsane and 12 others
La mayoria de latinos somos de piel bronceada :what:

@Ethereal

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
over if you are not a non nerdic shtiskin ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15099
Also, tan skin does not make you look less white lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15305
Some people sometimes post before & after pictures of taking Beta Carotene or tanning, etc.
And they always look better when tanned. If you think otherwise then I don't know what to tell you.

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior, Deleted member 11126, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Also, tan skin does not make you look less white lol
It absolutely does, especially if you have black/dark brown hair. It obviously won't take away caucasian craniofacial features but it will shift you towards a mexican/spaniard phenotype.

Some people sometimes post before & after pictures of taking Beta Carotene or tanning, etc.
And they always look better when tanned. If you think otherwise then I don't know what to tell you.
The orangeish look from beta-carotene isn't tanning; also, have you ever looked at someone who spent their 20s and 30s in tanning salons? They look 60 years old, with dry, cracked and leathery skin at 40.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, HQNPmaxxing, copemaxxeer and 2 others
It absolutely does, especially if you have black/dark brown hair. It obviously won't take away caucasian craniofacial features but it will shift you towards a mexican/spaniard phenotype.
Um, if you look non white with tan skin, you would still look non white with pale skin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

I think something like this is the ideal skin tone for someone of European descent

• +1
Reactions: noorwoodinfinite, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 1 other person
Muh skin aging muh I'm a prettyboy muh JB muh high-class etc etc. Copers gonna cope.

pale skin with good bones and dark hair for slaying ethnic girls especially asian girls, tan skin for white girls

• +1
Reactions: noorwoodinfinite, Xangsane and Dante13
Delon has ideal tan skin
AA959B14 33DA 490F A0A0 81363CD3EBFE

Pattinson has ideal pale skin
2845CB26 C79B 4319 AE43 BE62B8E4A2BF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 18045, johncruz12345 and 4 others
@Gaia262 do you know how to get pale skin? I have brownish but light skin, but I'd like it completely pale. Guide?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Si, o marrón
1458253863141.jpg

El Peruano

EL PERUANO: DUENDE DE COLOR MARRÒN DE CARA REDONDA.. OJOS DE VIZCACHA!! ( ARDILLA)) NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA`` NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN. CUERPO DE MANDRIL! CON ASPECTO DE ``MONO CHIMPANCÈ... Y EL PERUANO ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO.. BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES ..COMIDA`` CASA. Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE``..

EL PERUANO ES FEO POR NATURALEZA.... POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA... EL PERUANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA.. DE SER``FEO!!! NEGRO-AMARRONADO`` ENANO CON OLOR A ``CLOACA```Y A CACA`` Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL!.

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..

ES MUY DIFÌCIL ENCONTRAR UN PERUANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80!!... YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL:1.50 DE ESTATURA!!

EL SUEÑO DEL PERUANO ES: SER BLANCO`` SER ALTO``OLER BIEN``

COMER BIEN!, VESTIRSE BIEN!! Y CAMBIA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Latincel, Dante13 and 2 others
1458253863141.jpg

El Peruano

EL PERUANO: DUENDE DE COLOR MARRÒN DE CARA REDONDA.. OJOS DE VIZCACHA!! ( ARDILLA)) NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA`` NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN. CUERPO DE MANDRIL! CON ASPECTO DE ``MONO CHIMPANCÈ... Y EL PERUANO ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO.. BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES ..COMIDA`` CASA. Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE``..

EL PERUANO ES FEO POR NATURALEZA.... POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA... EL PERUANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA.. DE SER``FEO!!! NEGRO-AMARRONADO`` ENANO CON OLOR A ``CLOACA```Y A CACA`` Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL!.

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..

ES MUY DIFÌCIL ENCONTRAR UN PERUANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80!!... YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL:1.50 DE ESTATURA!!

EL SUEÑO DEL PERUANO ES: SER BLANCO`` SER ALTO``OLER BIEN``

COMER BIEN!, VESTIRSE BIEN!! Y CAMBIA
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Tanned skin mogs, pattinson looks sick
Halo tbh. He looks sickly but the pale skin makes him look arrogant and high class. Niggas oozes dark triad in that pic. Looks smug asf

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Not necessarily, if you have a pure european facial structure you look white even with dark skin, hair and eyes.
Bond   Sean Connery   Profile

@Gaia262 do you know how to get pale skin? I have brownish but light skin, but I'd like it completely pale. Guide?

I tried glutathione and vitamin C injections but it didn't do anything for me.

It's kind of cucked to bleach your skin, you are just empowering white people doing that.

And it will be a waste if you plan on locationamaxxing in hot countries like South America ect.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
I tried glutathione and vitamin C injections but it didn't do anything for me.

It's kind of cucked to bleach your skin, you are just empowering white people doing that.

And it will be a waste if you plan on locationamaxxing in hot countries like South America ect.
How long did u do it for and what was the dosage? Maybe ur skin is too dark for it to work. I thought u said u didn't want extra liver stress so you wouldn't buy the glutathione injections

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
How long did u do it for and what was the dosage? Maybe ur skin is too dark for it to work. I thought u said u didn't want extra liver stress so you wouldn't buy the glutathione injections

I did it for 6 weeks and no difference. 5000mg plus vitamin C injected IM.

My skins light already.

I did it for 6 weeks and no difference. 5000mg plus vitamin C injected IM.

My skins light already.
Damn so I guess it's bullshit then

Ideal skin is the golden yellow skin that meeks and certain mulattos have

E822C5A4 8F35 4C5C B097 620F2BEF72D1

mogs every other skin colour but is only accessible to mutts so there’s no point in trying to achieve it tbh

E4DEFCC5 9681 492F 8EA5 24D3567F9F9D
B03D67EB 1AB9 47E1 8E62 E8773DCAF0E0

What Gandy and Thom Strijid has are the next best thing, any other skin colour is shit tier ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and 2d v2
pale skin looks like trash for 99 percent of those who have it.
There are only a few with gaunt white skin that looks good, the rest look like corpses.

Ideal skin is the golden yellow skin that meeks and certain mulattos have

View attachment 1512210

mogs every other skin colour but is only accessible to mutts so there’s no point in trying to achieve it tbh

View attachment 1512211View attachment 1512212

What Gandy and Thom Strijid has are the next best thing, any other skin colour is shit tier ngl
This ideal is golden skin with pink lips.

Generally with a golden undertone with hues or red, orange, light yellow, etc
Desire uber mulatto mogger
Insane pic of jeremy meeks runway

I would say this even mogs white with red undertones, which is the next best. It's like a golden caramel. this and what im about to mention are ideal tones imo.

Paleish whites with a golden tone or tanned whites with reddish hue:
Ian somerhalder young uber mogger insane undertones and skin coloring pilled
Jordan barret red undertones
Thom strijd insane skin and coloring chad

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Dante13, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
This ideal is golden skin with pink lips.

Generally with a golden undertone with hues or red, orange, light yellow, etc
View attachment 1512367View attachment 1512368View attachment 1512369View attachment 1512375View attachment 1512376View attachment 1512377View attachment 1512378View attachment 1512379

I would say this even mogs white with red undertones, which is the next best. It's like a golden caramel. this and what im about to mention are ideal tones imo.

Paleish whites with a golden tone or tanned whites with reddish hue:
View attachment 1512370View attachment 1512371View attachment 1512372View attachment 1512373View attachment 1512380View attachment 1512381View attachment 1512382

Yeah, that golden-yellow skin that mulattos and quadroons have is god tier. Especially when they having glowing skin.

For the rest of us, i think what Barrett and Gandy has is pretty nice. an orange glow from beta carotene and rosy cheeks is ideal

6DF1235B 72DC 4B94 9DC7 7C437BBBB702

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yeah, that golden-yellow skin that mulattos and quadroons have is god tier. Especially when they having glowing skin.
jfl just discovered a new word to refer to my racial profile

Not necessarily, if you have a pure european facial structure you look white even with dark skin, hair and eyes.
View attachment 1512208
he looks extremely like a typical Arab, I would say he is darker most of my friends and most people I meet despite them being Arabs that is Mashriqi Arabs, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, etc....

Dirty blond + brown eyebrows + blue eyes needs a tan to mog

Dirty blond + brown eyebrows + blue eyes needs a tan to mog
Kind of an old thread but yeah.
Some phenotypes benefit more from tanning than others, I mentioned the "surfer" look in the OP.

Although, I haven't looked into this topic all that much. May be grounds for a future thread, maybe