Tanning SMV

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
I see lots of guys on here don’t like tanning

I wonder if this is due to culurtual and country differences as in Australia a good tan is a huge SMV booster and makes you look way more NT and most NT guys that slay will be tanned and bring pale here just makes you look out of place

Thoughts

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and wayme

I wonder if this is due to culurtual and country differences as in Australia a good tan is a huge SMV booster and makes you look way more NT and most NT guys that slay will be tanned and bring pale here just makes you look out of place

Thoughts
tanning causes skin cancer but it improves smv really well. I would do it but only the weak tans not the ones in the machines they fuck you up

Thought
JFL just spam beta carotene and go in the Sun, idk if you’re talking about sunbeds but you’ll look like a sickly pumpkin if you consistently get fake tan treatment

JFL just spam beta carotene and go in the Sun, idk if you’re talking about sunbeds but you’ll look like a sickly pumpkin if you consistently get fake tan treatment
I don’t mean fake tan

I mean a tan similar to this, would be a huge SMV booster in Australia , I’m not sure about other countries
913BB1DD 7C56 495E BF54 B3C807B037F7

I don’t mean fake tan

I mean a tan similar to this, would be a huge SMV booster in Australia , I’m not sure about other countries
View attachment 2724032
It’s just impossible year round for the majority of NA residents. I slayed decently last summer just because of my natural tan and outside time but NO girl wants a palecel subhuman. Hence the winter lull

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Screenshot 20240205 022241 comandroidchrome

I am tanned and tanning makes me look ethnic

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and ConfusedBolivian
This advice is mostly for whites/northern europeans if your not white enough tanning lowers your SMV + i heard it fucks with ur collagen so there's that
Yes when i lived in La Paz i had whiter skin and it made me look way more european coupled with my light brown hair and height.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and yeeyeeslayer
This advice is mostly for whites/northern europeans if your not white enough tanning lowers your SMV + i heard it fucks with ur collagen so there's that
Yup only whites should tan esp those w light eyes