Targeting the right part of the masseter for a robust jaw.

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
Ik chewing gums is shit and makes you look bloated, I dont even chew my food just blend and drink.
Try clenching your molars and look in the mirror, your upper part of the masseter contracts, and its hypertrophy is giving you the bloated look.
Now clench your front teeth together and look in the mirror which part of masseter contracts, it's gonna be the last part of the masseter right at the end of your lower third. It's like training upper chest, lower chest and middle chest, isolate the unwanted part and focus on what we want.

tl;dr, clench your front teeth together and relax and clench again for a more robust lower third.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
Interesting. So chewing with your incisors and canines is best for aesthetics?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
Yeah I always found chewing with molars gave me a bloated look. On the other hand, chewing with my canines and front teeth don’t. I think chewing with the front teeth is the way to go.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ruby, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
the bloated look comes from usage of the buccinators muscles and will disappear as soon as you stop chewing gum

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ruby, 5'8manlet and 4 others
the bloated look comes from usage of the buccinators muscles and will disappear as soon as you stop chewing gum
buccinator is for sucking, how does chewing gums even affect it.

That's one of the reasons why these are better than gum:

Interesting. So chewing with your incisors and canines is best for aesthetics?
maybe it's just my theory, Im gonna try clenching my teeth for an hour everyday now.

no its not just for sucking. toddlers use it for sucking, but you use it everytime you move your cheeks.

Attachments

• ea71e2de2f83c72ef2f552a5ac3ab83c.jpg
    ea71e2de2f83c72ef2f552a5ac3ab83c.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 98
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, stuckneworleans, sloopnoob and 1 other person
@SayNoToRotting

My teeth Is fucked up from all the chewing my premolar is so sharp it looks like a vampires teeth on one side, the other seems to be chipping away slowly looking like the other side WTF IS THIS WHAT IT TAKES TO GET HOLLOW CHEEKS???

• JFL
Reactions: NiKKKerhater
It’s true. When girls see a largebuccinatorcel they immediately think subconsciously that you’ve been sucking dick. Hollow cheeks is an indicator of heterosexuality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Norwooder, Freddo and 11 others
So many ludicrous misconceptions which my ADHD doesn't allow me to take on all at once...

This is not why I propose canine/premolar chewing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mediocre Normalfag
So many ludicrous misconceptions which my ADHD doesn't allow me to take on all at once...

Please explain. What teeth should I be chewing with?

what is this autism

lol how does clenching the incisors engage the masseters???

• +1
Reactions: yang
You're going to give yourself and other people TMJ chewing with your front teeth. Your front teeth are designed for biting not chewing.

This is why Jawzrsize is fucking retarded.

Its all about balance, eat tougher foods and make sure to bite with your food instead of shoving in it your mouth and chewing.

Bite with front teeth, then chewing with back teeth, as it was designed to do.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Read my threads and memorize every single word.
So I should chew with my canines and premolars, making sure my teeth meet? I'm using 3 pieces of falim on each side, I'll be upgrading to mastic, I'm using falim right now since I just started.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

So you're proposing that clenching the front teeth doesn't activate the more desirable part of the masseter? You do you then and I'm gonna do what I said.
You're going to give yourself and other people TMJ chewing with your front teeth. Your front teeth are designed for biting not chewing.

Its all about balance, eat tougher foods and make sure to bite with your food instead of shoving in it your mouth and chewing.

I'm not telling anyone to chew with their front teeth, just clench them hard. Moreover this isn't a guide just a theory post.

Good luck dealing with your bite misalignment. You will need it.
Hahaha, this I have to hear! Why do think a jawzsize will misalign your bite? Can you reference a single confirmed case where this has happened?

You don't chew a Jawzsize! Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: athnico
Hahaha, this I have to hear! Why do think a jawzsize will misalign your bite? Can you reference a single confirmed case where this has happened?

You don't chew a Jawzsize! Jfl

No but you're not performing correct bites either. You're not using full movement and rest, you're grinding out the same plates in your jaw without your jaw ever meeting/aligning.

Not to mention people who uses jawzrsize all already have bad bites and alignment problems to begin with, which adds to the reason why their jaw is shit in the first place, so they are essentially making the problem worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, SayNoToRotting and sloopnoob
No but you're not performing correct bites either. You're not using full movement If you mean that you're teeth don't meet, that's correct, but also completely irrelevant. There's no reason to believe that biting down without your teeth meeting will cause a problem.
and rest But you do 'rest' between reps, that's how a Jawzsize is intended to be used.

, you're grinding out the same plates in your jaw You're not supposed to 'grind out' anything. The Jawzsize is designed for low reps a few days a week. You're not supposed to use it multiple times a day, 7 days a week. The instructions specifically tell you not to overuse the Jawzsize.
without your jaw ever meeting/aligning. Yet again, who gives a shit

Not to mention people who uses jawzrsize all already have bad bites and alignment problems to begin with That's just a meaningless assertion. Try using evidence to back up you claims.
, which adds to the reason why their jaw is shit in the first place Who gives a shit?! That has nothing to do with the Jawzsize.
, so they are essentially making the problem worse. Can you reference any confirmed cases where use of a Jawzsize caused a problem?

seems like you're a fad for this dogshit product. Like ones you see on yahoo answers, and amazon reviews.

But if you're too low IQ to perceive what I'm saying then keep going with it.

"Not to mention people who uses jawzrsize all already have bad bites and alignment problems to begin with. That's just a meaningless assertion. Try using evidence to back up you claims."

My evidence is that if you have a good bite and good jaw alignment, you will 99% of the time have good development thus already a good jaw, so you wouldn't need to use this piece of shit in the first place.

• +1
seems like you're a fad for this dogshit product. Like ones you see on yahoo answers, and amazon reviews.
Hahahahahaha! Masseteric hypertrophy is not a fad. Just like squats and bench press are not fads, they genuinely make certain muscle groups bigger.

I do not currently use a Jawzsize because I'm going for custom jaw implants, which beat both Jawzsize and chewing. But if I were on a budget or too young for surgery, I'd go with a Jawzsize over hard gum.

But if you're too low IQ to perceive what I'm saying then keep going with it.
You must be sooooooooo high IQ, HAHAHAHAHA!
It's just a pity that you lack the ability to coalesce your thoughts into a single meaningful sentence using one of the many human languages available.

"Not to mention people who uses jawzrsize all already have bad bites and alignment problems to begin with. That's just a meaningless assertion. Try using evidence to back up you claims."

My evidence is that if you have a good bite and good jaw alignment, you will 99% of the time have good development thus already a good jaw, so you wouldn't need to use this piece of shit in the first place. It's genetically possible to have either a small lower third or a round face without functional bite/ jaw problems. Even if your point was correct, I don't see how it's relevant? Might as well say: if you had good aesthetic genetics, then you wouldn't need to lookmax or use this forum.

Its like I'm talking to a brick wall.

You can use your excuse of squats and bench press even then you have to do it a certain way to not injure yourself you fucking moron.

Also I'm not high IQ, I'm just able to understand natural mechanism and proper usage of body parts.

Yes you can always make your jaw better, by eating tougher foods or chewing gum, not chewing on a fucking plastic ball with your front teeth doing slight uncompleted movement that grinds your jaw joint, that also doesn't bring your bite and align your jaw together while having your mouth hung open.

• +1
Just mew all the time I'm not even joking. Believe me or not, idc

Stopped reading at the second word

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and sloopnoob
My teeth Is fucked up from all the chewing my premolar is so sharp it looks like a vampires teeth on one side, the other seems to be chipping away slowly looking like the other side WTF IS THIS WHAT IT TAKES TO GET HOLLOW CHEEKS???
Good genetics is all it takes.

You can use your excuse of squats and bench press even then you have to do it a certain way to not injure yourself you fucking moron.
I've asked several times now: can you provide any confirmed cases where anyone has injured themselves using a Jawzsize? Your repeated inability to accomplish this task constitutes tacit concession that your initial bullshit assertion was a careless overreach. Thus, the metaphor that squats and bench must be done correctly completely fails, as you've failed to demonstrate that use of a Jawzsize constitutes an incorrect exercise or leads to injury.

You've now trying to 'save face' by avoiding the actual issue and resorting to bitching like a highly strung hormonal teenage girl.

I'm just able to understand natural mechanism and proper usage of body parts. Every comment you've made in this thread betrays a vast ignorance of natural mechanism and proper usage of body parts.

Yes you can always make your jaw better, by eating tougher foods or chewing gum, not chewing on a fucking plastic ball with your front teeth doing slight uncompleted movement Would it help if I posted the definition of the word 'assertion'? You keep making the same infantile mistake. Not to be rude, but are you 13?

that grinds your jaw joint, that also doesn't bring your bite and align your jaw together while having your mouth hung open.
It's still not clear why you keep bringing up bite and jaw alignment. Do you understand that bite and jaw alignment are primarily genetic? If you're from the developed world, they may have been corrected (to some extent) by an orthodontist or a maxfax surgeon. The food that you chew, and the way that you chew it, has no impact on your bite or jaw alignment! I'm guessing this is the source of your mistake and misunderstanding, but it's hard to tell through the inarticulacy of your ramblings. Is English your first language?
Let me give an example of what I mean by evidence.

Saying things like: "I'm an expert in X!! If you don't agree then you are a stupid" or "It's obvious as fuck, I mean like fuck fuck fuck" does not constitute evidence in the big bad world of grownups. Although, it is entertaining to watch children have temper tantrums.

However, if you can find credible news articles or journal entries, then you might be onto something interesting. For example, this study looked at the prevalence of temporomandibular disorder (TMD) in adolescents with and without gum chewing habits.

The results were: 'The incidence of clicking and pain was statistically higher in the study group than in the control group (P < 0.05). Analysis of the data demonstrated considerable differences in clicking and pain among subjects with various gum chewing times in the study group (P < 0.05). The incidence of pain was higher in subjects with a class II skeletal pattern than others in the study group (P < 0.001). Nevertheless, no significant difference was noticed for clicking among subjects with various occlusions (P > 0.05).'

In other words, there is evidence that chewing too much gum can lead to TMD.

Last edited:
@Agentof Evolution If your teeth don't meet while chewing on something repeatively over a long period of time (absically a time that is required to achieve any notable results at all), then the teeth will obviously mold around the object you're biting on.

Same priniciple as something as simple as braces.

If you try to mold your craniofacial structure with that, then it's going to affect your bite first.

@sloopnoob

Also, to finally answer the thread: Your routine is going to do jackshit for your bloat.

One and only contributor is fat, not muscles.

And I also don't understand what it is aboit buccinators. They are puny muscle right below the masseter, they won't affect anything visually at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Effortless
Good genetics is all it takes.

I have full ante lmao I just never chewed in my life cuz I was addicted to video games had to eat as fast as I can by swallowing it whole like a subhuman vacuum otherwise my younger self would go aspie mode if I lost 20 fuckin minutes of game time.

So you're proposing that clenching the front teeth doesn't activate the more desirable part of the masseter? You do you then and I'm gonna do what I said.

I'm not telling anyone to chew with their front teeth, just clench them hard. Moreover this isn't a guide just a theory post.
Guide on how to fuck up teeth thanks

However, if you can find credible news articles or journal entries, then you might be onto something interesting. For example, this study looked at the prevalence of temporomandibular disorder (TMD) in adolescents with and without gum chewing habits.

The results were: 'The incidence of clicking and pain was statistically higher in the study group than in the control group (P < 0.05). Analysis of the data demonstrated considerable differences in clicking and pain among subjects with various gum chewing times in the study group (P < 0.05). The incidence of pain was higher in subjects with a class II skeletal pattern than others in the study group (P < 0.001). Nevertheless, no significant difference was noticed for clicking among subjects with various occlusions (P > 0.05).'

In other words, there is evidence that chewing too much gum can lead to TMD.

Did you just link a study to prove that I was right all along? Yet these subjects were probably even chewing correctly unlike what I said would happen in the above, so let me repeat myself...

Yes you can always make your jaw better, by eating tougher foods or chewing gum, not chewing on a fucking plastic ball with your front teeth doing slight uncompleted movement that grinds your jaw joint, that also doesn't bring your bite and align your jaw together while having your mouth hung open.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Did you just link a study to prove that I was right all along? Yet these subjects were probably even chewing correctly unlike what I said would happen in the above, so let me repeat myself...

giphy.gif
Ooooooooooooooh dear. You really are beyond all hope.

I'm guessing your still at high school and struggling with reading. It's probably best you leave interpretation of scientific studies to those of us capable of comprehension.

However, for the sake of anyone who may read this thread and take you seriously, I'll explain why your interpretation of the study has gone full retard. The study showed that repetitively chewing gum with your back teeth caused jaw problems.

So, a few points:

1/ Your opinion is 'Yes you can always make your jaw better, by eating tougher foods or chewing gum'- The study shows that following you advice regarding gum could lead to jaw problems. How the fuck that that show that you were 'right all along' hahahahahahaha!!- Evidence of low IQ

2/ 'not chewing on a fucking plastic ball with your front teeth'- How many times! You don't chew with your front teeth, they are used to bite! Thus, you don't 'chew' a Jawzsize you fucking inbred chimptard mutation- Further evidence of low IQ

3/ The key relevant difference here between using a Jawzsize vs chewing gum to hypertrophy the masseter muscles is that chewing gum for hours every day is significantly more repetitive than biting down against resistance for a few minutes a week! It's like comparing heavy squats one or twice a week vs running on a treadmill for hours every day. The latter is more likely to lead to joint problems due to the repetitive nature of the exercise. -This is probably wasted on you due to your significantly low IQ, but it's worth stating for those capable of understanding.

There's no point in continuing this as you clearly lack the prerequisite cognitive faculties to participate in conversations that aren't about running around the New Mexico desert looking for girls to rape and cannibalise.

But, please stop trying to give out advice to other people here. At best you'll leave them deeply misinformed, and at worst you're going to cause an injury! Just try your best to finish high school.

@SayNoToRotting I've already rebutted most of your attempted criticisms. I'm not going to waste my time repeating them. Biting down against resistance (against something which is molded to the shape of your bite) for a few minutes a week is absolutely nothing like braces! That's not how braces work lol!

Ooooooooooooooh dear. You really are beyond all hope.

I'm guessing your still at high school and struggling with reading. It's probably best you leave interpretation of scientific studies to those of us capable of comprehension.

However, for the sake of anyone who may read this thread and take you seriously, I'll explain why your interpretation of the study has gone full retard. The study showed that repetitively chewing gum with your back teeth caused jaw problems.

So, a few points:

1/ Your opinion is 'Yes you can always make your jaw better, by eating tougher foods or chewing gum'- The study shows that following you advice regarding gum could lead to jaw problems. How the fuck that that show that you were 'right all along' hahahahahahaha!!- Evidence of low IQ

2/ 'not chewing on a fucking plastic ball with your front teeth'- How many times! You don't chew with your front teeth, they are used to bite! Thus, you don't 'chew' a Jawzsize you fucking inbred chimptard mutation- Further evidence of low IQ

3/ The key relevant difference here between using a Jawzsize vs chewing gum to hypertrophy the masseter muscles is that chewing gum for hours every day is significantly more repetitive than biting down against resistance for a few minutes a week! It's like comparing heavy squats one or twice a week vs running on a treadmill for hours every day. The latter is more likely to lead to joint problems due to the repetitive nature of the exercise. -This is probably wasted on you due to your significantly low IQ, but it's worth stating for those capable of understanding.

There's no point in continuing this as you clearly lack the prerequisite cognitive faculties to participate in conversations that aren't about running around the New Mexico desert looking for girls to rape and cannibalise.

But, please stop trying to give out advice to other people here. At best you'll leave them deeply misinformed, and at worst you're going to cause an injury! Just try your best to finish high school.

@SayNoToRotting I've already rebutted most of your attempted criticisms. I'm not going to waste my time repeating them. Biting down against resistance (against something which is molded to the shape of your bite) for a few minutes a week is absolutely nothing like braces! That's not how braces work lol!

Were you born foot first or something?

1. You can make your jaw better by eating tougher food and chewing gum (aesthetics wise), once again you are not able to comprehend words beyond your Asperger ridden mind.

2. What you are doing with jawrsize is repetitively grind your front teeth on the ball without ever completing the whole process of a proper bite which would be classed as the same process as chewing, when you take a bite from food you eat, you don't grind your front teeth repeatedly. You bite using front teeth, you chew using back teeth, you swallow. This is the proper process and use of your jaw.

3. Are you telling me that the point of jawrsize is not to hypertrophy your masseter muscle? Are you also telling me that grinding your front teeth on a ball with built in resistance using the same motion (even if its just for a few minutes) is not repetitive?

Last serious question, you fucking abomination of a human. Did your mother do paper round at the epicentre of Chernobyl during her pregnancy by any chance?

Also, don't try to insult me, you dirty fucking lab rat that belongs in a concentration camp. You deserve to be burned to a crisp so maybe then you mother will finally look at you and give the love and attention you've been craving all your life you recessed jaw subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: yang
Were you born foot first or something?

1. You can make your jaw better by eating tougher food and chewing gum (aesthetics wise), once again you are not able to comprehend words beyond your Asperger ridden mind.

2. What you are doing with jawrsize is repetitively grind your front teeth on the ball without ever completing the whole process of a proper bite which would be classed as the same process as chewing, when you take a bite from food you eat, you don't grind your front teeth repeatedly. You bite using front teeth, you chew using back teeth, you swallow. This is the proper process and use of your jaw.

3. Are you telling me that the point of jawrsize is not to hypertrophy your masseter muscle? Are you also telling me that grinding your front teeth on a ball with built in resistance using the same motion (even if its just for a few minutes) is not repetitive?

Last serious question, you fucking abomination of a human. Did your mother do paper round at the epicentre of Chernobyl during her pregnancy by any chance?

Also, don't try to insult me, you dirty fucking lab rat that belongs in a concentration camp. You deserve to be burned to a crisp so maybe then you mother will finally look at you and give the love and attention you've been craving all your life you recessed jaw subhuman.
I’ll address these points in case anyone takes you seriously.

But this is getting pointless. Human language is clearly beyond your grasp, and I don’t know the appropriate sequences of guttural grunts and shoves your species uses to communicate.

1/ ‘You can make your jaw better by eating tougher food and chewing gum (aesthetics wise)’- You’d get better aesthetic results via other methods with less risk of jaw injury. That’s the point you’re missing, you abject moron!

2/ How. Many. Fucking. Times!!! Biting and chewing are two different things! You don’t chew with your front teeth! Would it help you remember this fact if I tattooed it onto your inbred mothers lower back? Does she still have a tattoo of your name there, so you don’t forget it?!

3/ ‘Are you telling me that the point of jawrsize is not to hypertrophy your masseter muscle?’- This is too dumb to take seriously. At no point has anyone said a jawrsize is not intended to hypertrophy your masseter muscles! Where the fuck are you even getting this from? Do you suffer from schizophrenia and hear voices?

4/ ‘Are you also telling me that grinding your front teeth on a ball with built in resistance using the same motion (even if its just for a few minutes) is not repetitive?’- Biting against resistance for a few minutes a week is SIGNIFICANTLY!!!!! less repetitive than chewing gum for hours a day, 7 days a week! That’s the important and relevant difference. Even someone with a below average IQ should be capable of understanding this point. Is your IQ fucking negative?!!

This. Is. Fucking. Pointless. You are too low IQ to discuss this issue. You’re just making the same stupid mistakes over and over again, ad-fucking-nauseam.

Take all your mental resources and just focus them on trying your best to finish high school. After that, you can start pumping gas or stacking shelves. You wouldn’t need to worry about meeting girls since you’re clearly already fucking your own, already heavily inbred, mutant family members.

If I were given the choice of a recessed jaw or your fucked up inbred mutant genes and mental retardation, I’d pick the recessed jaw every time! A recessed jaw can easily be fixed with surgery for those of us with good jobs and money. There is no surgical treatment for your mental retardation, and even if there was, a mutant cave dweller like you would never be able to afford it!

I’ll address these points in case anyone takes you seriously.

But this is getting pointless. Human language is clearly beyond your grasp, and I don’t know the appropriate sequences of guttural grunts and shoves your species uses to communicate.

1/ ‘You can make your jaw better by eating tougher food and chewing gum (aesthetics wise)’- You’d get better aesthetic results via other methods with less risk of jaw injury. That’s the point you’re missing, you abject moron!

2/ How. Many. Fucking. Times!!! Biting and chewing are two different things! You don’t chew with your front teeth! Would it help you remember this fact if I tattooed it onto your inbred mothers lower back? Does she still have a tattoo of your name there, so you don’t forget it?!

3/ ‘Are you telling me that the point of jawrsize is not to hypertrophy your masseter muscle?’- This is too dumb to take seriously. At no point has anyone said a jawrsize is not intended to hypertrophy your masseter muscles! Where the fuck are you even getting this from? Do you suffer from schizophrenia and hear voices?

4/ ‘Are you also telling me that grinding your front teeth on a ball with built in resistance using the same motion (even if its just for a few minutes) is not repetitive?’- Biting against resistance for a few minutes a week is SIGNIFICANTLY!!!!! less repetitive than chewing gum for hours a day, 7 days a week! That’s the important and relevant difference. Even someone with a below average IQ should be capable of understanding this point. Is your IQ fucking negative?!!

This. Is. Fucking. Pointless. You are too low IQ to discuss this issue. You’re just making the same stupid mistakes over and over again, ad-fucking-nauseam.

Take all your mental resources and just focus them on trying your best to finish high school. After that, you can start pumping gas or stacking shelves. You wouldn’t need to worry about meeting girls since you’re clearly already fucking your own, already heavily inbred, mutant family members.

If I were given the choice of a recessed jaw or your fucked up inbred mutant genes and mental retardation, I’d pick the recessed jaw every time! A recessed jaw can easily be fixed with surgery for those of us with good jobs and money. There is no surgical treatment for your mental retardation, and even if there was, a mutant cave dweller like you would never be able to afford it!

My point is made, all you are doing is circle jerking, the fact that you proved me correct by linking a study and still trying to back pedal proves how much of a fucking smooth brain you are. All that time growing up recessed and mouth breathing clearly did not only contribute to your ugly rat face but also starving you from oxygen thus lowering your fucking brain development too.

You can suck on my big saggy hairy nut sack, I'll chew you up and spit you out , unlike your whore mother who like to swallow my fat loads, maybe if she had this much nutrition during her pregnancy you wouldn't turn out to be a recessed malnourished mouth breathing subhuman.

I'll drag my balls across your families forehead like how you drag a razor blade across your wrist due to the stress caused by severe mogging you received throughout every breath you have ever taken in your life.

Just chew with fucking canines like I've been doing for months now

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
My point is made, all you are doing is circle jerking, the fact that you proved me correct by linking a study and still trying to back pedal proves how much of a fucking smooth brain you are. All that time growing up recessed and mouth breathing clearly did not only contribute to your ugly rat face but also starving you from oxygen thus lowering your fucking brain development too.

You can suck on my big saggy hairy nut sack, I'll chew you up and spit you out , unlike your whore mother who like to swallow my fat loads, maybe if she had this much nutrition during her pregnancy you wouldn't turn out to be a recessed malnourished mouth breathing subhuman.

I'll drag my balls across your families forehead like how you drag a razor blade across your wrist due to the stress caused by severe mogging you received throughout every breath you have ever taken in your life.
I've already told you. This is pointless.

I've already proved you wrong on every single point you have inarticulately attempted to grunt.
I'm not even going to read your latest retarded ramblings jfl

There's no point, all your posts are the same two things:
1/ The same stupid mistakes over and over.
2/ Witless, cringe-worthy and unoriginal attempts at insults that only a highly autistic social retard would confuse with a self of humor or the ability to actually insult someone over the age of 13, hahahahahahahaha!

Go and do your homework and your chores before your mum punishes you by cutting you off from inbred family orgies for a week.

In short, go away you massive bore.
what are those?
pm me if you want details. This thread has become compromised.

Last edited:
I've already told you. This is pointless.

I've already proved you wrong on every single point you have inarticulately attempted to grunt.
I'm not even going to read your latest retarded ramblings jfl

There's no point, all your posts are the same two things:
1/ The same stupid mistakes over and over.
2/ Witless, cringe-worthy and unoriginal attempts at insults that only a highly autistic social retard would confuse with a self of humor or the ability to actually insult someone over the age of 13, hahahahahahahaha!

Go and do your homework and your chores before your mum punishes you by cutting you off from inbred family orgies for a week.

In short, go away you massive bore.

pm me if you want details. This thread has become compromised.

Oh no did I hurt your feelings? Or is it the fact that you proved me correct?

Yes, my insults are very unoriginal similar to your use of "autistic" "inbred" and using age as an insult.

Reminder of me chilling in your head rent free bby.
Rentfree bby

for a few minutes a week is absolutely nothing like braces
why would you only bite down for a few minutes, how are you going to achive bone remodelling with that?

Or are you falling for the hypertrophy exclusively- meme?

Oh no did I hurt your feelings? Or is it the fact that you proved me correct?

Yes, my insults are very unoriginal similar to your use of "autistic" "inbred" and using age as an insult.

Reminder of me chilling in your head rent free bby.
View attachment 260420
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring
why would you only bite down for a few minutes, how are you going to achive bone remodelling with that?

Or are you falling for the hypertrophy exclusively- meme?
Now this could be an interesting discussion.

I don't fall for the Mike Mew memes, if that's what you mean? i.e. I think bone growth is primarily down to genetics.

Serious question: do you believe the size and shape of something like the ramus, for example, can be significantly altered (either during the normal developmental years or afterwards) simply by the way a person bites and chews? If you do, could you explain why you believe this?

Last edited:
Only boring because you are wrong and proved me correct buddy. :)
There's no point in further explaining why you're wrong.
Everything has been covered in the previous posts, and anyone of average IQ and above will understand that I'm right.
You can't hide unless you convince the moderators to remove the posts.

Serious question now: are you on the autistic spectrum?

I don't want you to confuse this question with your generic and bland attempts at insults, so let me be clear, my question is not intended as an insult. You genuinely come across as very low NT and socially abnormal. So, are you on the autistic spectrum?

There's no point in further explaining why you're wrong.
Everything has been covered in the previous posts, and anyone of average IQ and above will understand that I'm right.
You can't hide unless you convince the moderators to remove the posts.

Serious question now: are you on the autistic spectrum?

I don't want you to confuse this question with your generic and bland attempts at insults, so let me be clear, my question is not intended as an insult. You genuinely come across as very low NT and socially abnormal. So, are you on the autistic spectrum?

I'm not hiding anything, this how delusional you are, making stuff up in your head and trying to convince yourself that you are right.

No, I'm not on an autistic spectrum and even if I was it would be even worse for you as someone who proclaims not to be on the spectrum to lose an argument to someone who you think is autistic.

I'm not hiding anything, this how delusional you are, making stuff up in your head and trying to convince yourself that you are right.

No, I'm not on an autistic spectrum and even if I was it would be even worse for you as someone who proclaims not to be on the spectrum to lose an argument to someone who you think is autistic.
That's the sort of reply I'd expect from someone autistic jfl

It's ok, I forgive you. Hope you seek help.
Yeah, you totally nailed it mate!

Your advice was: ‘You can make your jaw better by eating tougher food and chewing gum (aesthetics wise)’

I referenced this study:

Does gum chewing increase the prevalence of temporomandibular disorders in individuals with gum chewing habits? - PubMed - NCBI

and this quote from the study:

‘he incidence of clicking and pain was statistically higher in the study group than in the control group (P < 0.05). Analysis of the data demonstrated considerable differences in clicking and pain among subjects with various gum chewing times in the study group (P < 0.05). ‘

Your interpretation of the study was, ‘Did you just link a study to prove that I was right all along?’

Let’s just let others determine if the study proves your advice was right or wrong, hahahahahahahaha!!!

Good luck with the chewing gum advice!