Tbh every lazy no-gym coper is pathetic

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
It increases SMV so much its unreal. It literally brought me from incel level to above average level dating wise. I can get a date evey week if I have the time. Obv Im not a chad tho. Everyone saying it doesnt add much to your appeal never gymmaxxed and uses excuses to justify their laziness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Abomination52, JawMogger and 14 others
It increases SMV so much its unreal. It literally brought me from incel level to above average level dating wise. I can get a date evey week if I have the time. Obv Im not a chad tho. Everyone saying it doesnt add much to your appeal never gymmaxxed and uses excuses to justify their laziness.
Only works if you don't have klinefelter's which majority of .org users do.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Emiqrox, EggKing, Banderacell and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox, hattrick, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
Only works if you don't have klinefelter's which majority of .org users do.
I don't have T and I could build some muscle. Muscle genetics is not related with T

What if I can’t gain weight because my mom buys me goyslop and calls it food

U can just increase 1 point of SMV and only if u are tall.

I don't have T and I could build some muscle. Muscle genetics is not related with T
Klinefelter's is not about your T levels. Victims of such syndrome have XXY chromosomes instead of XY.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 28774, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
Bro your body is your fate. Find a solution. Convince your mom to buy you better food and track calories. Or work more and buy it yourself

doesnt work for weak ltn's and lower or long midfacecels

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
mental illness

lol i stopped eating my parents food i blackpilled thrm on how the government is feeding me this garbage and it will fuck up my performance and development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Deleted member 28904
doesnt work for weak ltn's and lower or long midfacecels
Its better to be jacked no matter what face u have. Also It makes u happier, which helps u to cope.

Attachments

• 02F79D16-D037-4C41-A2F8-0DF9634C7D27.jpeg
    02F79D16-D037-4C41-A2F8-0DF9634C7D27.jpeg
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 0
Ye I know but how do u know they have that LOL. Even they could build muscle injecting T.
Skinny-fat is abnormal. You're supposed to have this physique as a perma-rotter non-gymcel.
2662292 Front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Skinny-fat is abnormal. You're supposed to have this physique as a perma-rotter non-gymcel.
View attachment 2251714
But skinny fat is caused due to lack of exercise and an imbalance of Test/estrogen ratio, not some generic abnormality that renders you half male half female.

• JFL
But skinny fat is caused due to lack of exercise and an imbalance of Test/estrogen ratio, not some generic abnormality that renders you half male half female.
Skinny fat is not due to lack of exercise. It's due to abhorrent genetics. My buddy-boyos rot more in front the computer screen than I do and yet they have toned bodies (none of them gymcel)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Deleted member 18879
Skinny fat is not due to lack of exercise. It's due to abhorrent genetics. My buddy-boyos rot more in front the computer screen than I do and yet they have toned bodies (none of them gymcel)
Yes it might be generic but not to the extent where you have a chromosome anomaly. You can still, technically change skinny fat state but you probably need roids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and St.TikTokcel
there's no point explaining it, even when i was 8.4 stone at 6ft, i had no abs due to my incel body, gymcels never want to admit its all genetics and hormones

• +1
there's no point explaining it, even when i was 8.4 stone at 6ft, i had no abs due to my incel body, gymcels never want to admit its all genetics and hormones
Indeed. I'm as well 6'0 (184cm) and only weigh 71kg. Despite that I have terriblly wide hips with zero definition. Literally no abs. At least I get to breast and hip mog some foids.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Everyone technically has abs otherwise we wouldn’t be able to move. Yours are probably underdeveloped due to lack of exercise. Look at Christian bale when he’s starving himself for the machinist and when he’s lean through diet and exercise for American Psycho.

Attachments

• B807626C-1C91-4CD6-9E49-862F430BC0C9.jpeg
    B807626C-1C91-4CD6-9E49-862F430BC0C9.jpeg
    696 KB · Views: 0
  • 6559BC1C-DF52-4EDF-835E-90AAC153E6A7.png
    6559BC1C-DF52-4EDF-835E-90AAC153E6A7.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Indeed. I'm as well 6'0 (184cm) and only weigh 71kg. Despite that I have terriblly wide hips with zero definition. Literally no abs. At least I get to breast and hip mog some foids.
Tbh a lot of it could change visibly. For example: train your ass off, eat enough protein and be in a deficit and you will become lean. After that, use testosterone and build lean muscle mass with a 500 calorie surplus and optimal training. Due to more muscle mass your shoulders will look wider, your core will look stronger and your hips wont be as prominent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and St.TikTokcel
Yes there are people with advantages/disadvantages regarding hormone levels, metabolism, bone structure etc. However the only thing it does is make it harder for you, but not impossible to reach a desired body.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and St.TikTokcel
Tbh a lot of it could change visibly. For example: train your ass off, eat enough protein and be in a deficit and you will become lean. After that, use testosterone and build lean muscle mass with a 500 calorie surplus and optimal training. Due to more muscle mass your shoulders will look wider, your core will look stronger and your hips wont be as prominent
My goal physique is this. I think 3 years should be enough if I'm going to stick with pull-ups and push-ups. 120/200 push-ups per day and some chin-ups/pull-ups if possible. Or I can simply lose 25kg tbh.
2662292 Front

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Yes there are people with advantages/disadvantages regarding hormone levels, metabolism, bone structure etc. However the only thing it does is make it harder for you, but not impossible to reach a desired body.
This guy actually has XXY and still managed to build a good physique. So did these others with unfortunate starting points.

Attachments

• 09DDD55E-44BD-4CB2-8BEF-B5678EEDC56E.jpeg
    09DDD55E-44BD-4CB2-8BEF-B5678EEDC56E.jpeg
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 03A0299D-C00F-4272-9A18-CB0FBBD631E6.jpeg
    03A0299D-C00F-4272-9A18-CB0FBBD631E6.jpeg
    733.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 530EB15F-6F65-4664-BF09-0EA3D3A486AA.jpeg
    530EB15F-6F65-4664-BF09-0EA3D3A486AA.jpeg
    690.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 51F30CDC-1699-4164-B248-C5362E5C8B0B.jpeg
    51F30CDC-1699-4164-B248-C5362E5C8B0B.jpeg
    416.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 94182F10-FEF0-412E-A2FB-23C7109824E1.png
    94182F10-FEF0-412E-A2FB-23C7109824E1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
My goal physique is this. I think 3 years should be enough if I'm going to stick with pull-ups and push-ups. 120/200 push-ups per day and some chin-ups/pull-ups if possible. Or I can simply lose 25kg tbh.
View attachment 2251767
You won’t need 3 years, it should take max 6 months whilst being in a caloric deficit.

• +1
You won’t need 3 years, it should take max 6 months whilst being in a caloric deficit.
4 months of push-up maxxing got me nowhere with caloric deficit (I eat 1000 kcal per day, one meal). I still have the same physique JFL (even gained a kilo JFL!)

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
4 months of push-up maxxing got me nowhere with caloric deficit (I eat 1000 kcal per day, one meal). I still have the same physique JFL (even gained a kilo JFL!)
It’s either not enough calories or protein to build muscle, or your body got used to push ups and you need to progress to something harder like compound movements (bench,ohp)

im not lazy because i dont go to the gym i still eat healthy and training martial arts

It’s either not enough calories or protein to build muscle, or your body got used to push ups and you need to progress to something harder like compound movements (bench,ohp)
Whatever. I'll just keep doing that to keep my muscles from atrophying any further.

u have a shirt on 99% of the time anyways how would gymcelling even help u out with women

Scoliosis. My one side has more muscles than the other one due to imbalances.

No
Is there no treatment for scoliosis like physiotherapy ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
True. I used to give plenty of rationalizations as to why going to the gym is bad for me. Then I simply got invited by my cousins one day and decided to give it a try, and guess what? I am loving it.

• +1
Imagine juicing

This guy Actually has Klinefelter’s. How did he manage ?
Drugs. They work, not that I'd advise anyone taking them. You'll gain, but your body might still look like shit even with muscles due to reasons.

But skinny fat is caused due to lack of exercise and an imbalance of Test/estrogen ratio,
That makes no sense because exercise lowers testosterone.

Drugs. They work, not that I'd advise anyone taking them. You'll gain, but your body might still look like shit even with muscles due to reasons.

That makes no sense because exercise lowers testosterone.
It lowers it only temporarily.

• +1
Everyone technically has abs otherwise we wouldn’t be able to move. Yours are probably underdeveloped due to lack of exercise. Look at Christian bale when he’s starving himself for the machinist and when he’s lean through diet and exercise for American Psycho.
mine are underdeveloped due to autism and low muscle tone aka its over also short torso of doom

mine are underdeveloped due to autism and low muscle tone aka its over also short torso of doom
How does autism affect muscle ? You can increase muscle tone

• +1
How does autism affect muscle ? You can increase muscle tone

• +1
Bro please educate yourself on how to properly gymmax and eat

• JFL