Tbh every lazy no-gym coper is pathetic

u have a shirt on 99% of the time anyways how would gymcelling even help u out with women
Online dating
And in real life I have a muscle fit shirt so everyone notices, some people legit approach me with a comment about my body and I am only at 20 FFMI.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
What if I can’t gain weight because my mom buys me goyslop and calls it food
If you are skinny and your diet is deficient in protein (assuming your parents are feeding you shit that is low in protein and high in carbohydrates and fat), just get all of your extra calories from whey protein powder mixed with water and you should be good. Monitor the scale daily to make sure you're not gaining more than 2% of your body weight per month. Don't be alarmed by short term day to day fluctuations in weight. Concern yourself only with the long-term trend. But it's still helpful to weigh yourself every morning after taking a piss/pooping (if you can) and before eating breakfast. As more data is better than less data.

Last edited:
And yeah I look like I lift in a shirt on with only 20 FFMI, that is easily achievale by most people in a year. You just got to know hot to train and eat. Train for aesthetics, not for strength.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
What about stretching ?
There is no way to change the curvature. The only reason why I'm doing these meme exercises is to keep away my muscles from deteriorating even further and to minimise back pain.

There is no way to change the curvature. The only reason why I'm doing these meme exercises is to keep away my muscles from deteriorating even further and to minimise back pain.
View attachment 2251839
Do you know why the curvature becomes like this ? Is it due to posture ?

Bro please educate yourself on how to properly gymmax and eat
@Anstrum95 got this physique after 2 years of push-upmaxxing and pull-upmaxxing. He also ate what his mom made (just like me e.g. chicken breasts and etc).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
Do you know why the curvature becomes like this ? Is it due to posture ?
Genetic predisposition + wait of sitting + a lot of reasons. Personally, I used to sit with my legs up and thus my spine got bent + my mother has mild scoliosis.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Genetic predisposition + wait of sitting + a lot of reasons. Personally, I used to sit with my legs up and thus my spine got bent + my mother has mild scoliosis.
Ahh I see. Is your one mild or more serious ?

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
no gym for teramanletism :feelsrope:

Skinny-fat is abnormal. You're supposed to have this physique as a perma-rotter non-gymcel.
View attachment 2251714
My ogre genes saved me. I naturally mog most gymcels while I live the shittiest life of barely sleeping, rotting on computer all day, and drinking soda.
Doesn't matter much though when I'm ethnic LTN-MTN and not even tall.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I stopped gymcelling when I realized there was no gym for the face.

It increases SMV so much its unreal. It literally brought me from incel level to above average level dating wise. I can get a date evey week if I have the time. Obv Im not a chad tho. Everyone saying it doesnt add much to your appeal never gymmaxxed and uses excuses to justify their laziness.
What’s ideal weight to look aesthetic for someone who’s 6’0?

I stopped gymcelling when I realized there was no gym for the face.
Who care gymmaxing to become stronger,bigger and more physically masculine

u have a shirt on 99% of the time anyways how would gymcelling even help u out with women

Are your shirts made of elven fabric?

Last edited: