Teacher talked about what type of man she's into

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I recorded that lol.
The teacher is a landwhale, has thin greasy hair, completely over if she was male.
She talked to my female classmate about men when the classmate talked about kpop stars.
She said they are not MEN and that she likes tall broad men with beards. And that she wouldn't date Asians.

All the guys in my class are incels. Fucking awkward for us.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad, rockndogs, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
The audacity of fat females to voice an opinion on what is a real man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, UndercovrNormie, SayNoToRotting and 6 others
lol.I have an audio recording of our teacher calling all of us useless retards.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rockndogs, Bennett, G O D and 3 others
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
how to be a real man :
step 1:have alpha personality
step 2 : have chad face/height
step 3 : have a BIG dick
how to be a real "woman" :
just exist and fuck around yas queen

i fucking hate this shit world i will grow my dick even if costs me my life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, rockndogs, G O D and 5 others
how to be a real man :
step 2 : have chad face
step 3 : have a big dick

Dick size is nothing. If you have no face girls wont fuck u. I have 23 cm penis if thats ok for you.
how to be a real man :

Dick size is nothing. If you have no face girls wont fuck u. I have 23 cm penis if thats ok for you.

• +1
Reactions: G O D
how to be a real man :

Be tall in height as well.

• +1
Reactions: G O D
no its not ok for me i just said the expectations of what society thinks a "real" man is and big dick is a huge factor of manhood not how you fuck girls (although you could play the big dick game)
Be tall in height as well.
sure

no its not ok for me i just said the expectations of what society thinks a "real" man is and big dick is a huge factor of manhood not how you fuck girls (although you could play the big dick game)

sure
Are you currently doing PE?
I just started and will commit to the training. Even masturbation isn't enjoyable with a small dick. Fapping while holding a small dick, fuck it feels degrading. I don't wanna imagine how degrading it would be to fuck a loose pussy with a small dick.
I hope I can grow 1 inch in 1 year, if not: incel for life.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
no but i am losing weight because im a bit overweight the doctors wont allow me to do anything about pe if i dont lose 40 pounds
and after i will show them that my dick is still small after the weight loss i will demand serious treatment like surgery
I just started and will commit to the training. Even masturbation isn't enjoyable with a small dick. Fapping while holding a small dick, fuck it feels degrading. I don't wanna imagine how degrading it would be to fuck a loose pussy with a small dick.
its fucking over
good luck man

• +1
no but i am losing weight because im a bit overweight the doctors wont allow me to do anything about pe if i dont lose 40 pounds
and after i will show them that my dick is still small after the weight loss i will demand serious treatment like surgery

its fucking over

good luck man
Why aren't you already wearing extenders and jelqing lol? Ofc the doctors will be bluepilled. Time is the biggest opponent when it comes to exercise, I'm glad I start at 18.
I hope it fucking works

Why aren't you already wearing extenders and jelqing lol? Ofc the doctors will be bluepilled. Time is the biggest opponent when it comes to exercise, I'm glad I start at 18.
I hope it fucking works
i cant buy extenders because im underage and my parents only trust my doctors but i could potentially check out what jelqing is in the future

i cant buy extenders because im underage and my parents only trust my doctors but i could potentially check out what jelqing is in the future
Maybe you're just a late bloomer and your dick is still growing

Maybe you're just a late bloomer and your dick is still growing
dont know man im 17 but it seems everyone my age has a normal dick except me of course the doctor said that men grow till 21 ,its hard t o believe at this point

Last edited:
Why try anymore? Lmao

At this point im more interested in having a bigger dick so i dont feel worthless fapping. I have decided if i cant max my dick to at least 8" by the time im 30 then im killing myself for sure

At this point im more interested in having a bigger dick so i dont feel worthless fapping. I have decided if i cant max my dick to at least 8" by the time im 30 then im killing myself for sure
How big is your dick atm?
I read on goodlookingloser that he increased his dick size by 2 inch, but I'm pretty sure that this is not really possible. I aim for 1 inch so I'll always be below 8 inches.

Top 20% is where it begins.

Top 10% is where you get daily ioi’s

Top 5% is regular lays

Top 1% is slayers

All women want the top 1%. Anything lower is settling. In the bottom 80%? HAHAH

• +1
how to be a real man :
step 2 : have chad face/height
step 3 : have a BIG dick

its over. pass the rope.

How big is your dick atm?
I read on goodlookingloser that he increased his dick size by 2 inch, but I'm pretty sure that this is not really possible. I aim for 1 inch so I'll always be below 8 inches.
5.5"

Top 20% is where it begins.

Top 10% is where you get daily ioi’s

Top 5% is regular lays

Top 1% is slayers

All women want the top 1%. Anything lower is settling. In the bottom 80%? HAHAH
Below 80% = consider suicide

I'm currently 6,2'' and I'm aiming for 7" which already seems unrealistic tbh. It's fucking over because we weren't born with big dick genes

And that she wouldn't date Asians.
joo just straight up racially discriminating.

I mean we do that too, but within the realms of the normie world this is quite shameful

Kpop is really contagious. Even one of my family members is into it.

And what your landwhale teacher says is pretty irrelevant nowadays because attractive young girls are into pretty boys, not a neanderthal with beard JFL.

• +1