teen love is detrimental

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall
i miss her so much, once you love a foid in your younger years it’s over, no foid will ever come close, we were so innocent, now i feel disgust whenever i meet a new foid knowing i would probably be her 20th body count, there’s no more innocence to the relationship, prevents me ever pursuing ltr and just feeling loved again, i would have preferred no teen love and just went into life already blackpilled with hard heart then to suffer like this and use sex as cope for the fact i will never truly love again

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, p0lishsubhuman, Awan and 14 others
thats literally all ur fault tbhngl lol

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, LooksOrDeath, Kamui and 1 other person
dnr read sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 51465
true i cheated on her then told her to kill herself and threatened to send her nudes to her parents when she broke up with me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Frost969, ICXCLuvr, humanoidsub7 and 8 others
there is no such thing as a teen love anymore, my first gf had 20 body counts at 15 and cucked me jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, horizontallytall, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
true i cheated on her then told her to kill herself and threatened to send her nudes to her parents when she broke up with me
are you polish

there is no such thing as a teen love anymore, my first gf had 20 body counts at 15 and cucked me jfl

It's all about the pre-teen relationships nowadays.

Teen love nowadays isn't far from the hook-up culture adults have, just add some girl on snapchat and fuck her in the same day, 15-17 year old girls have 5+ bodycounts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Deleted member, 5.5psl and 8 others
Teen love nowadays isn't far from the hook-up culture adults have, just add some girl on snapchat and fuck her in the same day, 15-17 year old girls have 5+ bodycounts.
brutal but true, over for society tbh

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
no im not like complaining about not having teen love or anything , i dnt care about love fr all i want is sex so fuk

Have you seen how innocent pre-teens worship One Direction etc.? They are full of love and adoration. You will never get that from an old used up teen woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and atlantean
brutal but true, over for society tbh
Eh, you just have to play the game, lose your virginity to some whore and then specifically look for girls with low body count/virgin to make yourself feel better.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Imagine being a grown ass man and still caring about the fact you didn’t get pussy in HS lol fuckin jokes
Muh teen love means nothing when your gf will immediately cheat on you with athletes and frat boys the moment that she leaves for college/uni

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 55314, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
Have you seen how innocent pre-teens worship One Direction etc.? They are full of love and adoration. You will never get that from an old used up teen woman.
i dont want love nigga there aint no love anymore and im not a pedo

• Ugh..
Reactions: romanstock
Imagine being a grown ass man and still caring about the fact you didn’t get pussy in HS lol fuckin jokes

Muh teen love means nothing when your gf will immediately cheat on you with athletes and frat boys the moment that she leaves for college/uni
If you are physically better then her previous partners even, she’ll be truly in love with you anyway

If you are physically better then her previous partners even, she’ll be truly in love with you anyway
Legit lmao, muh teen love won’t save you when you’re a MTN after exiting HS and she comes across some 6’2 wide framed D1 basketball/football Chad/Tyrone at a frat party trying to flirt with her

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Samsepioler and Timmy
no she’ll just presume you’re cheating on her and settling with her out of pity and will eventually cheat on you out of cope, you can’t win with foids jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, horizontallytall, Kamui and 1 other person
Legit lmao, muh teen love won’t save you when you’re a MTN after exiting HS and she comes across some 6’2 wide framed D1 basketball/football Chad/Tyrone at a frat party trying to flirt with her
I like this nigga, you always seem to be real and not retarded like most .org users.

These niggas have ratings for ‘face’ (sub5, ltn, mtn, htn, chad). When they gotta realize that irl isn’t .org. Your body makeup (height, width, fat, muscle, penis) NTness (which will seriously depend on your body body makeup as it will give you 100% assurance to be confident) AND face

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 55314, Samsepioler and 1 other person
no she’ll just presume you’re cheating on her and settling with her out of pity and will eventually cheat on you out of cope, you can’t win with foids jfl
let her assume, she’ll accept that fact because she gets to be with chad and have his kid.

I Mean can u win with man? cheat on her first bro

let her assume, she’ll accept that fact because she gets to be with chad and have his kid.
she’ll accept it until eventually she doesn’t

I like this nigga, you always seem to be real and not retarded like most .org users.

These niggas have ratings for ‘face’ (sub5, ltn, mtn, htn, chad). When they gotta realize that irl isn’t .org. Your body makeup (height, width, fat, muscle, penis) NTness (which will seriously depend on your body body makeup as it will give you 100% assurance to be confident) AND face
Everything matters irl including personality (surprise surprise) niggas here never leave their basements tho so they just cope with everything except face and height and rule them out as absolutes instead of not denying that there are many nuances
You sound like one of those Reddit cucks that try to explain why being an oofy doofy is a good thing compared to a Chad jfl, foids don’t like guys who get no bitches, they’re just with them out of security, a nigga who gets no pussy to begin with is worth no more than dog feces on the side of the street

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, BeanletMogger, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Everything matters irl including personality (surprise surprise) niggas here never leave their basements tho so they just cope with everything except face and height and rule them out as absolutes instead of not denying that there are many nuances

You sound like one of those Reddit cucks that try to explain why being an oofy doofy is a good thing compared to a Chad jfl, foids don’t like guys who get no bitches, they’re just with them out of security, a nigga who gets no pussy to begin with is worth no more than dog feces on the side of the street
all u need is to be a nt tbh ive seen guys being funny n shit get pussy other than that if ur ugly its just over added with non nt

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Teenlovepill is the most brutal thing ever. There is no point in looksmax when you're 17+

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler

they like guys with high smv who get a lot of IOI, this is the only reality, but they will eventually cheat out of cope if you are in LTR.

busy on ur week long business trip and not answering messages? she’ll take that as u cheating, will talk with her whore friends who will convince her this also and she will cheat that weekend while ur working ur ass off for some manhattan jew

all u need is to be a nt tbh ive seen guys being funny n shit get pussy other than that if ur ugly its just over added with non nt
Being high MTN is enough to pull bitches, but to be slayer tier you need Chadlite SMV minimum
she’ll accept it until eventually she doesn’t
she’ll accept it because she gets to slurp on chad’s cock
Foids dgaf whether or not a guy has the ability to cheat on them lmao they’ll be fully aware of this yet still get dicked down by Chads either way
Teenlovepill is the most brutal thing ever. There is no point in looksmax when you're 17+
Found the retard

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and Samsepioler
they like guys with high smv who get a lot of IOI, this is the only reality, but they will eventually cheat out of cope if you are in LTR.

busy on ur week long business trip and not answering messages? she’ll take that as u cheating, will talk with her whore friends who will convince her this also and she will cheat that weekend while ur working ur ass off for some manhattan jew
Yeah and so what? If you already have high SMV anyways you can get a new bitch lined up that same week lmao, it’s not a big issue

If a foid already has a Chad/Chadlite tier bf, she’ll subconsciously compare all the dudes that hit her up to her bf, and if they don’t meet that threshold she’ll simply toss them to the side anyways

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and Samsepioler
Yeah and so what? If you already have high SMV anyways you can get a new bitch lined up that same week lmao, it’s not a big issue

If a foid already has a Chad/Chadlite tier bf, she’ll subconsciously compare all the dudes that hit her up to her bf, and if they don’t meet that threshold she’ll simply toss them to the side anyways
and if you have children with her what then? don’t be retarded, at one point you need to pursue a somewhat meaningful relationship and have kids. ur not going to line up a foid the same week when u have 3 children with her jfl

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and MakinMogReturns
and if you have children with her what then? don’t be retarded, at one point you need to pursue a somewhat meaningful relationship and have kids. ur not going to line up a foid the same week when u have 3 children with her jfl
Every foid cheats mentally in some way nigga, you also would cheat mentally too, it is what it is nigga just suck it up that’s the reality of relationships in general

• +1
teen love is law

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Found the retard
If you're not looking for sex only then it's totally over. You'll never feel true love and emotions
I recently missed my last chance to be with an innocent girl from my college and I'm graduating soon so there will be no chance to meet someone that young and virginal bc adult relationships are different and girls on tinder are completely fucked up

If you're not looking for sex only then it's totally over. You'll never feel true love and emotions
I recently missed my last chance to be with an innocent girl from my college and I'm graduating soon so there will be no chance to meet someone that young and virginal bc adult relationships are different and girls on tinder are completely fucked up
>college
>innocent
You’re a moron bro stop it lmao

nigga ur life starts after 17 are you retarded
no my life is already over in terms of relationships, every fucking girl I met had 4+ bodycount and they said they had never experienced the same emotions as from their first love

no my life is already over in terms of relationships, every fucking girl I met had 4+ bodycount and they said they had never experienced the same emotions as from their first love
nigga there are virgin christian girls too dw, and just fuck them lol dont give a shit about love there is no love anymore

i just see some weird ass cuckolding shit on twitter, cant believe they actually enjoy it, and the fucking man watching their lover getting fucked by other man :lul: :lul:

nigga there are virgin christian girls too dw, and just fuck them lol dont give a shit about love there is no love anymore
Don’t know how niggas can be blackpilled and still believe in “muh true unrequited love” lmao shut the fuck up cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Timmy and Samsepioler
You know when you fucked several girls you get tired of it. I've never heard true kind words and my relationships lasted no longer than 1-2 months
Don’t know how niggas can be blackpilled and still believe in “muh true unrequited love” lmao shut the fuck up cuck
Real-life experience bro. I knew some girls dating 5-6/10 5'8 poor manlets they were crazy about them and they still are

You know when you fucked several girls you get tired of it. I've never heard true kind words and my relationships lasted no longer than 1-2 months

Real-life experience bro. I knew some girls dating 5-6/10 5'8 poor manlets they were crazy about them and they still are
Oofy doofy theory in motion lmao, the grass is always greener, I’ve known niggas like that with gfs that were “crazy about them” who were still ex sluts and would entertain other dudes while in relationships with them

i had a bitch when i was in middle school from a diff state wanna meet up but i was a standardcel

• +1
i miss her so much, once you love a foid in your younger years it’s over, no foid will ever come close, we were so innocent, now i feel disgust whenever i meet a new foid knowing i would probably be her 20th body count, there’s no more innocence to the relationship, prevents me ever pursuing ltr and just feeling loved again, i would have preferred no teen love and just went into life already blackpilled with hard heart then to suffer like this and use sex as cope for the fact i will never truly love again
I feel 100% the same

• +1
When I read this I heard Mcgregor saying ‘Shut your foocking mweouth. You’re a door’ 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
i cant blame foids for it, If I could i would have smashed a 1000 girls when i was 9.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and Kamui
i cant blame foids for it, If I could i would have smashed a 1000 girls when i was 9.
Teen love copers are so pathetic, you’re not special for having a gf at 14/15

Being a HS slayer and having tons of JBs lust over you at any current moment mogs tf out of any teen relationship by far

Teen love copers are so pathetic, you’re not special for having a gf at 14/15

Being a HS slayer and having tons of JBs lust over you at any current moment mogs tf out of any teen relationship by far
but the point is that it's 1000x easier to be a HS slayer than a university slayer or 25-30yo slayer. this is what makes me rage knowing i failed at getting sex in HS where you can be a deformed retard and still fuck often. some of the slayers in my HS were straight up low tier normies with below avg face and meh height (but very popular + well connected with other schools)