teen love is detrimental

but the point is that it's 1000x easier to be a HS slayer than a university slayer or 25-30yo slayer.
It’s actually a lot easier in uni/college since foids are more degen and open to sex as compared to HS where foids are virgins and afraid, you can get clout just off of being in a frat or being an athlete
this is what makes me rage knowing i failed at getting sex in HS where you can be a deformed retard and still fuck often. some of the slayers in my HS were straight up low tier normies with below avg face and meh height (but very popular + well connected with other schools)
Yep, biggest slayer I knew was a black LTN but he was 6’10 and giga NT and star of the basketball team but he legit had harems of foids with him 24/7

It’s actually a lot easier in uni/college since foids are more degen and open to sex as compared to HS where foids are virgins and afraid, you can get clout just off of being in a frat or being an athlete
but they aren't virgins in high school either, if you want a virgin you better be 11 or 12 years old

but they aren't virgins in high school either, if you want a virgin you better be 11 or 12 years old
Unironic case of incel delusions

A foid having sex doesn’t automatically make her a slut, doesn’t make her experienced either lol

Unironic case of incel delusions

A foid having sex doesn’t automatically make her a slut, doesn’t make her experienced either lol
he's right, all foids are sluts.

A foid having sex doesn’t automatically make her a slut,
i never said that. this obviously doesn't make sense, or else all girls would be sluts and all guys would be slayers
but usually if her age ends in "teen" she is not virgin

there is no such thing as a teen love anymore, my first gf had 20 body counts at 15 and cucked me jfl
real? she would have been stoned to death...
then retard soycucks say women arent sexual perverts...
fuck i hate women.. FUCK I HATE THEM ALL

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Teen love nowadays isn't far from the hook-up culture adults have, just add some girl on snapchat and fuck her in the same day, 15-17 year old girls have 5+ bodycounts.
Just be chad

Don't care bragging nigger

I like this nigga, you always seem to be real and not retarded like most .org users.

These niggas have ratings for ‘face’ (sub5, ltn, mtn, htn, chad). When they gotta realize that irl isn’t .org. Your body makeup (height, width, fat, muscle, penis) NTness (which will seriously depend on your body body makeup as it will give you 100% assurance to be confident) AND face
Yes @Kamui seems to give actual legit advices and seems a great and fun person to be with tbh

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and Kamui
Yes @Kamui seems to give actual legit advices and seems a great and fun person to be with tbh
James Franco Flirt GIF

• Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall