anti black
anybody still doing this shit and does it still work

slavics are truly the black people of europe

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, piec, ominion and 4 others
slavics are truly the black people of europe
me and my ex-bestfriend were making a bank there, i remember when he scammed 2.4k and gambled 2k away on slots

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and shizuku11111
What sort of scams

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: piec and murdah
Yea it works still
interesting, by any chance you have any groups i need some quick money and figured it wouldnt be bad idea to get back at it

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
interesting, by any chance you have any groups i need some quick money and figured it wouldnt be bad idea to get back at it
no i dont scam

• So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111
man you can just shoplift mfer gotta take down random ass people to get money

Just selling methods? hell yeah its everywhere, shit ton of dumb black kids who listen to babytron that are prime victims.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and shizuku11111
Just selling methods? hell yeah its everywhere, shit ton of dumb black kids who listen to babytron that are prime victims.
the way me and my friend were sweeping those dumb fucks in 2020 is crazy we had some 40 year old guy send us insane stuff (he once sent us video of him drinking beer by the lake with his kids) , scamming kinda went mainstream as u said a bunch of black kids are doing it nowdays and it made me think if it still works

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
the way me and my friend were sweeping those dumb fucks in 2020 is crazy we had some 40 year old guy send us insane stuff (he once sent us video of him drinking beer by the lake with his kids) , scamming kinda went mainstream as u said a bunch of black kids are doing it nowdays and it made me think if it still works
Do you know that "Yau" kid? He used to make tiktoks of him flexing money, I used his videos on a fresh account after he got banned and i put a tele link im my bio and I just sold kids a half assed pdf.576 × 1,024yau ❤️ money #internentmoney #blowthisup #motion #telegram #xycba | TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and shizuku11111
Do you know that "Yau" kid? He used to make tiktoks of him flexing money, I used his videos on a fresh account after he got banned and i put a tele link im my bio and I just sold kids a half assed pdf.576 × 1,024yau ❤️ money #internentmoney #blowthisup #motion #telegram #xycba | TikTok
HAHAHAHAA, tiktok is best way to "promote" that type of bs since kids there are 80 iq, how much did u make by doing that bs

• +1
This is peak nigger fraud. Imagine doing crime for the same amount as minimum wage

Romance scams seem to be highly effective. Either pose or be an attractive foid, pretend to date a 40yo desperate guy overseas. He’ll send money via steams cards and shit, my mate says they always come to his store to buy them for their online gf lol

• +1
ehh yeah ive made 300$ it is still alive

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Romance scams seem to be highly effective. Either pose or be an attractive foid, pretend to date a 40yo desperate guy overseas. He’ll send money via steams cards and shit, my mate says they always come to his store to buy them for their online gf lol
ive had that in mind but i cant find a foid to steal pics from

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and ShowerMaxxing
HAHAHAHAA, tiktok is best way to "promote" that type of bs since kids there are 80 iq, how much did u make by doing that bs
couple of my tiktoks blew up and I got alot of traffic id say around 500 USD in about 2 and a half weeks till my paypal got locked and I couldnt get it back because It was a us account and I dont live there.

0 sustainability it works for quick money but depends on trends and overall hype at the time.

I mean It wasnt even a scam the pdf was a real method but it was a pretty complex way with proxys/vpns and stuff, so half of them got bored and gave up.

If you think about it i stopped these dumbasses from commiting actual wire fraud and going to jail