eyelash frauding

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
anybody use mascara for eyelashes? see foids doing it, has good results but not sure if people will tell / does it look faggoty

• +1
Reactions: febinopry
for sure looks gay. just use an eyelash curler if you wanna enhance them a bit. make sure they're decently long too

i used it for a while and got called out by an emo girl at school lmao. but she did it in a way where others couldnt rlly tell tho.

she had a mascara in her hand and asked a guy next to me if he wants it. then she looked at me and did an evil smile and asked me if i wanted it.

i said nahh i've had enough with makeup, my girlfriend forcefully put some on me just this weekend

which maybe would explain that i still have some mascara on my face... maybe... lol.

but i guess only girls can fucking tell. cuz all guy friends (who would immediately call me out on any gay behaviour) didnt seem even suspicious.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
anybody use mascara for eyelashes? see foids doing it, has good results but not sure if people will tell / does it look faggoty
clear mascara and lash curler

i used it for a while and got called out by an emo girl at school lmao. but she did it in a way where others couldnt rlly tell tho.

she had a mascara in her hand and asked a guy next to me if he wants it. then she looked at me and did an evil smile and asked me if i wanted it.

i said nahh i've had enough with makeup, my girlfriend forcefully put some on me just this weekend

which maybe would explain that i still have some mascara on my face... maybe... lol.

but i guess only girls can fucking tell. cuz all guy friends (who would immediately call me out on any gay behaviour) didnt seem even suspicious.
yikes, thats frightening. ive heard a few people recommending clear mascara, but that feels more noticable if anything.
ive been getting away with using a black brow pencil to fill in the middle of my brows to make them even denser. not one call out, and i have a good one that doesnt smudge when you run your finger over it / when you sweat.

bro just use lattisse bro that shits gay

clear mascara and lash curler
yeah a few people were recommending that, but im worried that the shine will be even more obvious if anything

bro just use lattisse bro that shits gay
latisse contains pgd2 which will rape your orbital fat pads. its even been proposed on here to use pgd2 on your cheeks / nose to slim them down, do not want that anywhere near my eyes.

latisse contains pgd2 which will rape your orbital fat pads. its even been proposed on here to use pgd2 on your cheeks / nose to slim them down, do not want that anywhere near my eyes.
the effects literally arent as bad as they say if you use vollufine and a eyebag cream itll counteract it and it wont rape ur fat pads at all

• +1
Reactions: N1666
the effects literally arent as bad as they say if you use vollufine and a eyebag cream itll counteract it and it wont rape ur fat pads at all
do you use latisse?

Yea so im tellin from experience
ill give it a try then. the fat pad effects arent pernament like the retards on reddit like to parrot, but id like to avoid fat pad loss if possible.

Women can definitely tell bro

My mom asked if i was wearing eyeliner (i was) and no one else noticed except for her

I just said no and i curled my lashes so it looks like that

• +1
Reactions: truecel12