are eyebrows and eyelashes more important than the actual eye itself

axttt_

axttt_

Gold
i see some people shitty eyes that look pretty good with great lashes and dark thick lowset eyebrows but i never see the opposite of people with good eyes but shit eyebrows and lashes that have a nice eye area i used to always think eye area was 70% the eye 30 % the eyelashes and eyebrows but now idk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wsada, IAMNOTANINCEL, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
never

• +1
Reactions: nathan
yeah probably not was just thinking this coz there's this one guy i know with literally perfect eyes amazing hooding high pfl good spacing pct but has non existent eyebrows and eyelashes bcz hes blonde so his eye area just looks dogshit irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yep, along with eye colour

• +1
Reactions: wsada and mirrormogger
yep, along with eye colour
tbh its as important, aside from eyebrows which are extremely important. but that aside yeah you see people with shit eye areas but good colors and eyelashes and they still get simping(like dead eyes and whatnot) meanwhile sometimes its a fairly boring eye color still looks good due to good shape.

U can do smth about eyebrows and eyelashes tho

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
Your country has classified transgenderism as a mental health disorder. You are the last hope of the western world. Respect.

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun
Your country has classified transgenderism as a mental health disorder. You are the last hope of the western world. Respect.
Thx bro I always knew we were based
But wait which country of mine are u talking about Ecuador or Peru jfl I`m sadly not informed rn been speending a lot of time at College lately

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Thx bro I always knew we were based
But wait which country of mine are u talking about Ecuador or Peru jfl I`m sadly not informed rn been speending a lot of time at College lately
Perú

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun
Everything is important

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, nword49 and Braindeadautist
a really vivid and striking eye colour can make any dogshit eye area look good to foids

• +1
Reactions: nword49
...on an alternate reality
what makes you think eye color matters at all. if you have a good eye area (eye shape, eyebrows, lashes, ipd & esr and whatnot) then whatever eye color you have barely matters.

if your eye color contrasts well with your pheno then it could ascend u slightly ig but in the end it doesn't make a significant difference.

what makes you think eye color matters at all. if you have a good eye area (eye shape, eyebrows, lashes, ipd & esr and whatnot) then whatever eye color you have barely matters.

if your eye color contrasts well with your pheno then it could ascend u slightly ig but in the end it doesn't make a significant difference.
but, you probally cant name any person you know who as all these good traits, a eye colour ascends normies

• +1
Reactions: nword49