Lips and eyebrows are some of the biggest indicators of looks.

There's not a SINGLE HTN+ that has bad lips or bad eyebrows.

I get many messages asking me to rate them, or asking me what they can improve on. 99% of the time, eyebrows and lips are the BIGGEST failos people have.

99% of the time when you see someone with nice lips and nice eyebrows, the person is HTN+

If a person who thinks they're HTN has eyebrows that aren't dense, or has lips that aren't full, or has lips that look like they haven't been exfoliated in years, they AREN'T HTN!

For the people who don't know if they're good looking or not please look at your eyebrows, and lips. If one of those aren't good, your genetics likely decided to cuck you.

Another decider is how long & dark your eyelashes are. You can have the darkest T50 eyes but if your eyelashes are dark & long, people will say you have nice eyes.
you just described ethnic features

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, edodalic29 and gooner23
Who says full lips are a failo? They're retarded if they think this.
why do you want ethnic features so much and dislike ethnic people

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
multiple people like 25% of the forum, they think you need insane lip width even if the morph shows that it adds nothing, i think they all push it into the slayer or robust prettyboy pheno cause they tend to have not so plump lips
and who does?

• WTF
Reactions: gooner23
you just described ethnic features
And having those "ethnic features" is a big part that makes whites look good. They aren't ethnic features at all. Big/dense eyebrows are not an "ethnic" feature. Big lips are more common with black people yes but that doesn't mean they aren't important for white people.

And having those "ethnic features" is a big part that makes whites look good. They aren't ethnic features at all. Big/dense eyebrows are not an "ethnic" feature.
yes they fucking are
Big lips are more common with black people yes but that doesn't mean they aren't important for white people.
they are an ethnic feature you appropriate. you pick and steal

And having those "ethnic features" is a big part that makes whites look good. They aren't ethnic features at all. Big/dense eyebrows are not an "ethnic" feature. Big lips are more common with black people yes but that doesn't mean they aren't important for white people.
yes they fucking are

why pick lips and brows and not dark skin or a hooked nose
Why do you only want good things

yes they fucking are

What are you even talking about? Are you even reading what I'm saying?

I'm saying good lips (bigger than average) and dense eyebrows (not an ethnic feature no matter how much you cope) are important for looking HTN+

What are you even talking about? Are you even reading what I'm saying?

I'm saying good lips (bigger than average) and dense eyebrows (not an ethnic feature no matter how much you cope) are important for looking HTN+
THEY ARE AN ETHNIC FEATURES. I AM EASILY IDENTIFIED AS MENA BECAUSE MY BROWS ARE SO BIG AND BUSHY. AND YOU FUCKERS PUT SHIT ON THEM TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE OURS. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
why pick lips and brows and not dark skin or a hooked nose
Why do you only want good things
I'm talking about the features that make a person stand out as HTN you autist.

Hooked nose doesn't look good on anyone.

If I made a thread about "features that make you look less than HTN+" I will write about hooked noses.

THEY ARE AN ETHNIC FEATURES. I AM EASILY IDENTIFIED AS MENA BECAUSE MY BROWS ARE SO BIG AND BUSHY. AND YOU FUCKERS PUT SHIT ON THEM TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE OURS. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.
Fuck you too you squishy prick. You have bushy eyebrows but not dense. All you do is send AI pics of some chadlite and say it's you. When I asked for actual pics of you, you went ghost and didn't answer. You're LTN as far as I'm concerned.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
most eloquent way to say it is over

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

If I made a thread about "features that make you look less than HTN+" I will write about hooked noses.

Fuck you too you squishy prick. You have bushy eyebrows but not dense. All you do is send AI pics of some chadlite and say it's you. When I asked for actual pics of you, you went ghost and didn't answer. You're LTN as far as I'm concerned.
they are bushy and dense

they are bushy and dense
Keep coping. Send me pics of you or IDGAF and don't believe shit you say. I'm getting tired of you. Send me another fucking AI picture instead. You don't have dense eyebrows or good lips, and these are the traits that contribute HIGHLY to a person being HTN or not.

agree, but the perfect lips is a bit hard to determine alot of .org thinks full lips are a falio and recommend lip reduction but i think plump lips can only ever be a halo especially in the west
problem is full lips may look gay

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and TechnoBoss
Keep coping. Send me pics of you or IDGAF and don't believe shit you say. I'm getting tired of you. Send me another fucking AI picture instead. You don't have dense eyebrows or good lips, and these are the traits that contribute HIGHLY to a person being HTN or not.
Xangsane

• JFL
640px Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

Meeks has shit eyebrows. Ofc still very important but you can still look good without them

I get many messages asking me to rate them, or asking me what they can improve on. 99% of the time, eyebrows and lips are the BIGGEST failos people have.

99% of the time when you see someone with nice lips and nice eyebrows, the person is HTN+

If a person who thinks they're HTN has eyebrows that aren't dense, or has lips that aren't full, or has lips that look like they haven't been exfoliated in years, they AREN'T HTN!

For the people who don't know if they're good looking or not please look at your eyebrows, and lips. If one of those aren't good, your genetics likely decided to cuck you.

Another decider is how long & dark your eyelashes are. You can have the darkest T50 eyes but if your eyelashes are dark & long, people will say you have nice eyes.
random question

what would you say is optimal body fat range? i know everyone's different but usually?

like where your face is pretty lean most of the fat around back and abs are gone

problem is full lips may look gay
Not true. It's about face. If you're a straight Chad and have full lips it won't look gay. Of course if you're actually gay, it'll show in the pictures, AI has been able to determine with like 80% if a person is gay or not based on one photo. Gayness is written on a persons face.

View attachment 2827748
Meeks has shit eyebrows. Ofc still very important but you can still look good without them
Has great lips though. Not ONE person has shown me a HTN+ that has shit eyebrows AND shit lips. AVERAGE is not counted as "shit" btw

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
random question

what would you say is optimal body fat range? i know everyone's different but usually?

like where your face is pretty lean most of the fat around back and abs are gone
Under 24 BMI I'd say. I am 180 pounds at (apparently) 5'11 and my BMI is like 24.5 - but I have a lot of muscle. I used to think I was 6 feet but the hospital visit I just had ruined all those ideas in my head.

Under 24 BMI I'd say. I am 180 pounds at (apparently) 5'11 and my BMI is like 24.5 - but I have a lot of muscle. I used to think I was 6 feet but the hospital visit I just had ruined all those ideas in my head.
and what body fat percentage is that approximately?

I have great both on avg my rating is LOW HTN HIGH MTN

• +1
I have great both on avg my rating is LOW HTN HIGH MTN
Mind sending me a pic? I won't dox. Will send you a side profile pic too.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I agree. Same for women too. eyebrows+lips.

but women tend to fraud both of them a lot.

You niggas just cherry pick different features and say its ideal , Plenty of gl ppl with hooked noses , whatever tf its all about harmony

You niggas just cherry pick different features and say its ideal , Plenty of gl ppl with hooked noses , whatever tf its all about harmony
Show me some examples.

i agree with u on that one hooked nose is actually shit
Agreed. It's very shit.

Gandy? orpry? 😂😂😂
Show me pictures.

Again none of these people have BAD lips or eyebrows. At worst they are just average. No one can show me ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of a HTN+ that has both bad eyebrows and bad lips. It's just not possible.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Agreed. It's very shit.

Show me pictures.

Again none of these people have BAD lips or eyebrows. At worst they are just average. No one can show me ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of a HTN+ that has both bad eyebrows and bad lips. It's just not possible.
i don't think that person was talking about lip or eyebrow

• +1

Jaw is law

• Woah
Factua., my eye color is mid and i have slight UEE but ive gotten a lot of compliments on my lashes and brows actually and some have even said I have 'nice eyes'

• +1
Factua., my eye color is mid and i have slight UEE but ive gotten a lot of compliments on my lashes and brows actually and some have even said I have 'nice eyes'
Very legit. Dark lashes that contrast well with you skin tone (hell this doesn't even matter much just have dark and thick eyelashes) and thick brows ascend people super hard.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Very legit. Dark lashes that contrast well with you skin tone (hell this doesn't even matter much just have dark and thick eyelashes) and thick brows ascend people super hard.
I just wish my brows were lower set, might have to get some botox units

• +1