While people are ugly as fuck in real life

When you sell your soul, you become ugly.

whites look ugly because they have sold their identity for muh GDP, muh Profit.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, rhinoplasty and Latinolooksmaxxer
the truth has been told, the average black/ethnic mogs the average white

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Aged normie people are ugly

water thread my negro

you couldn't even spell white people right you retard :ROFLMAO:

white ppl age like milk tho ur right tbh

If you like bubble butt's and short rice hair then yes black foids are good looking.

My unedited post was based off what I seen in real life vs what I was told on the internet, kys low iq sperg
yh i base my opinions on both. just keep coping blackcel

Tired of hearing this low iq point, is she getting reincarnation surgery to literally be white?
blacks bleach themselves as well, ik that nicki minaj bleached her skin to appear light skin

yet skin bleaching is a 4.8 billion dollar industry :ROFLMAO:
Low iq point, it’s not like they’re paying to reincarnate as a white person

unfunny greycel uses the sarcasm cop out like a typical low sentience normshit
Are u retarded? There’s obviously a difference in bleaching ur skin vs wanting to be white. Bleaching ur skin is even made fun of and looked down upon black gen z normies . Please kill yourself

Are u retarded? There’s obviously a difference in bleaching ur skin vs wanting to be white. Bleaching ur skin is even made fun of and looked down upon black gen z normies . Please kill yourself
don't @ me nigga, im losing brain cells even reading your shit

don't @ me nigga, im losing brain cells even reading your shit
U are literally retarded, making the pointless claim that skin bleaching a 4.8 billion dollar industry. Kill urself and cope

Attachments

• dalit.jpg
    dalit.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
everyone’s fucking ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Ach1lles
I’m at the airport rn and all im seeing is ugly thin narrow lipped flat face bulbous/hooked nose, freckled red face whites for every big lip big nosed gapped teeth africans but then some west African/ethopian/jamaican/caramel skin/mulatto evens it out

It’s true, if you think otherwise the media has gotten to you and you don’t go outside, they have flat maxillas, absolutely no forward growth, narrow/thin lips, recessed small chins, double necks, wrinkly red freckled skin, bald, and looking like overweight tomatoes

On the other hand, most blacks are not as ugly as portrayed in the media in real life. West African, Carribean, mulatto, and caramel skin blacks are the most beautiful. Small noses, long legs, peach butt, full lips, forward growth, compact eyes, the most masculine lower thirds, thick eyebrows, almond eyes, full mustaches/goatees and long dreads/taper fro.

I say for 1 HTB white women theres 50 Stacey africans

For 1 HTN white man there’s 200 stacey africans/50 tyrones

I feel like everyone knows this and whoever doesn’t hasn’t actually been outside
retard, theres attractive people of every race, suck my disgusting filthy micropenis

Last edited:
u r true asf just be lean and overall attractive

I’m at the airport rn and all im seeing is ugly thin narrow lipped flat face bulbous/hooked nose, freckled red face whites for every big lip big nosed gapped teeth africans but then some west African/ethopian/jamaican/caramel skin/mulatto evens it out

It’s true, if you think otherwise the media has gotten to you and you don’t go outside, they have flat maxillas, absolutely no forward growth, narrow/thin lips, recessed small chins, double necks, wrinkly red freckled skin, bald, and looking like overweight tomatoes

On the other hand, most blacks are not as ugly as portrayed in the media in real life. West African, Carribean, mulatto, and caramel skin blacks are the most beautiful. Small noses, long legs, peach butt, full lips, forward growth, compact eyes, the most masculine lower thirds, thick eyebrows, almond eyes, full mustaches/goatees and long dreads/taper fro.

I say for 1 HTB white women theres 50 Stacey africans

For 1 HTN white man there’s 200 stacey africans/50 tyrones

I feel like everyone knows this and whoever doesn’t hasn’t actually been outside

no ur just reputation farming at this point because no one gave a shit about ur threads when u was honest since ur opinions suck
nigga thinks I gaf about my already ruined rep + elaborate

yes it's just like blue eyes look ugly in real life.

yh i base my opinions on both. just keep coping blackcel
>Believe in theory about jews that implies Christianity
>Has pfp of a satanist criminal
>????????