Lips and eyebrows are some of the biggest indicators of looks.

IPD determines the inner U of the face, so ESR/eye spacing as a whole is a highly crucial ratio/measurement, same for midface ratio.
It can easily destroy your harmony just like midface length; you can get away with an unideal ESR, but only if it's in an acceptable range (0.43 is close to the ideal interval of 0.45-0.46; you will find much fewer chads with a 0.42 ESR, for instance).
na it's just overrated, it also is dependent on other factors then just ESR itself on how it'll blend in the face. Like eyebrows nose, UUE eye size

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I dare anyone to show me a pic of a person who's HTN+ who has bad lips, and bad eyebrows.

Even showing me a GOOD LOOKING person that has ONE of the two as a bad feature is rare.

Good lips & good eyebrows are two of the BIGGEST deciding factors in determining if you're GL or bad looking.

His eyes don’t even look close set though and that’s all that matters so his esr is fine, and his eyes are beautiful to me. You are just a stubborn grey that’s obsessed with basic ratios being 100% perfect and slit eyes, I was there too, you will grow out of it one day.
It still shows that you can be attractive without having an ideal measurement and thus supports my point (eye spacing is affected by other variables than ESR and 0.43 is still acceptable) + i was answering to a post saying that you should have a feminine eye shape, which is objectively false due to it being unideal and thus much less aesthetic than more masculine eye shapes. Most people that are worshipped for their eyes are proof of that fact.
Trying to identify what makes a face attractive is one of the main points of PSL and has nothing to do with being 'stubbornly obsessed with perfection.'

Also, for the 'grey' remark, I joined this forum almost a year before you lmao.

It is NOT EVEN POSSIBLE to have TOO FEMININE of an eye area as a man.

Please people if you disagree show me a man that has TOO FEMININE of an eye area. I guarantee that the guy you show me will just have other features that failo him.

It is LITERALLY NOT POSSIBLE to have TOO FEMININE OF AN EYE AREA AS A MAN.

The more "feminine" your eye area looks, the more it HALOS YOU.

It still shows that you can be attractive without having an ideal measurement and thus supports my point (eye spacing is affected by other variables than ESR and 0.43 is still acceptable) + i was answering to a post saying that you should have a feminine eye shape, which is objectively false due to it being unideal and thus much less aesthetic than more masculine eye shapes. Most people that are worshipped for their eyes are proof of that fact.
Trying to identify what makes a face attractive is one of the main points of PSL and has nothing to do with being 'stubbornly obsessed with perfection.'

Please post your idea of a "masculine" eye shape, and then post a picture of a "feminine" eye shape - only post pictures of guys.

What a fucking huge cope
My lips + eyebrows are very good but I'm subhuman

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and TechnoBoss

Yes you are a grey bc you aren’t active, that’s what I call them even if they joined before me, and I was just stating that my eye shape is feminine it doesn’t matter if it’s ideal or not you obviously didn’t listen to what I said, you said, his eye spacing wasn’t ideal. You also said his eye shape wasn’t ideal, and I’m saying that it looks good despite that I never said that feminine shape is ideal. I just said what mine is.

I dare anyone to show me a pic of a person who's HTN+ who has bad lips, and bad eyebrows.

Even showing me a GOOD LOOKING person that has ONE of the two as a bad feature is rare.

Good lips & good eyebrows are two of the BIGGEST deciding factors in determining if you're GL or bad looking.
will it depends on what u consider bad lips, do you consider Johnny depp bad lips?

What a fucking huge cope
My lips + eyebrows are very good but I'm subhuman
I didn't say you'll be a guaranteed HTN with big lips and full eyebrows, but it's EXTREMELY RARE to have both and be a LTN.

I think you've showed me your pics before, but send me them again. Either you don't have as good of eyebrows/lips as you think, or you're one of the few exceptions in real life.

Like I said, full lips and dense eyebrows are just INDICATORS. \

You will NEVER see a HTN+ that has bad lips, or bad eyebrows (or both)

great lips + jaw + cheekbones = instantly HTN
needs to have a death tier eye area or to be lower than that, and when i say death tier i mean 1 in 10K eye areas
Example of death tier eye area pls

There's not a SINGLE HTN+ that has bad lips or bad eyebrows.

I get many messages asking me to rate them, or asking me what they can improve on. 99% of the time, eyebrows and lips are the BIGGEST failos people have.

99% of the time when you see someone with nice lips and nice eyebrows, the person is HTN+

If a person who thinks they're HTN has eyebrows that aren't dense, or has lips that aren't full, or has lips that look like they haven't been exfoliated in years, they AREN'T HTN!

For the people who don't know if they're good looking or not please look at your eyebrows, and lips. If one of those aren't good, your genetics likely decided to cuck you.

Another decider is how long & dark your eyelashes are. You can have the darkest T50 eyes but if your eyelashes are dark & long, people will say you have nice eyes.
If someone doesn’t have that they can easily obtain them as well. Get lip flip and some hair growth treatment for eyebrows and maintain the ideal shape by trimming

will it depends on what u consider bad lips, do you consider Johnny depp bad lips?
His lips are average. Not bad. His other features also make up for his lips not being amazing (like I said his lips aren't BAD just average looking)

His eyebrows and lips were AVERAGE, but NOT BAD. I'm only saying that if your lips and eyebrows are average, that it is a big decider of if you're HTN or not.

He has above average everything else so for him it wouldn't matter if he had amazing eyebrows/lips.

It's not the be all and end all. Johnny Depp has above average everything, which most people don't have. Doesn't mean that small lips and sparse eyerbrows aren't a big factor in deciding if you're GL or not.

na it's just overrated, it also is dependent on other factors then just ESR itself on how it'll blend in the face. Like eyebrows nose, UUE eye size
That's why i said "eye spacing as a whole" because it's indeed not just about ESR even if it's the main ratio (eyebrows as you said, midface length can makes the eyes appears closer-set etc..) but overrall there isn't much variation between PSL gods when it comes to that ratio, there isn't many chads with a 0.42 ESR objectively, it's not a huge death sentence but clearly crucial for facial harmony.
Try to morph anyone with a significantly lower IPD and you will see him descend noticeably.

His lips are average. Not bad. His other features also make up for his lips not being amazing (like I said his lips aren't BAD just average looking)

His eyebrows and lips were AVERAGE, but NOT BAD. I'm only saying that if your lips and eyebrows are average, that it is a big decider of if you're HTN or not.

He has above average everything else so for him it wouldn't matter if he had amazing eyebrows/lips.

It's not the be all and end all. Johnny Depp has above average everything, which most people don't have. Doesn't mean that small lips and sparse eyerbrows aren't a big factor in deciding if you're GL or not.
robert pattinson also, in fact i can find example of plenty men with average to below average lips

• Hmm...
robert pattinson also, in fact i can find example of plenty men with average to below average lips
Such a bad example. He doesn't even look good. Bone structure is very good, but you can't lie to me and tell me he looks great.

His status halos him hard.

Also imagine him with thicker lips and denser eyebrows. He'd ascend from simply improving those traits.

Don't lie and act like you'd rate him more than LOW HTN, even with his status.

Such a bad example. He doesn't even look good. Bone structure is very good, but you can't lie to me and tell me he looks great.

His status halos him hard.

Also imagine him with thicker lips and denser eyebrows. He'd ascend from simply improving those traits.

Don't lie and act like you'd rate him more than LOW HTN, even with his status.
Dylan O brien, Chris Carmack

Enjoy having your small nonexistent lips because you cope by saying it's a "nigger trait" JFL.

As if any woman looks at a guy with nonexistent lips (you) and thinks " OMG I wanna kiss him!"

Keep coping.
A lot of girls compliment my lips, and they are big and asymmetrical, I'm getting lip reduction (not much, just slightly to fix asymmetry).

there's a big difference between having full lips and having nigger lips.

• Hmm...
Dylan O brien, Chris Carmack
Dylan is borderline MTN

Chris Carmack has amazing bone structure to compensate.

I'm talking about the average person. MOST people won't be HTN if they have cuck tier eyebrows, or small ass lips.

Dylan is borderline MTN

Chris Carmack has amazing bone structure to compensate.

I'm talking about the average person. MOST people won't be HTN if they have cuck tier eyebrows, or small ass lips.
lmao boderline mtn, you're really just pulling rattings out of ur ass ngl

A lot of girls compliment my lips, and they are big and asymmetrical, I'm getting lip reduction (not much, just slightly to fix asymmetry).

there's a big difference between having full lips and having nigger lips.
No clue why any person (besides a black person with HUGE lips) would get lip reduction.

You are basically PAYING MONEY to DESCEND.

lmao boderline mtn, you're really just pulling rattings out of ur ass ngl
No clue in what universe that Dylan is objectively an HTN.

I look at him and see a MTN. You rate people that objectively look better as MTN in the ratings board all the time.

He doesn't look great dude. If he's HTN I am basically gigachad.

No clue in what universe that Dylan is objectively an HTN.

I look at him and see a MTN. You rate people that objectively look better as MTN in the ratings board all the time.

He doesn't look great dude. If he's HTN I am basically gigachad.
um ur not cause i've never seen u, and i'm sure he mogs you to oblivion seeing as the only thing u suck off about yourself is blue eyes. He was atleast htn in his prime

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Yes you are a grey bc you aren’t active, that’s what I call them even if they joined before me, and I was just stating that my eye shape is feminine it doesn’t matter if it’s ideal or not you obviously didn’t listen to what I said, you said, his eye spacing wasn’t ideal. You also said his eye shape wasn’t ideal, and I’m saying that it looks good despite that I never said that feminine shape is ideal. I just said what mine is.
That's not what a grey is, a greycel is someone with not enough posts and thus considered as not having enough knowledge to be well considered in PSL forums.
I never said at any point in that thread that you couldn't look good with some feminine features lmao, i was answering to a post (from OP) stating that you should have a feminine eye shape as a male with an affirmation that ideally you should have a more masculine eye shape (which is much more aesthetic for a man), read my posts.
Again trying to identify ideal traits for a man is one of the main points of PSL forums, which is what this thread is partially about.

No clue why any person (besides a black person with HUGE lips) would get lip reduction.

You are basically PAYING MONEY to DESCEND.
As I said, I have asymmetry and some slight protrusion on my lower lip. Not always bigger is better, having a good balance is ideal.

• +1
um ur not cause i've never seen u, and i'm sure he mogs you to oblivion seeing as the only thing u suck off about yourself is blue eyes. He was atleast htn in his prime
Keep coping for me dog.I don't know where you got the idea that the only thing I like about myself is my blue eyes.

"I've never seen you" and yet you're speaking like you've seen me.

Everyone who has seen me has rated me HTN+

@Squirtle @Lynxress @WishIwasChico @Clavicular

Please put this retard in his place. He thinks my only good feature is my eyes.

@NotCarv you too. Tell this retard.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and WishIwasChico

People here don't talk about lips enough here

• +1
Keep coping for me dog.I don't know where you got the idea that the only thing I like about myself is my blue eyes.

wow u just @ 4 people who can't rate for shit, im shaking in my boots

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and Clark69
People here don't talk about lips enough here
Agreed. One of the biggest failos is having small lips that look like they haven't been exfoliated in years.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
There's not a SINGLE HTN+ that has bad lips or bad eyebrows.

I get many messages asking me to rate them, or asking me what they can improve on. 99% of the time, eyebrows and lips are the BIGGEST failos people have.

99% of the time when you see someone with nice lips and nice eyebrows, the person is HTN+

If a person who thinks they're HTN has eyebrows that aren't dense, or has lips that aren't full, or has lips that look like they haven't been exfoliated in years, they AREN'T HTN!

For the people who don't know if they're good looking or not please look at your eyebrows, and lips. If one of those aren't good, your genetics likely decided to cuck you.

Another decider is how long & dark your eyelashes are. You can have the darkest T50 eyes but if your eyelashes are dark & long, people will say you have nice eyes.
This why im getting brow transplanted.

@anthony111553 hes barely MTN since he used this giga retarded font

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and TechnoBoss
That's not what a grey is, a greycel is someone with not enough posts and thus considered as not having enough knowledge to be well considered in PSL forums.
I never said at any point in that thread that you couldn't look good with some feminine features lmao, i was answering to a post (from OP) stating that you should have a feminine eye shape as a male with an affirmation that ideally you should have a more masculine eye shape (which is much more aesthetic for a man), read my posts.
Again trying to identify ideal traits for a man is one of the main points of PSL forums, which is what this thread is partially about.
I know that’s not what it is I’m just saying that’s what I call people even though it’s not what it is, i’m not reading whatever you said below, basically my eyes shape is feminine and you were disagreeing with that for some reason so you can go kill yourself because you are wrong, it’s common knowledge that a masculine eye shape is more attractive on a man. Why do you even have to say that? It’s such common sense you idiot

wow u just @ 4 people who can't rate for shit, im shaking in my boots
You're a fucking retard.

I guarantee you're not more than MTN. I can almost guarantee you've never sent your pics to anyone, because you are a subhuman.

Getting the opinion of 4 trustworthy people isn't good enough for you. I took you off ignore because I changed my opinion on you. With you saying these retarded statements (and the fact you're literally underage) makes me think it was a bad idea.

You're a fucking retard.

I guarantee you're not more than MTN. I can almost guarantee you've never sent your pics to anyone, because you are a subhuman.

Getting the opinion of 4 trustworthy people isn't good enough for you. I took you off ignore because I changed my opinion on you. With you saying these retarded statements (and the fact you're literally underage) makes me think it was a bad idea.
first off im not underage, second off i have showed my pics in discord and to people i was mostly rated mtn so i never larp in here and pretend and im higher then that. also ur the one who brought ur own face into the conversation, i didn't even call u a larper or that ur not Htn just that the rattings on this site don't mean much

im gonna be honest if you rated me chadlite id shoot myself
What does that even mean?? Send me your pics. No one on here has said anything about your looks (tells me you're too subhuman to send people your actual pics)

What does that even mean?? Send me your pics. No one on here has said anything about your looks (tells me you're too subhuman to send people your actual pics)
it's a joke, it's implying he's a shit rater so getting a good ratting from him would be bad

first off im not underage, second off i have showed my pics in discord and to people i was mostly rated mtn so i never larp in here and pretend and im higher then that. also ur the one who brought ur own face into the conversation, i didn't even call u a larper or that ur not Htn just that the rattings on this site don't mean much
Keep coping for me. No one is HTN according to you. And you're what, like 18? That's underage. You can't even drink legally in the US = underage.

When the people I tagged bother responding they will back up the fact I'm HTN.

And no one cares if you send your face pics through discord. By your admission you are MTN.

I know that’s not what it is I’m just saying that’s what I call people even though it’s not what it is, i’m not reading whatever you said below, basically my eyes shape is feminine and you were disagreeing with that for some reason so you can go kill yourself because you are wrong, it’s common knowledge that a masculine eye shape is more attractive on a man. Why do you even have to say that? It’s such common sense you idiot
I don't care about your eye shape lmao, i was answering to OP and then you mentioned delon's eye area + you are basically agreeing with my main point (while OP said the opposite, that you should have "a feminine eye shape" as a man which i was disagreeing with), what's the point of arguing on two pages then jfl ?

Keep coping for me. No one is HTN according to you. And you're what, like 18? That's underage. You can't even drink legally in the US = underage.

When the people I tagged bother responding they will back up the fact I'm HTN.

And no one cares if you send your face pics through discord. By your admission you are MTN.
i don't understand why ur getting so mad cause i said a celeb mogs you

i don't understand why ur getting so mad cause i said a celeb mogs you
Is that the only response you can give?

"your mad lol" when I'm just responding to you as I would any other comment on .org?

How old are you bro? Serious question. Like 19 max?

Is that the only response you can give?

"your mad lol" when I'm just responding you as I would any other comment on .org?

How old are you bro? Serious question. Like 19 max?
lol

I don't care about your eye shape lmao, i was answering to OP and then you mentioned delon's eye area + you are basically agreeing with my main point (while OP said the opposite, that you should have "a feminine eye shape" as a man which i was disagreeing with), what's the point of arguing on two pages then jfl ?
I don’t remember what you were arguing about but I know you were disagreeing with me and I’m always right, clearly.

and i’m lacking in both, brutal

• +1
Post examples nigger

Post examples nigger
Literally just find a HTN+ and tell me if he has bad lips and bad eyebrows. You can't do it.

You can maybe find examples of HTNs with AVERAGE lips and eyebrows, but none of them are bad.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Literally just find a HTN+ and tell me if he has bad lips and bad eyebrows. You can't do it.

You can maybe find examples of HTNs with AVERAGE lips and eyebrows, but none of them are bad.
Idk about lips but eyebrows yes its important, just dont have giga subhuman lips

• +1