Lips and eyebrows are some of the biggest indicators of looks.

TechnoBoss

TechnoBoss

Kraken
There's not a SINGLE HTN+ that has bad lips or bad eyebrows.

I get many messages asking me to rate them, or asking me what they can improve on. 99% of the time, eyebrows and lips are the BIGGEST failos people have.

99% of the time when you see someone with nice lips and nice eyebrows, the person is HTN+

If a person who thinks they're HTN has eyebrows that aren't dense, or has lips that aren't full, or has lips that look like they haven't been exfoliated in years, they AREN'T HTN!

For the people who don't know if they're good looking or not please look at your eyebrows, and lips. If one of those aren't good, your genetics likely decided to cuck you.

Another decider is how long & dark your eyelashes are. You can have the darkest T50 eyes but if your eyelashes are dark & long, people will say you have nice eyes.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Lynxress, HarrierDuBois and 15 others
Tags: @Clavicular @NotCarv @Bozoogway @WishIwasChico @Lynxress

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, WishIwasChico and Clavicular
I pick the skin of my lips and bloat them more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Costcosuperstore, wollet2 and 3 others
I have a feminine eye shape but bc I have shitty eyelashes my eyes just end up looking dead and autistic. I would do anything to have pretty lashes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel, BrahminBoss and 2 others
My eyebrow shape and ratios are good but density/coloring is atrocious.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, lebronjames23, FrenchChad and 3 others
Indeed.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I pick the skin of my lips and bloat them more.
Not good. Don't pick them. Exfoliate them with a toothbrush. And make sure to use lip balm. Go to a store like sephora and get some lip products. Lips can ascend you like almost half a PSL point.

I have a feminine eye shape but bc I have shitty eyelashes my eyes just end up looking dead and autistic. I would do anything to have pretty lashes
Bad eyelashes aren't necessarily a failo but if you have long eyelashes, they ascend you so hard.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ElTruecel
great lips + jaw + cheekbones = instantly HTN
needs to have a death tier eye area or to be lower than that, and when i say death tier i mean 1 in 10K eye areas

• +1
Reactions: watah, murdah, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
My lips are kinda full/have a nice shape and my eyebrows are Long yet I am severely deformed. What is this cope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and murdah
"Feminine eye shape"
20240304 014026

• +1
My eyebrow shape and ratios are good but density/coloring is atrocious.
Density matters so much. Nothing makes a dude look more like a cuck then sparse eyebrows. Dense eyebrows looks high T and mogger. If you have light eyebrows because of naturally light colored hair, you can dye them. Light eyebrows that don't produce a big contrast is such a failo it's ridiculous.

great lips + jaw + cheekbones = instantly HTN
needs to have a death tier eye area or to be lower than that, and when i say death tier i mean 1 in 10K eye areas
Very true. I've never seen someone that has all three be rated less than HTN.

Bone smashing is a retarded cope, but EVERYONE can improve lips + eyebrows in SOME WAY.

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway and ElTruecel
Density matters so much. Nothing makes a dude look more like a cuck then sparse eyebrows. Dense eyebrows looks high T and mogger. If you have light eyebrows because of naturally light colored hair, you can dye them. Light eyebrows that don't produce a big contrast is such a failo it's ridiculous.
Yes, especially since I have dark eyes on pale skin but with light eyebrows it looks very harmless, my eyeshape is quite sharp so I would have a very striking eye area if my brows were substantially thicker and darker.

Feminine eye shape on a guy isn't necessarily a failo. Those usually make the nicest eye shapes a guy can have.

A man should have a mix of feminine/masculine traits. Masculine bone but more "feminine" features like eye shape, eye color, etc.

Every really good looking man has SOME feminine looking features I think. Eye shape and eye color are one of the most "important" feminine qualities to have.

Yeah it’s rounded with a high pct and a short medial canthus, I would say it’s pretty fem.
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the BULL
There's not a SINGLE HTN+ that has bad jaw or bad eyes. I get many messages asking me to rate them, or asking me what they can improve on. 99% of the time, eyes and jaw are the BIGGEST failos people have. 99% of the time when you see someone with nice jaw and nice eyes , the person is HTN+ If a person who thinks they're HTN has eyes that aren't deep-set or has jaw that isn't rectangular, or has eyes that look like they haven't been de-compressed in years, they AREN'T HTN! For the people who don't know if they're good looking or not please look at your jaw, and eyes. If one of those aren't good, your genetics likely decided to cuck you. Another decider is how wide & long your jaw is. You can have the insane recession in your low jaw but if your jaw is wide & long, people will say you have nice jaw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Clark69, Axii and 1 other person
Yes, especially since I have dark eyes on pale skin but with light eyebrows it looks very harmless, my eyeshape is quite sharp so I would have a very striking eye area if my brows were substantially thicker and darker.
This contrast can be quite nice. Pale skin + any kind of darker features looks good. Not ideal for eye color though. You can always use castor oil, and even try dermarolling your eyebrows to make them denser.

One of the biggest indicators of a cuck is having eyebrows that aren't dense. Most moggers have eyebrows that are dense, but well maintained.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
just buy fake ones at like a beauty store or something fag, there pretty realistic ones that don;t go overboard out there.

source: my sisters

This contrast can be quite nice. Pale skin + any kind of darker features looks good. Not ideal for eye color though. You can always use castor oil, and even try dermarolling your eyebrows to make them denser.

One of the biggest indicators of a cuck is having eyebrows that aren't dense. Most moggers have eyebrows that are dense, but well maintained.
I will get a dermapen eventually, until I have gotten my surgeries over with all softmaxxing feels like insane cope.

• +1

Very true. I've never seen someone that has all three be rated less than HTN.

Bone smashing is a retarded cope, but EVERYONE can improve lips + eyebrows in SOME WAY.
What do you rate chamalet? I have watched wonka a few hours ago with my family and tbh I know .org make fan of this guy, but ngl - I think he has a good face.

• +1
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
This isn’t some tranny thing I’m talking about, I’m just being objective here, as my eye shape itself is infact feminine. This copypasta is old as hell btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
agree, but the perfect lips is a bit hard to determine alot of .org thinks full lips are a falio and recommend lip reduction but i think plump lips can only ever be a halo especially in the west

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and TechnoBoss
just buy fake ones at like a beauty store or something fag, there pretty realistic ones that don;t go overboard out there.

source: my sisters
That's gay as fuck tbh. You can improve your eyelashes through natural means. JFL if you're sleeping with a girl and say "hold on I have take off my eyelashes before I sleep"

Fucking giga over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
agree, but the perfect lips is a bit hard to determine alot of .org thinks full lips are a falio and recommend lip reduction but i think plump lips can only ever be a halo especially in the west
Who says full lips are a failo? They're retarded if they think this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and gooner23
Switch lips with nose

There's not a SINGLE HTN+ that has bad lips or bad eyebrows.

I get many messages asking me to rate them, or asking me what they can improve on. 99% of the time, eyebrows and lips are the BIGGEST failos people have.

99% of the time when you see someone with nice lips and nice eyebrows, the person is HTN+

If a person who thinks they're HTN has eyebrows that aren't dense, or has lips that aren't full, or has lips that look like they haven't been exfoliated in years, they AREN'T HTN!

For the people who don't know if they're good looking or not please look at your eyebrows, and lips. If one of those aren't good, your genetics likely decided to cuck you.

Another decider is how long & dark your eyelashes are. You can have the darkest T50 eyes but if your eyelashes are dark & long, people will say you have nice eyes.
My lips definitely need improving

That's gay as fuck tbh. You can improve your eyelashes through natural means. JFL if you're sleeping with a girl and say "hold on I have take off my eyelashes before I sleep"

Fucking giga over for you.
yeah but that dudes gay im sure he'll have no issues doing it before he gets fucked in the ass and falls alseep on his walking dildo

multiple people like 25% of the forum, they think you need insane lip width even if the morph shows that it adds nothing, i think they all push it into the slayer or robust prettyboy pheno cause they tend to have not so plump lips

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Feminine eye shape on a guy isn't necessarily a failo. Those usually make the nicest eye shapes a guy can have.

A man should have a mix of feminine/masculine traits. Masculine bone but more "feminine" features like eye shape, eye color, etc.

Every really good looking man has SOME feminine looking features I think. Eye shape and eye color are one of the most "important" feminine qualities to have.
I disagree, ideal eye shape for men imply a downturned medial canthus which is a strong masculine trait, and a feminine PCT relying solely on the position of the lateral canthus looks weird on guys.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and TechnoBoss
king henry for example never gets rated higher than low htn because of his lips according to .org its his biggest falio

• +1
What do you rate chamalet? I have watched wonka a few hours ago with my family and tbh I know .org make fan of this guy, but ngl - I think he has a good face.
Chamalet is kind of difficult to rate. In some pics he looks like an actual god, and then he looks like a rat in other pictures.

If he can take good pictures, he basically looks like those IRL. I would rate him VERY HIGH HTN.

5.5psl at minimum. Taking everything into account (his status, his height, etc) it's not that far off to assume he's pretty close to ChadLite. Yes I know this might be controversial, but he looks insanely good in the pics of him that are good. Looks horrible in others though too, but you can't rate based off the bad pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
multiple people like 25% of the forum, they think you need insane lip width even if the morph shows that it adds nothing, i think they all push it into the slayer or robust prettyboy pheno cause they tend to have not so plump lips
Most whites have lower top lip

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and gooner23
Switch lips with nose
It would be giga over for me I'm kind of a nosecel. Had rhino over 10 years ago at 15yrs old.
I disagree, ideal eye shape for men imply a downturned medial canthus which is a strong masculine trait, and a feminine PCT relying solely on the position of the lateral canthus looks weird on guys.
Feminine looking eyes on a guy look very good. Look at Michael Yerger. I've been compared to him, and (in my opinion) his eyes look feminine.

Most Chads have amazing bones, with a mix of feminine looking features.

People have said my bottom lip is too full lots of times before on here

• +1
It would be giga over for me I'm kind of a nosecel. Had rhino over 10 years ago at 15yrs old.

Feminine looking eyes on a guy look very good. Look at Michael Yerger. I've been compared to him, and (in my opinion) his eyes look feminine.

I haven’t seen a pic of u but I imagine the most generic white man ever with blue eyes

• +1
If you have long eyelashes, you need a sharp downturned medial canthus so you don’t end up looking too feminine.

You say that as your pfp is a guy that has a fem eye shape

Most whites have lower top lip
You mean most whites have top lip that are less full? I agree. One of the biggest failos most whites have. I was thankfully given a full top lip (atleast relative to most whites)

People have said my bottom lip is too full lots of times before on here
Bottom lip can be too full, but it's rare. It's only "too full" when your upper lip doesn't match your bottom lip. Are you black or ethnic? Whites tend to have less full of an upper lip, but bottom lip doesn't seem affected.

I haven’t seen a pic of u but I imagine the most generic white man ever with blue eyes
Not generic looking at all. I do have blue eyes though.

No such thing as too fem looking eyes when you're a guy. If you have "feminine" looking eyes, the chances of you being rated as GL are much higher.

No woman ever said "uhmmm he's got too feminine looking eyes I don't like him lol"

Feminine looking eyes are not "prey eyes" they're completely different.

You mean most whites have top lip that are less full? I agree. One of the biggest failos most whites have. I was thankfully given a full top lip (atleast relative to most whites)

Bottom lip can be too full, but it's rare. It's only "too full" when your upper lip doesn't match your bottom lip. Are you black or ethnic? Whites tend to have less full of an upper lip, but bottom lip doesn't seem affected.
“Biggest falio” LOL it’s literally not a falio but good job looking more like a nigger I guess

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Not generic looking at all. I do have blue eyes though.

No such thing as too fem looking eyes when you're a guy. If you have "feminine" looking eyes, the chances of you being rated as GL are much higher.

No woman ever said "uhmmm he's got too feminine looking eyes I don't like him lol"

Feminine looking eyes are not "prey eyes" they're completely different.
My eyes are just basic almond eyes but more rounded and a high pct, so I classify them as fem.

• +1

His eyes looks decent dues to his moderately compact orbitals and eyebrows, also his pfl-to-pfh seems correct (+eyelashes and eye color), his eyeshape is still unideal and probably contributes to why he is rarely talked about here.
The most aesthetic eye shape for a man is masculine tbh.
Also while it is true don't mistake youth features/universally attractive features (e.g forward growth, high pfl, full lips etc..) with feminine features, most chads have many youth/universally attractive features but are mostly dimorphic overrall (with some fem features).

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
“Biggest falio” LOL it’s literally not a falio but good job looking more like a nigger I guess
Enjoy having your small nonexistent lips because you cope by saying it's a "nigger trait" JFL.

As if any woman looks at a guy with nonexistent lips (you) and thinks " OMG I wanna kiss him!"

Keep coping.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Enjoy having your small nonexistent lips because you cope by saying it's a "nigger trait" JFL.

As if any woman looks at a guy with nonexistent lips (you) and thinks " OMG I wanna kiss him!"

Keep coping.
yeah bro next up, nigger nose is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and gooner23
Still unideal, his ESR is unideal too but his harmony makes up for it regardless and delon is rarely used as an example of an ideal eye area (albeit very high appeal).

Still unideal, his ESR is unideal too but his harmony makes up for it regardless and delon is rarely used as an example of an ideal eye area (albeit very high appeal).
this sub has come to if ur ESR isn't ideal then it means ur eye area is shit

My eyes are just basic almond eyes but more rounded and a high pct, so I classify them as fem.
That's not bad at all. Like I said, most Chads have some features that are stereotypically "feminine" looking - SOME feminine features make a guy look very good.

Obviously if you've got a girls height, girls frame, etc etc it's NOT GOOD.

I'm only talking about having SOME, more "feminine" facial features that can make you look good.

His eyes looks decent dues to his moderately compact orbitals and eyebrows, also his pfl-to-pfh seems correct (+eyelashes and eye color), his eyeshape is still unideal and probably contributes to why he is rarely talked about here.
The most aesthetic eye shape for a man is masculine tbh.
Also while it is true don't mistake youth features/universally attractive features (e.g forward growth, high pfl, full lips etc..) with feminine features, most chads have many youth/universally attractive features but are mostly dimorphic overrall (with some fem features).
Of course looking young is important.

Not joking or exaggerating, but my eye area is probably top 10% in the world, and it can look kind of feminine based on the color.

A Chad usually has SOME facial features that look more feminine.

A guy with more UNIVERSAL APPEAL has more "feminine" looking facial features than a guy who looks like a high DHT roidmaxxed masculine features only Chad. A lot of girls are not interested in guys that ONLY have masculine features.

His eyes don’t even look close set though and that’s all that matters so his esr is fine, and his eyes are beautiful to me. You are just a stubborn grey that’s obsessed with basic ratios being 100% perfect and slit eyes, I was there too, you will grow out of it one day.

• +1
this sub has come to if ur ESR isn't ideal then it means ur eye area is shit
IPD determines the inner U of the face, so ESR/eye spacing as a whole is a highly crucial ratio/measurement, same for midface ratio.
It can easily destroy your harmony just like midface length; you can get away with an unideal ESR, but only if it's in an acceptable range (0.43 is close to the ideal interval of 0.45-0.46; you will find much fewer chads with a 0.42 ESR, for instance).

• +1
My lips are kinda full/have a nice shape and my eyebrows are Long yet I am severely deformed. What is this cope
No fucking way. You maybe THINK you have a nice shape and good eyebrows. Send me your pics if you want.