Why zygos are more important than you think

@NorwoodAscender

No
A low esr can come from super big zygos tho but not always
lower end of ipd can not sure about pfl, ideal ofc is having all but in some cases having lower ipd can help compensate an improperly developed skull like zayn malik although it also runs the risk of cutecel
thoughts on trimming the lashes that extend past your lateral canthus down? since my lashes are negative it was covering up my lateral canthus. so i just trimmed them down to reveal it.

eye tilt looks 1-2 degrees more positive in both eyes. pfl obviously took a little hit due to less eyelash but i feel like that is a worthwhile trade off especially for someone with a passable pfl and around neutral or even neg canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and BrahminBoss
thoughts on trimming the lashes that extend past your lateral canthus down? since my lashes are negative it was covering up my lateral canthus. so i just trimmed them down to reveal it.

eye tilt looks 1-2 degrees more positive in both eyes. pfl obviously took a little hit due to less eyelash but i feel like that is a worthwhile trade off especially for someone with a passable pfl and around neutral canthal tilt
ye you can also curl them but hooding can make it very hard to curl, in that case trimming outer lashes can work

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

eye tilt looks 1-2 degrees more positive in both eyes. pfl obviously took a little hit due to less eyelash but i feel like that is a worthwhile trade off especially for someone with a passable pfl and around neutral canthal tilt
Oh yeah that's fine

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
ye you can also curl them but hooding can make it very hard to curl, in that case trimming outer lashes can work
ye was hard with my hooding.

and realistically we know that shit doesn’t stay curled for more than like an hour unless u use clear mascara or some shit

looks like 30mm?
Idk tbh eyebrows lashes esr and eye shape are most imp

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
If he was in his prime he would be at the top of modern times
These tiktok guys have nothing on a real chad ngl
This
I guarantee you 0 tiktok prettyboys Chads would look this good in a random candid picture with 0 frauding
8d050ff6b185a28a7f30eb4b20f6b078.jpg

I have a guy from my town that has 17k instagram followers and 50k TikTok followers that doesn’t even look half as good irl as he does online

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and BrahminBoss
Anyone who says zygos not most important thing is retard

Agreed on that. Some studies says that pfl of eyes can be offset with good eyebrows. Pfl is not that important if not deformed tier.
I think defo important for chad / psl god territory delon is anomaly

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
@NoReedemingFeature @Pei @OneTwoThree

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Zygos arent just a solitary bone like the jaw or chin , but play an integral part in how appealing the eye area is

View attachment 2915627

these eyes are 4/10 in isolating , only halos are the eyebrows and eye shape, dogshit pfl , IPD almost on verge of being deformed UEE etc. i mean just image this eye on blackops2cel tier skull

but when the zygos are in the picture:

View attachment 2915630

The entire eye area ascends hard , the cheekbones not only modulate the ES ratio but also add depth to the eyes, its the most important bone on the face for getting to htn plus @JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Zygos cope it’s lefort 2 that differential average attractive most

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Zygos cope it’s lefort 2 that differential average attractive most
Nah but lf2 is important zygos more important else Nicki minsj would be good looking but she’s ugly af

Zygos arent just a solitary bone like the jaw or chin , but play an integral part in how appealing the eye area is

View attachment 2915627

these eyes are 4/10 in isolating , only halos are the eyebrows and eye shape, dogshit pfl , IPD almost on verge of being deformed UEE etc. i mean just image this eye on blackops2cel tier skull

but when the zygos are in the picture:

View attachment 2915630

The entire eye area ascends hard , the cheekbones not only modulate the ES ratio but also add depth to the eyes, its the most important bone on the face for getting to htn plus @JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Pure Caucasian skullcso fucking subhuman cuck looking tbh need aboriginal dna to have slayer skull like Barrett or Native American like Ramirez

Attachments

• IMG_1631.jpeg
    IMG_1631.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 0
Nah but lf2 is important zygos more important else Nicki minsj would be good looking but she’s ugly af
She is though? She would have better maxillary development and forward growth than Barrett if he was born women though u know it’s not true

Attachments

• IMG_1649.png
    IMG_1649.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1600.png
    IMG_1600.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1362.png
    IMG_1362.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Pure Caucasian skullcso fucking subhuman cuck looking tbh need aboriginal dna to have slayer skull like Barrett or Native American like Ramirez
W skull for jordan

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
She is though? She would have better maxillary development and forward growth than Barrett if he was born women though u know it’s not true
exceedingly ugly woman, looks like a decapitated cobras head

my zygos are my greatest feture.

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
I’m saying lf2 more important because if it wasn’t the most major factor everyone with good zygos would be 10/10s but no there’s clearly another factor. and remember lefort 2 is more than just how much your upper maxilla projects from the side it goes deep into the skull

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
it goes deep into the skull
lefort 2 is not a bone but an entire complex of bones, its not fair to compete it w zygos. If someone had good facial depth with bad zygos there is no use

lefort 2 is not a bone but an entire complex of bones, its not fair to compete it w zygos. If someone had good facial depth with bad zygos there is no use
It’s even possible though? People with best lefort 2 that I know Jordan Barrett Richard Ramirez Nicki Minaj all have good zygos projection but you can have good zygos mediocre or bad lefort 2 but good lefort 2 always good zygos

Water thread
Zygos are the literal gift from god to his creation
If you've good zygos god loved you if you don't you're a ugly subhuman

Water thread
Zygos are the literal gift from god to his creation
If you've good zygos god loved you if you don't you're a ugly subhuman
Bro did u not see my comment

Alain delon and most models though tbh right
Delon had 2000 x more love than Barrett even before socials media

Bro because he is a famous actor he’s known to way more people than Barrett 🤦🤦
Even Barrett admitted delon mogged on his birthday

Bro because he is a famous actor he’s known to way more people than Barrett 🤦🤦
Yet no one lusts at barrett like delon they want Barrett for status and money not love Vindicata rated him very low