Why zygos are more important than you think

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Zygos arent just a solitary bone like the jaw or chin , but play an integral part in how appealing the eye area is

these eyes are 4/10 in isolating , only halos are the eyebrows and eye shape, dogshit pfl , IPD almost on verge of being deformed UEE etc. i mean just image this eye on blackops2cel tier skull

but when the zygos are in the picture:

The entire eye area ascends hard , the cheekbones not only modulate the ES ratio but also add depth to the eyes, its the most important bone on the face for getting to htn plus @JimmyDreamsOfZygos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ASM5, silencio, fl0w and 18 others
Bro people really should stop review bombing eye areas like that. Eyes can look shit depending on camera angels. If camera is too below or too high.... It willl show ur eye socket which make u eyes look worser than they are.

Alan delon has good eye area.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, p0lishsubhuman, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
Bro people really should stop review bombing eye areas like that. Eyes can look shit depending on camera angels. If camera is below u and or too... It willl show ur eye socket which make u eyes look worsers than they are.

Alan delon has good eye area.

View attachment 2915634
You didnt get the point , you cannot look at eye areas in isolation is what im getting at, and so I chose an appropriate pic where his main flaws were exposed (UEE/ verging on too low IPD/ Low PFL) . Also that is literally perfect angle model shoot so whats your point? I can also find pics like this

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
That dude is so fucking ugly lol no female likes him irl

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, irkedphaggot, NoReedemingFeature and 6 others
You didnt get the point , you cannot look at eye areas in isolation is what im getting at, and so I chose an appropriate pic where his main flaws were exposed (UEE/ verging on too low IPD/ Low PFL) . Also that is literally perfect angle model shoot so whats your point? I can also find pics like this

View attachment 2915637
My point was that camera angel and facial expression can fuck them hard. Alan delon would be nobody if he had shit eye area. Look at him at filmss. his eyes look great.

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider and dna_cel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, fuckedupmanlet, 97baHater and 1 other person
My point was that camera angel and facial expression can fuck them hard. Alan delon would be nobody if he had shit eye area. Look at him at filmss. his eyes look great.
well yea but i chose a single pic exaggerating his few (minor) flaws to illustrate my point, its hard to find someone with an actual 4/10 eye area and good cheekbones as these things tend to be correlated with each other, maybe cilian murphy whose uee got worse with age but young his eye area was decent

They are indeed. But you will never have good ones OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5 and St.TikTokcel
well yea but i chose a single pic exaggerating his few (minor) flaws to illustrate my point, its hard to find someone with an actual 4/10 eye area and good cheekbones as these things tend to be correlated with each other, maybe cilian murphy whose uee got worse with age but young his eye area was decent
They can still get fucked by ratios. I know dude in my class that has good bones but his jaw is too narroow and eyes too small.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Crisick, BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
Zygos arent just a solitary bone like the jaw or chin , but play an integral part in how appealing the eye area is

View attachment 2915627

these eyes are 4/10 in isolating , only halos are the eyebrows and eye shape, dogshit pfl , IPD almost on verge of being deformed UEE etc. i mean just image this eye on blackops2cel tier skull

View attachment 2915630

The entire eye area ascends hard , the cheekbones not only modulate the ES ratio but also add depth to the eyes, its the most important bone on the face for getting to htn plus @JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Schizophrenia or autism?

View attachment 2915627

View attachment 2915630

Almost there
It's important to have a defined face to enter lite
You can have super good jaw to enter lite but good zygos can be enough too

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, St.TikTokcel, negativetiltedheart and 1 other person
Also settedness of zygos impacts how eyes look too

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot, soover4me and dna_cel
alain delon is over rated as fuck, he was carried by the fact he played in every popular movie of the time and was the only pretty boy actor in euro cinema that foids would see, would barely get attention if he was in his prime now, maybe minor tiktok pretty boy celeb but thats it

View attachment 2915627

View attachment 2915630

alright, @RealSurgerymax book me a set of zygo implants

alain delon is over rated as fuck, he was carried by the fact he played in every popular movie of the time and was the only pretty boy actor in euro cinema that foids would see, would barely get attention if he was in his prime now, maybe minor tiktok pretty boy celeb but thats it
Eh he's still a chad tho

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and dna_cel
If you have good zygos,all your other features will be above average too,high set forward projecting zygos will add to eye area and jaw and you will probably be lean if you can see that you have good zygos as well

He would Just morph his pics like everyone does and be an Instagram gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nofap, atlantean and 1 other person

View attachment 2915627

View attachment 2915630

Tbh he’s raising his eyes here and that makes anyone’s eye area look cucked
IMG 2443

This is why unnecessary bimax for more "muh forward growth" will ruin zygos and and could have 0 benefit

U can obvs get implants tho, but...

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
If he was in his prime he would be at the top of modern times
These tiktok guys have nothing on a real chad ngl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, the BULL and nofap
Eh he's still a chad tho
probably but his status carried him harder than his looks did, unique situation for him that isnt applicable in these times

probably but his status carried him harder than his looks did, unique situation for him that isnt applicable in these times
Bruh have you seen tiktok moggers in candid vs alain in candid?

View attachment 2915637
I'm going to assume he's raising his brows to looksmin himself

jfl at this, tbh every single famous tiktok/insta influencer frauds their pics, its law at this point

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and the BULL
jfl at this, tbh every single famous tiktok/insta influencer frauds their pics, its law at this point
yep, true unfrauded gigachads like maher are and will always be a thing more unique than rare

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and dna_cel
Bruh have you seen tiktok moggers in candid vs alain in candid?
nth striking about him even in candid, can name multiple actors after the 90s that mog him or tiktok/insta influencers rn

nth striking about him even in candid, can name multiple actors after the 90s that mog him or tiktok/insta influencers rn
He's not striking he just looks good
There's a bunch of guys who mog him yea but he's still top tier
He's just not a psl god

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Just screen shot a shit picture of alain's theory and blame on zygos. his eye area is extremely good and his best feature

I have 0 zygos but nice slanted eyes

Not over

you really hate Delon dont you

Almost there
It's important to have a defined face to enter lite
You can have super good jaw to enter lite but good zygos can be enough too
Honestly u need almost everything to look chadlite.

does low pfl and/or ipd make cheekbones look bigger/better?

Last edited:
He doesn't even have tall skull lol
He does
His total face lenght to height ratio is 1.35 which is literally the exact tall skull ratio

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Samouraï
But are BATEMAN htn then?? He does not have decent zygos.

View attachment 2915627

View attachment 2915630

his pfl and uee are not bad at all LMAO what

@NorwoodAscender

No
A low esr can come from super big zygos tho but not always

does low pfl and/or ipd make cheekbones look bigger/better?
lower end of ipd can not sure about pfl, ideal ofc is having all but in some cases having lower ipd can help compensate an improperly developed skull like zayn malik although it also runs the risk of cutecel