Coper who wants to believe money and status can make up for looks

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Snake.0359
He pissed me off but I could still fuck any low HTB he manages to betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
normie nt hes probably rich moggs hard irl

Coper who wants to believe money and status can make up for looks
where im from he is getting glazed by bitches just beacuse of his little fame from few viral songs

View attachment 2821045 where im from he is getting glazed by bitches just beacuse of his little fame from few viral songs
That guy is borderline HTN combined with extreme status as a famous singer. Becoming a famous singer is way outside the scope of what normies consider high status, they think high status means being team leader at work will make women attracted to them. So yes, high status combined with minimum MTN+ looks can get you girls, but if a guy is LTN or below not even all the status and money in the world will make women attracted to him.

• JFL
Reactions: backtothesewers
That guy is borderline HTN combined with extreme status as a famous singer. Becoming a famous singer is way outside the scope of what normies consider high status, they think high status means being team leader at work will make women attracted to them. So yes, high status combined with minimum MTN+ looks can get you girls, but if a guy is LTN or below not even all the status and money in the world will make women attracted to him.
htn in mumbai, by standards here he is considered ugly ash

htn in mumbai, by standards here he is considered ugly ash
You don't know how to rate men if you think he's ugly. He's no chad or chad-lite but he has a cute boy look, I could definitely see young women considering him cute.

You don't know how to rate men if you think he's ugly. He's no chad or chad-lite but he has a cute boy look, I could definitely see young women considering him cute.
oh yeah ur 100% right abt that, he is mostly glazed by bitches around 17 18

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
stopped reading at borderline htn

He's basically MTN+ which means women are not disgusted when they look at him like they are with LTN
He is MTN flat, women are indifferent to his existence, betabuxx future

He is MTN flat, women are indifferent to his existence, betabuxx future
He has no significant flaws and good coloring. I can tell that young women could consider him a cute boy even if nowhere near chad. Flat MTNs don't look cute.

If you want to test it go ask any female if they think other women could consider him cute. MTNs don't look cute.

i mean, he isn't a very good looking guy, but he also doesn't look subhuman and fucked at all
LTN, Subhuman Frame, looks like 12 year old boy with mustache. height looks like 5'7-5'8

He has no significant flaws and good coloring. I can tell that young women could consider him a cute boy even if nowhere near chad. Flat MTNs don't look cute.

If you want to test it go ask any female if they think other women could consider him cute. MTNs don't look cute.
Ltns have cute appeal too, except they are khhv, anything can be cute, I think alligators are cute but unfortunately they are subhuman animals incapable of achieving chiseled jawlines and prime prettyboy aesthetics, thus unfuckable thus MTN thus “cute” and undateable

Ltns have cute appeal too, except they are khhv, anything can be cute, I think alligators are cute but unfortunately they are subhuman animals incapable of achieving chiseled jawlines and prime prettyboy aesthetics, thus unfuckable thus MTN thus “cute” and undateable
You do not see the massive difference in attractiveness when he's compared to an actual ugly guy?

4033698_1711469223117.png
NKVPzeb.jpeg

You fail to see the massive difference in attractiveness when he's compared to an actual ugly guy?

4033698_1711469223117.png
NKVPzeb.jpeg
They’re equally hideous

Just another retard who got loans to buy a luxurious car, and then started faking wealth and pretending to be rich on social media.

I know him and what he does. I saw his nonsense about 6 months ago.

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359