Having acne from 12 till 15 fucked up my brain forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Patient A and Kristin
Seeing society treat attractive people better

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: insufferableincel, 97baHater, Mog3D and 2 others
being a late bloomer + autistic + higher iq than most people irl made ages 12 - 16 hell on earth for me, before that it was fine i had a good social circle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and Mog3D
being a late bloomer + autistic + higher iq than most people irl made ages 12 - 16 hell on earth for me, before that it was fine i had a good social circle
crazy man im higher iq than most irls aswell but being low inhib i can talk to people easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, <6PSLcel and Mog3D
never experienced blackpill irl tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and mayo mogger
@mayo mogger @brucewayne78

crazy man im higher iq than most irls aswell but being low inhib i can talk to people easily
i used to be quite low inhib as well before 12 years of age

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
even mom often says that im short 'height shaming etc'

• So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D
  • +1
I saw the difference as to how women treated me when i went from absolute midget ltn to semi manlet htn

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and SLAY/NTs
me and my female cousin were watching this movie with a handsome curry actor and when I asked my cousin if she thought he was handsome, she said it doesn’t matter because he’s short( he is like 5’5-6)

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, FBl and mayo mogger
me and my female cousin were watching this movie with a handsome curry actor and when I asked my cousin if she thought he was handsome, she said it doesn’t matter because he’s short( he is like 5’5-6)
fuark.

• So Sad
Reactions: Accelerator
Man and then I'm out here looksmaxing fuck my life. Height is law

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator and mayo mogger
All those Delhi pollution done fucked u up
i know a dude who has good genes but lived in ncr for a good 6 years and now has a crooked nose, thankfully he shifted when he turned 11 and now has goodbones and hes 6'0

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Accelerator and FBl
It’s law until average height (5’9-10) after that face will always be more important

• +1
Reactions: FBl
i know a dude who has good genes but lived in ncr for a good 6 years and now has a crooked nose, thankfully he shifted when he turned 11 and now has goodbones and hes 6'0
Everyone in curryland 6ft now. Fuaark

cope tbh most users here are 6'0

despite my height i have still dated for mgmy whole life nt is law tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and FBl
cope tbh most users here are 6'0

despite my height i have still dated for mgmy whole life nt is law tbh
Can't stand the height mog tbh drains my mental health

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Accelerator
Can't stand the height mog tbh drains my mental health
I understand man . I used to be pretty short at around 5’6 in year 10. It was brutal seeing so many average height guys height mog me

• +1
Everyone in curryland 6ft now. Fuaark
mumbai is actually a meme now, walk down the streets of a upperclass area like powai, and youll be mogged atleast once if youre not htn

• +1
Get to htn and fraud with air forces+1 inch or 2 inch lifts and if youre nt you van slay

• JFL
i wont cry becuase its over

i will cry because it never began

• So Sad
Reactions: Accelerator
fr , whats your height?
5'6 fuark my theory is foids don't give much attention to height if they're below the age of 18 but once they go to uni, they get more freedom, dating apps hoeing around and short dudes get crushed. Just my theory tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
5'6 fuark my theory is foids don't give much attention to height if they're below the age of 18 but once they go to uni, they get more freedom, dating apps hoeing around and short dudes get crushed. Just my theory tho
yeah 18 and above short dudes are cookef

• So Sad
colored eyes and high mtn can halo height in south asia

• +1