Tell me about your irl blackpill experiences

Praying for a huge growth spurt gonna listen to subliminals
Fixing my posture gave me a full inch and a half. Stuff like freakforlife stretches and anterior pelvic tilt

• +1
Reactions: FBl and mayo mogger
It's cope bhai I have tried it back when I was 16 nothing changed

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FBl and mayo mogger
get a tantric to do vashikaran on the stacy

• +1
Reactions: FBl and Mog3D
It's cope bhai I have tried it back when I was 16 nothing changed
Bro i kid u not i manifested so hard for my 10th boards to get cancelled and mother fuckers COVID arrived and boards got cancelled lmaooo I still have a array of hope :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
high iq is death sentence for life quality tbh
Kinda, I just wish I was like 15 points smarter so that I could fucking ace medical school and at least be a doctor or some shit, my score ain’t bad but it’s about the average for fields like physics, math and medicine and so I’d have to study a bunch and I hate that

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Bro i kid u not i manifested so hard for my 10th boards to get cancelled and mother fuckers COVID arrived and boards got cancelled lmaooo I still have a array of hope :feelswhy::feelswhy:
it can work just dont end up being schizo

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and FBl
me too COVID 10th batch

• Woah
Reactions: FBl
Balding and fat

When i used to b turbo ugly i was at a party and a drunk girl said “ik no one says this to u but ur so attractive”

This was a brutal one, along with my own family telling me im “ugly”

• So Sad
Reactions: FBl and Mog3D
When i used to b turbo ugly i was at a party and a drunk girl said “ik no one says this to u but ur so attractive”

This was a brutal one, along with my own family telling me im “ugly”
wtf, 12 yr old me would cry

• So Sad
Also after one of my first ever dates
A girl was like guys are either ugly or hot
I asked which one I am
She said in between

💀💀💀

Nah i didnt cry, always knew I was ugly and I felt extremely lucky to have any ounce of female attention given my looks levels

• So Sad
Not my experience but my dumbass freind (curry btw) got charged with sexual harassment and got suspended because he sexted to most likely a white girl. He apparently talked to her very dirty. Brutal shit

• JFL
Also after one of my first ever dates
A girl was like guys are either ugly or hot
I asked which one I am
She said in between

💀💀💀

Nah i didnt cry, always knew I was ugly and I felt extremely lucky to have any ounce of female attention given my looks levels
i ended up getting very very lucky looks wise after the age of 13, my hormones fired up and i got to a decent base, theres still work to be done

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Not my experience but my dumbass freind (curry btw) got charged with sexual harassment and got suspended because he sexted to most likely a white girl. He apparently talked to her very dirty. Brutal shit
ik a curry foid who got another curry dude charged with sa

women ghosting me after sending my pic most of the time or increasingly become dry and disinterested, lastly my oneitis that i met in college ghosted me.

women ghosting me after sending my pic most of the time or increasingly become dry and disinterested, lastly my oneitis that i met in college ghosted me.
crazy.

• So Sad
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
A girl flaked on me, and a girl said we should hangout sometime but then didnt respond when i texted her asking when, and a girl losing interest with me after i sent my face

Always being good enough for people to keep you strung around, but never good enough for them to put any real effort into a relationship with you. They always moved on and found better. I even had a girlfriend who seemed obsessed with me. She even bought me cologne once for no reason. Told me she loved me all the time. Wanted to have sex multiple times per day. In fact she initiated more than me shockingly. Anyway we broke up because she was entertaining this guy she met in her new clg. Afterwards she found a completely different guy to start a relationship with just a short while after. I was destroyed and couldn't even think of finding a new girl. How could she show all of that affection towards me and then act like it never happened so quickly? Because I didn't fucking matter. I never really did. I was just there to fulfill something in her that any other guy could have. And when a better one came along she didn't have to think twice.

I'm grateful for it though. I look way better and got other parts of my life together after that. And It was never a matter of if it would happen, just when.

• So Sad
Reactions: marek937 and SLAY/NTs
Always being good enough for people to keep you strung around, but never good enough for them to put any real effort into a relationship with you. They always moved on and found better. I even had a girlfriend who seemed obsessed with me. She even bought me cologne once for no reason. Told me she loved me all the time. Wanted to have sex multiple times per day. In fact she initiated more than me shockingly. Anyway we broke up because she was entertaining this guy she met in her new clg. Afterwards she found a completely different guy to start a relationship with just a short while after. I was destroyed and couldn't even think of finding a new girl. How could she show all of that affection towards me and then act like it never happened so quickly? Because I didn't fucking matter. I never really did. I was just there to fulfill something in her that any other guy could have. And when a better one came along she didn't have to think twice.

I'm grateful for it though. I look way better and got other parts of my life together after that. And It was never a matter of if it would happen, just when.
if it happened once dont let it happen again

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
When i got a buzz cut my friend laughed at me and my mum told me to never get a buzz cut again

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLAY/NTs
Late bloomer so I appear short and young + very weak frame and overall look younger than I am

• So Sad
I’ve only had good experiences so nothing interesting tbh

• Love it