Tell us how you were approached by a girl (If you ever had the experience)

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Go ahead. Do women actually approach or is it just a myth based on isolated experiences?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, smoth and InnerVoid
Go ahead. Do women actually approach or is it just a myth based on isolated experiences?
This was a stacy. Grabbed my wrist (I didn’t resist because I was curious and bored) , dragged me into an alley and got on her knees, unzipped my pants. I’ll let your mind imagine the rest.
09255B84 688C 4BF7 B301 589787F58974

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist, whiteislandpill, smoth and 1 other person
Messages yes, irl only twice

i have never been approahced and im 28. meanwhile i see hot girls approaching other guys all the time

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
This was a stacy. Grabbed my wrist (I didn’t resist because I was curious and bored) , dragged me into an alley and got on her knees, unzipped my pants. I’ll let your mind imagine the rest. View attachment 2853523
Really dudeee? Why didn’t you get into a long term relationship??? And you’re here acting depressed

Really dudeee? Why didn’t you get into a long term relationship??? And you’re here acting depressed
It’s whore behavior. I’m not depressed.

Yeah they approach sometimes but in my experience it’s never a girl that’s over mtb

they usually ask for your snap/socials and say your cute

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whitepilledchad and MaghrebGator
never

• +1
One went up to me and asked how tall I was, one went up to me and said she wanted to talk to me

• Woah
i was playin basketball and a girl asked for my snapchat, but i rejected her jfl

• Woah
They do approach. I was approached in college but I didn't talk. Another time a milf approached, I indirectly rejected her, I was fasting.

𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚

• Woah
When I went to London in like 2018, I went to this little town named Camden and was walking around. Right before me and my family were about to get into a taxi, I got approached by some lightskin mtb with nice tits and she told me that her friend thought that I was "cute." The girl that thought I was cute was a 5'4 lightskin htb and I couldn't believe it. Their other friend was some fat fucking ethopian landwhale I paid no mind too. My mom cock blocked me by telling me to hurry up and get in the taxi since they were waiting for me. The one time I get approached by a htb I get cockblocked:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
JFL I'm surprised so many users on a fucking incel forum would have this kind of experience. Even the good looking people I know don't describe it as happening often

The closest I've gotten was with a girl introduced to me through a mutual friend. The next day I ran into her in the hallway and she initiated the convo asking me how my day was. We became friends after

• +1
When I went to London in like 2018, I went to this little town named Camden and was walking around.
Went there too… heard it’s dangerous

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
JFL I'm surprised so many users on a fucking incel forum would have this kind of experience. Even the good looking people I know don't describe it as happening often

The closest I've gotten was with a girl introduced to me through a mutual friend. The next day I ran into her in the hallway and she initiated the convo asking me how my day was. We became friends after
I ask myself the same. I have almost never witnessed it except for a couple of times. Once it was a girl telling me if i had a girlfriend and i walked acting as if i didn't hear anything. JFL at thinking an ADHD nigga would have stopped to answer

I ask myself the same. I have almost never witnessed it except for a couple of times. Once it was a girl telling me if i had a girlfriend and i walked acting as if i didn't hear anything. JFL at thinking an ADHD nigga would have stopped to answer
I do believe it happens. Even often for some people

I just don't think many of them hang out here that's the thing lmao

A girl literally asked me at a party if I wanted to kiss her. I didn't because of high inhib:feelswhy:

• +1
The only time I ever got approached was by a gay man that asked me for my ig

• So Sad
i was trying to bust a nut in public then she came and started giving blowjob and sat on my dick afterwards (she was 27 htb)

• +1
Reactions: viniciz